Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. (11459 Views)

Man Sleeping In A Moving Garbage Truck In Lagos / Emirates Plane Collides With Hak-air Plane During Take-off At Lagos Airport / IRS Airplane Collides With Truck At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by brownlord: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2013
rane06: Eeeya, so sad. Rip to d dead. But why will people hang on a train in d first place?

Thunder fire you, RIP kill you, when your mate dey go school, you dey follow back of class, now to read don become problem, olodo
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2013
Nigeria drivers are very reckless. Its not train's fault cos it didn't miss track. Is the truck at fault. Sad the driver is alive; others should learn to be patient drivers.
Truck drivers in Nigeria believe they have right over other road users.
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2013
Thank God no death was recorded...
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by brownlord: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2013
Akpa ife:
Hahahahaha are u sure u r there?

Yes, even the train over take me before e go get accident
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by Hardheolar(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2013
lymelyte: How dis accident take happen again? Ehn.. all means of transportation have is own platform and land.then how come did the accident happen? Did the car enter the rail track? Or it was the train that left his track?
stop reasoning like an advanced idiot.
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2013
GEJ at it again!

What was a scrapped truck doing on a railway track?
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by DerMeister: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2013
The trailer owners have come together and discussed this train & railway issue. They have realized that the FG is serious about revitalizing the railway sector and the implication is that their haulage businesses might suffer. The plan of action is to sabotage the railways and make them look dangerous and unsafe to the public...
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2013
Eiyaaah! So sad! But AIT report says TWO DEAD this morning?
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by brownlord: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2013
DerMeister: The trailer owners have come together and discussed this train & railway issue. They have realized that the FG is serious about revitalizing the railway sector and the implication is that their haulage businesses might suffer. The plan of action is to sabotage the railways and make them look dangerous and unsafe to the public...

Omo na true ooooo, chai thunder fire this aboki...........kai

anyway, make i just sitdown with my alomo dey watch first, some aboki go fit come insult me for this one wen i talk now
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by supaeagles(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
undecided
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by TwinTiger: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
Chamber10:

Seems you have conprehension challenge. Ok, the report said that:
'Few passengers were reported injured and had since been taken to the hospital for treatment. No death was reported as at the time of filing this report'.
Nigerians are so used to "RIP"of which dt we used any how.even when someone mess,u ll Hear ppl saying"RIP"God save us.
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by GAR3TH(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
rodeo0070: [img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1170987_250613F1_Train-Accident-Lag_jpg9c1092addfcc50d5165c4f6ff898d827[/img]

I'm I the only one who noticed that the tracks and train are leaning at a 45 degree angle? If a simple vehicle collision can't cause such track damage then I defiantly have to question the quality of construction.

1 Like

Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by austinkenneth: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
buchito1: Nawa oooooo!
So only 1 bus cud stop a train
Nd make it collapse?

Thought it said that you can't stop a moving train. Why is it different here. Is there a Nigerian factor?
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by austinkenneth: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hardheolar:

Hey you! stop the insult. As a matter of fact the pic looks odd. Its also on the frontpage of one of the dailies. We need to know why what looks like the carcass of a vehicle is sufficent to almost overturn a train.
I suspect the condition of the rail or the train itself as being primarily responsible.
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by gerald09(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
Is it me or why is the train tracks n d train @ dat angle? Or was d picture taking @ an angle
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by gerald09(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
GAR3TH:

I'm I the only one who noticed that the tracks and train are leaning at a 45 degree angle? If a simple vehicle collision can't cause such track damage then I defiantly have to question the quality of construction.
Yeah but if it was the bad construction that made d train full over don't u fink the wheels won't be touching the tracks. The train sits firmly on the track @ dat angle
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
what is wrong with all these drivers don't they know thingz have changed
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
brownlolly: But these trains are just so uglyyy!

Thank you. Good observation. Best comment so far
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by ernperookeke: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
To me this is the hand work of bokoharam. It happened in lagos and and now in kano
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by FBICIA(m): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
brownlord:

Omo na true ooooo, chai thunder fire this aboki...........kai

anyway, make i just sitdown with my alomo dey watch first, some aboki go fit come insult me for this one wen i talk now

brownlord:

Yes, even the train over take me before e go get accident

You are insanely funny

The number of vehicles on the road are now higher than dose old time when train was functioning very Well..............

To achieve a good rail system and accident free, rail routes that are junctioned by roads are meant to Be tunnels to Avoid accidents and traffic congestion........

Talking about angle of the rail I think it depends on the topography of the road itself though the picture is very odd
Re: Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. by lymelyte(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hardheolar:
What is this suppose to mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portugal Visa Lagos / Unidentified Persons Killed In Fatal Accident In Bauchi State. Graphic Photos / From Lagos To Calabar Is How Many Hours By Road???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.