Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigerian Restaurant In Nice, France - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Restaurant In Nice, France (1081 Views)

Nigerian Restaurant In Johannesburg / France New Visa Process / Where Can I Find A Nigerian Restaurant In Paris? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Restaurant In Nice, France by mimi77: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hi Everyone.
Merry Christmas !!!

I will be in Nice, France for christmas, and probably longer. i have check online to no avail, kindly recommend if you know, a Nigerian restaurant in this part of the world or of close vicinity.(name and address) I am tired of eating french and italian cusines and just want to have a taste of ''homefood'' for christmas e.g Eba, fofo, amala,semo, with soup and the likes', not rice pls ( i have that at home)

Thanks a mil guys.
mimi77
Re: Nigerian Restaurant In Nice, France by maxtum(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
I did search for a Nigerian restaurant but found none during my last visit....last month!! But do check out any italian restaurant and order for "Paella" with rabbit and chicken.

You will enjoyment it! grin

Thank me later or pay for my ticket (upper class sha!)to show you the restaurant! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Restaurant In Nice, France by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
mimi77:

Hi Everyone.
Merry Christmas !!!

I will be in Nice, France for christmas, and probably longer. i have check online to no avail, kindly recommend if you know, a Nigerian restaurant in this part of the world or of close vicinity.(name and address) I am tired of eating french and italian cusines and just want to have a taste of ''homefood'' for christmas e.g Eba, fofo, amala,semo, with soup and the likes', not rice pls ( i have that at home)

Thanks a mil guys.
mimi77

Hi Mimi77 unfortunately there are none...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River / Travelling To Italy By Land Is Suicide / You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.