Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Step By Step Manual On How 2 Keep Ur Love Life, Relationship & Marriage Fresh.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Step By Step Manual On How 2 Keep Ur Love Life, Relationship & Marriage Fresh.. (970 Views)

A Woman Needs More Than A Nice Body 2 Keep A Man, Cites Amber Rose & Black Chyna / How To Keep Your Marriage Fresh And Make Him Fall In Love With You All Over Agai / 23 Romantic Ways 2 Keep Ur Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Manual On How 2 Keep Ur Love Life, Relationship & Marriage Fresh.. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
In a few moments, You would be receiving-- The Step by Step Manual on How 2 keep ur Love Life, Relationship & Marriage fresh and sizzling Hot +Practical steps to take to revive a dying one

LITTLE THINGS MEAN A LOT...One of the biggest myths in romance is that you must pull off something big and extravagant so that your efforts will matter. The truth is that what will impress your loved one the most will often be the little things.

First off, I want you to pause now for a moment, put you hand on you chest and say out loud hat you would do and practice the actions to make your relationship better, that you'd be a Doer and not just a reader. Done? now fire on...

Little things are rather simple things that you do for your loved one. Despite the fact that they are "little" they can mean so much. Your loved one will be touched that you took the time to show him or her that you care so much. You will be considered thoughtful. All of this plays very well when wishing to be romantic.
Consider your loved one’s heart to be a basket. The basket wants to be filled.
When you shower your loved one’s basket with many, little gifts, the basket will be filled
and your loved one will be content and feel loved. It is just as simple as that!
Considering the importance of every day little things, think about some new, fresh and exciting romantic ideas.

Perhaps this is all your relationship or marriage needs in order to come out of that crises now.. or maybe in your case; to be renewed back to how it was 10 years ago? Well I promise you that you would get much more than that, if only you commit to following this intuitive step by step procedures, that is if You really really want your relationship to work

As a way of saying thank you for buying, We'd be giving you Special Gifts and Bonuses.
These special materials
(books, resource materials) have been made available by some of the most respected authors and my mentors in the business of making relationships and marriages work.

BONUSES include;
1. 8 Marriage Tips to a Great Marriage
2. Newlyweds Guide to a Happy Marriage
3. God’s Plan for Happy Marriage
4. How to conceive a boy
5. How to Make Women Laugh anytime, anywhere, anyhow
6. Relationship Rules- 10 Steps to falling back in love all over again

7. Your PRACTICAL Guide To Great Sex {with full Pictures}

8. Wedding Photo Tips -{Which photos to take on ur Wedding day
...and more {not listed here}.. more of the good stuff

[i]To order your own full copy [/i]for N5,000 simply make the payments into

GTBank acc no: 0115107163
acc Name: Ayorinde Raphael

To confirm payments, Text; Ur Name, Email, and Teller Number to 0703-373-0223

PS The Special Gifts and Resources that I'd be giving out free together with this Powerful report is actually worth at least US $190, which by my calculations should be about N30,000 or more.

So you would understand when I say this offer is a limited offer.
This means that Im only going to give the free Gifts and bonuses to the first 20 people who make their payments to the acc written above. Please to make sure U send me the text to confirm your payment within 24hrs of ur payment according to the above format.
Re: Step By Step Manual On How 2 Keep Ur Love Life, Relationship & Marriage Fresh.. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
Proven methodologies that literally give ur marriage that needed Jolt of Life...Some(testimonies) call it the Love Shock!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? / Love Shouldn’t Cause Heartaches, But Mine Does / 3 Major Differences Between Dating And Courting You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.