Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. (23806 Views)

Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / Nigerian Leaders: Past And Present; Your Best And Worst? / The Records Of All Living Ex-leaders Past And Present - at a glance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
see how OBJ take look IBB cheesy

BTW, e bem like say IBB get bow leg o, is that in anyway connected to his maradonic ablities? shocked
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Adex097: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
Wow ..never knew Buhari is this tall
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
dis country would have been better if someone opened fire on them d day dey took dat picture.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by premlove(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pictures of past and present thieves
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
kkkp: Thievesgrin grin grin
Did they steal your money?
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Lilimax(f): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
Legit1:
BTW, e bem like say IBB get bow leg o, is that in anyway connected to his maradonic ablities? shocked
The man is seriously suffering from disease of the leg.
He hardly wear shoes, but if he does, it will look bent.
That is his own crossangry angry
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by nijanigga: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nigeria would have been better if any these hoodlums were not born.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by 50calibre(m): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
Where is an assassin when you need one? Take out these men, and Nigeria's problem is half solved.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by batstan(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
grin Isn't Ibb full of charisma, just look at the dude mehn!!!!
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by sobaemma(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
Its a disgrace rily,when the citizens of south africa and the world sees the pictures of mandela,all we see is a leader,when we see ours,they are theives,killers,and a disgrace to existence,kill them all
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by sobaemma(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
Its a disgrace rily,when the citizens of south africa and the world sees the pictures of mandela,all we see is a leader,when we see ours,they are theives,killers,and a disgrace to existence,kill them all,bunch of opressor,rulers not leaders,fools
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by kakameks: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Men!!!!!!!
See hatred for naija past and present leaders!
If say remote control dey work for them body wetin for happen to them with all this venom for this tread?

You go fear fear na.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by NOIBMUUL(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
Symphony007: It is indeed rare to see all these men together considering the bad blood between them: some of them staged coups against one another. It speaks to a sense of maturity...presenting the most exclusive club in nigeria. The presidents club.

From left to right: general abdusalam abubakar: chief ernest shonekon, general ibrahim babamgida,chief olusegun obasanjo, president goodluck jonathan, general yakubu gowon, alhaji shehu shagari and general mohammed buhari.

The earlier we knew, the better; these leaders are all pals and forget the PDP, ACN, ACP stuffs, propaganda, news on divided camps etc, all na wash. This photo is an evidence that these people eat from the same table. Yes, with short spoons. And as e be for Naija, na so e be for all other countries including d 'developed' ones. Open your eyes!!!
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by hardbody: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
Symphony007: It is indeed rare to see all these men together considering the bad blood between them: some of them staged coups against one another. It speaks to a sense of maturity...presenting the most exclusive club in nigeria. The presidents club.

From left to right: general abdusalam abubakar: chief ernest shonekon, general ibrahim babamgida,chief olusegun obasanjo, president goodluck jonathan, general yakubu gowon, alhaji shehu shagari and general mohammed buhari.

One connecting thread holding them together - 'Thievery'. They collectively ran Nigeria aground and posterity will never forgive them for they have plundered our commonwealth and heritage. Left several destitute, others they made widows and widowers while children were made orphans, motherless or fatherless. They will never know peace, not even in their graves.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Pennywise(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
Somehow I think that the distance between Babangida and Buhari in that pix didnt happen by chance.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Thank God no Igbo man is represented in this assembly of thieves.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Pennywise(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Thank God no Igbo man is represented in this assemblyvof thieves.

It appears our Igbo men are content with carrying guns- surer and more practical way of doing the same thing.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Babaji111(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Who can we say is the most dishonest among them? Em...em... let me see....I can see someone wearing the award..no no..can someone help me out there!!! undecided
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Council of State.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by TechyGuy: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nice pix, as much as I don't like most of them.
Also, GEJ should wear bright colored Bayelsan attire please. The colour is too dull.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
I pity d fact that we av all reduced dis topic to a. Game of derision

The pitiable tyn is that most of us don't know jack about all of dez men but history is replete with the role each played

While I will not join any band wagon to castigate the likes of Ernest Shonekan,Shehu Shagari,Abdulsalam Abubakar and even GEJ

But one common denominator amongst d aforementioned men is WEAKLINGS

Ernest Shonekan(4ma Chairman of UAC) n Abdulsalam were leaders by circumstance

Though Abiola's inexplicable death is an abatross on d shoulder of Abdulsalam till he enters d grave

GEJ n Shagari are co-joined twins...seeming good men in their own right but terribly weak leaders.They are men of 'Hear no evil,see no evil' even GEJ told us he does not 'Give a damn' irrespective of whatever we all say about the monumental financial n moral corruption going on under his nostril because all na party affair same 4 Shagari in 83

IBB we know so well,he democratised corruption,was an expert in setting known critics up with so called government appointment with a view to helping u erode whateva vestige of integrity one cud have n them leave u 2 face yr warrant from yr primary constituency

Only Gani Fawehinmi resisted d allure of becoming d Attorney General under him

Obasanjo left in 79 wt a trailer load of integrity n goodwill. but I guess he was shocked @ d humongous corruption n systematic stripping of our assets left by him by successive regime except Buhari's regime

Politicians sold buildings,landed pptys,companies we had stakes or shares to themselves

But on coming back 2ru divine providence,OBJ simply turned a new leaf n became a Born-again leader who now sees nothing wrong in using fronts also to acquire national assets

Buhari hmmm Mai Gaskiya himself,d no1 enemy of d corrupt,d ojuju calabar of d morally bankrupt,d demon dat chases even in d dream our chop n quench leaders

History we surely say of what each of all dez leaders represent!
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Lildrizzle(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abujafood: Only Abacha is missing in this picture and I wonder why!
Go remuv am for grave yard na
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by sage2(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
Just where is BH when you need them the most?
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by vandarsar(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
When has GEJ stopped bearing Azikwe?

akpomeme: No igbo element ... it shows how balanced this country...
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by cycline404(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2013

Re u Okay @all.. Can they dress in such mood when abacha was alive?
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Lawalemi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2013

And where is Yar'ad...ull?
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by tarryT(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
lacasa: GEJ is the eye-sore in the pic
He should be to boko rats like u... Very soon u and those virgin hunters will meet CJTF.....
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by ancient1: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
why cant a bomb just explode from nowhere and blow them all up. grin
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Symphony007: 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
Lovely comments from you all, i am thrilled this made front page. By the way, the large chain pres. Jonathan is wearing on his neck is the official chain symbolizing the office of the grand commander in chief of the federal republic(GCFR).
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Yinkay: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
Why is IBB hand be like that of OPEBE,an actor in Yoruba Nollywood?
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2013

The annoying thing here though, is that the average IQ of this group is no greater than 70-80. One could even argue that this relatively large average of 70 to 80 is due to perhaps one or two among the group (Babangida?, Buhari?).
In other words, these men are quite daft!
Re: Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. by Tininitanana(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
sakaguchi: Ooooops
One missed chance again for SHEKAU'
Now that civilian JTF are hunting Boko Haram, he would have gotten his own special AMNESTY if he had sneaked in on that day and bomb these thieves, thereafter hand himself over to INEC so that so that Boko and Ombatse be joined to form a MEGA party... OBC (ombatse boko congress).
Well, its too late now...!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
In another unrelated development, the camera man needn't tell them to say cheese before snapping. All he/she need do is asked "who among you is the biggest thief?"
And they all reply
"MEeeeeeeeeeeeee" cheesy cheesy
Kai c bad mouthooooooooooooo...........i laff so tey i begin mess in chinese n hindi........lol. u wicked i swear.but u funny dough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari / Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.