Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Is There A Problem With Displaying Love In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Problem With Displaying Love In Public (717 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Problem With Displaying Love In Public by ezemoses(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ladies and gents of the house please tell me if its right or wrong to display love in public. C me and my girl stay at the same place and we respect our privacy. We know that we belong to each other but just yesterday she came and she was angry as when i saw her i just greeted her as normal just as friends then her friend who she was with had a problem with that saying if my girl greets me like that and does not display in public that we are in love i will cheat bla bla bla. What do you peeps think of the matter at hand?
Re: Is There A Problem With Displaying Love In Public by kreamidiva(f): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
Which kain gist be dis one naw? #hissing#
Re: Is There A Problem With Displaying Love In Public by kreamidiva(f): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
Which kain gist be dis one naw? #hissing# display all the love u want even though moderation is the key word.me i like PDA

(1) (Reply)

Some Truth About Men / Am I Being Overly Paranoid? / Marriage Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.