Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. (23786 Views)

Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / Nigerian Leaders: Past And Present; Your Best And Worst? / The Records Of All Living Ex-leaders Past And Present - at a glance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Symphony007: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2013
It is indeed rare to see all these men together considering the bad blood between them: some of them staged coups against one another. It speaks to a sense of maturity...presenting the most exclusive club in nigeria. The presidents club.

From left to right: general abdusalam abubakar: chief ernest shonekon, general ibrahim babamgida,chief olusegun obasanjo, president goodluck jonathan, general yakubu gowon, alhaji shehu shagari and general mohammed buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by kkkp: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Thievesgrin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by sakaguchi(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ooooops
One missed chance again for SHEKAU'
Now that civilian JTF are hunting Boko Haram, he would have gotten his own special AMNESTY if he had sneaked in on that day and bomb these thieves, thereafter hand himself over to INEC so that so that Boko and Ombatse be joined to form a MEGA party... OBC (ombatse boko congress).
Well, its too late now...!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
In another unrelated development, the camera man needn't tell them to say cheese before snapping. All he/she need do is asked "who among you is the biggest thief?"
And they all reply
"MEeeeeeeeeeeeee" cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by pistol: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
Must have been taken after a council of states meeting.
See all of them...
bunch of kleptomaniacs and never do wells.
Am extending an invitation to jerry rawlings to do what he knows how to best to these architects of our misfortune.
Sometimes I ask myself,why are we so cursed?
It is always a problem of leadership,
Out of a nation of 160 million people,
We lack a truly patriotic leader who is ready to break protocol and do the right thing and bring smiles on the faces of suffering Nigerians.
is corruption in our DNA?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by akpomeme(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
No igbo element ... it shows how balanced this country...
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by lacasa: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
GEJ is the eye-sore in the pic
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by gramci: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
lacasa: GEJ is the eye-sore in the pic

civilian JTF go soon catch you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Built2last: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
i see a picture of people who have been entrusted with the destiny of a great nation but turned it into a personal enterprise for them and their cronies. I am however confident we shall be salvaged from their hands. Time is the acid test for every value.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
Bunch of pen robbers. I wonder what they say in their minds. Probably "see this one, I stole more than him o, yet he is feeling like he has stolen more. Anyway, maybe he doesn't know of my account in cayman island, isle of man and monte carlo"

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
Built2last: i see a picture of people who have been entrusted with the destiny of a great nation but turned it into a personal enterprise for them and their cronies. I am however confident we shall be salvaged from their hands. Time is the acid test for every value.
amen
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
GEJ looks like their Limo driver...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by yuzedo: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
OBJ = BOSS!
ABDULSALAMI = BOSS!

Who are the rest again? undecided tongue
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
THIEVES THE SAME OLF CROOKS THAT HV KILLED NIGERIA FOR THE PAST 40 YEARS
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Abujafood: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
Only Abacha is missing in this picture and I wonder why!
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by yuzedo: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
I see Yayale Ahmed and i think Gov. Shema in the background.. Kai! These men shaaa!

Shonekan and Gej look unpresidential tbh.. Even Shagari, as feeble-looking as he is looks more influential (based on that picture.)
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by arabanibaba: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
God where is our messiah
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by blayz0923: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
I see
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by micky24: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Failed leaders...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
That's Nigeria's yearly budget inside those big stomachs....

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
THEY ARE STANDING ON HIS GRAVE..THEY ARE COMPLETE.
Abujafood: Only Abacha is missing in this picture and I wonder why!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
You simply haven't seen the picture before. It is not that rare as they snap it whenever there is state of the union meeting. It is just scarce in the public domain but certainly not rare.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by executinal(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
See this man alhaji shehu shagari grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by tomakint: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
What I can see from left to right;
Father Christmas a.k.a Baba no regret (on the death of Chief M.K.O Abiola in his custody), Baba jeje (he feared bullet more than Allah), The deadly Cobra a.k.a Evil Genius (he plunged Nigeria into deeper Economic mess), Baba legba a.k.a Obj (a pretender to the throne who always form bravery), Jonathan a.k.a GEJ (the man of the moment), The Chameleon a.k.a Jack (he made sure 2 million innocent ones were wiped off the face of the earth during the Nigerian-Biafran Civil war), The man with the long cap (anything goes during his time) and Boko Hari ( a bloody hypocrite who is too tribalistic and sadistic to rule)!

Moral of my submission: The worst of us (minus Jonathan) are the ones ruling us since Independence!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Fiawest(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
Animals in human skin.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by edujoy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
See DIEGO BABANGIDA..........lol

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by akinshivic(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
He now had shoes on his feet!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Rooneyboy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
kkkp: Thievesgrin grin grin

who's alibaba here grin
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
nshi ewu shi obu garri(goat shit abi na garri?)
executinal: See this man alhaji shehu shagari grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
gbam!!!!
Fiawest: Animals in human skin.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by 80million1: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
okay, i have seen it!
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by YoshiMaster: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Where is this infamous drone I keep hearing about when you need it the most.

"Targets all in one location Sir, do we proceed?"

Actually no need for violence, but we need better leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by yuncka: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
This would have been a good time to....... 'Phyno! Kill dem all!...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki / Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.