Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo (7314 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
never happened, Bull S.hit !!
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by MakeWeTalk: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izz37bzBZxc

A prophet they say, has no honour at his home country. Here is a non African Christian who had an out of body experience and has come back with a message to the body of Christ. Her message touches on various aspects of the Christian life and how we can make amends. By the grace of God I'll make an effort to transcribe what she said on this tread, especially on our outward adornment which you can listen to as from 35:00 minutes into her testimony.

Did she mention any Redeemed people?
As Redeem no sabi God at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons / D / Top 10 Churches You Would Find At Every Corner In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.