Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo (7315 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
[quote author=OLAADEGBU]

Yes He is the Son of God, but what does that mean to you?

Do not worry about me, worry about your false teachings and witchcraft visions of hell and heaven used to deceive the people of GOD.

Your focus should be on repentance.

smiley
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Debeloved87(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Haha..really cant help but laugh at olas reply to drummaboys post. Really drummaboy should be grateful for what God recently did for him, not many people that experience such live to tell the story. There are some mountains of problems/issues that can only be solved on crusade grounds just like the way you can only get some things from committee of friends or people rather than from or by yourself...however concerning the video clip, thou i wasnt raised in such manner of christianity but too many of this warnings from different people that has no link with each other coupling with some extensive teachings on James 1:27, i would like to believe that obedience is better than sacrifice...it actually doesnt take anything from me dressing normally and responsibly and the best part of it is that am not a woman, so i wouldnt be in need of any attachment, lipstick or whatsoever to attract anybody and those ladies that does it shouldnt think i admire them because of their paintings...however love comes from the earth...if anyone doubt what Ola has been posting such person can go to God in prayer to confirm whether God really mean such i believe only God has the truth to tell you not anybody.

1 Like

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by shdemidemi(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Look at who is talking. You that should be full of praise and thanksgiving that the good Lord spared your life but is now here busybodying about what someone wore on their wedding day. undecided

My friend, stop taking "panadol" for another person's headache. Come and celebrate with us the goodness and mercy of the Lord that spared your life and see how it will lead you to repentance.

(Romans 2:4).

To you, God's kindness means all the rubbish car you drive or the salary you get, or your wife and kids abi. The book is not talking about all that, it's referring to your soul.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
Debeloved87: if anyone doubt what Ola has been posting such person can go to God in prayer to confirm whether God really mean such i believe only God has the truth to tell you not anybody.

Ola is a false teacher - fact !

smiley
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Image123(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
frosbel:

what do you think ?
Shameful how you wriggle and twist like a snake at very simple, straight forward questions like "is Jesus everywhere?", "do you have eternal life?" etc. Even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge indeed.

1 Like

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
Image123:
Shameful how you wriggle and twist like a snake at very simple, straight forward questions like "is Jesus everywhere?", "do you have eternal life?" etc. Even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge indeed.

You have no clue , where can I even start with you seeing that you lack understanding of the basics.

smiley
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
frosbel:

Harsh is a fruit of the false religion you represent.

wink

Answer the question image123 is asking you and stop prevaricating.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
frosbel:

Do not worry about me, worry about your false teachings and witchcraft visions of hell and heaven used to deceive the people of GOD.

Your focus should be on repentance.

smiley

I would rather warn others about you detracting Jesus Christ of His Deity.

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by DrummaBoy(m): 1:01am On Jun 26, 2013
[quote
author=OLAADEGBU]

You should be thanking God by now for not allowing you to learn by
experience as the OP had encountered because you might not have the
chance to come back to tell the story. Some learn by observing the Word
of God while others learn by their experiences.
[/quote]
You know, Olaadegbu, I thought you are a reasonable fellow but alas you are proving more and more to be what I suspect: a hypocrite!

What are we saying and what are U saying? If U were so concerned with how I survived electrocution, U could have said so and leave your 'advice' ON THAT THREAD and not derail ur own thread with what is not.

The issue is outward adornment, if U have forgotten, and here U are reminding us we are hell bound bc we don't dress deeper life but the question is: ur pastor's son's wife dressed like us; is she hell bound too? Or Kumuyi has forgotten to teach his family what he has for decades indoctrinated a whole church. 1TIMOTHY 3:4-5.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Image123(m): 2:38am On Jun 26, 2013
DrummaBoy:

You know, Olaadegbu, I thought you are a reasonable fellow but alas you are proving more and more to be what I suspect: a hypocrite!

What are we saying and what are U saying? If U were so concerned with how I survived electrocution, U could have said so and leave your 'advice' ON THAT THREAD and not derail ur own thread with what is not.

The issue is outward adornment, if U have forgotten, and here U are reminding us we are hell bound bc we don't dress deeper life but the question is: ur pastor's son's wife dressed like us; is she hell bound too? Or Kumuyi has forgotten to teach his family what he has for decades indoctrinated a whole church. 1TIMOTHY 3:4-5.
This is the unreasonable post. Ola made no pointers to his church in the OP and most of his similar OPs. You are the one trying to reduce it to denominationalism by continually attacking kumuyi or deeper life. You are trying to blackmail the messenger instead of considering the message. If you have issues with deeper, go to their church as Ola has invited y'all, or at least vent your frustrations on any of the threads concerned.
Proverbs 25:9 Debate thy cause with thy neighbour himself; and discover not a secret to another:

kumuyi's son and dil are not kids but adults if indeed you know your bible. And they have not dressed like you, whoever you are.

2 Likes

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 26, 2013
Image123:
This is the unreasonable post. Ola made no pointers to his church in the OP and most of his similar OPs. You are the one trying to reduce it to denominationalism by continually attacking kumuyi or deeper life. You are trying to blackmail the messenger instead of considering the message. If you have issues with deeper, go to their church as Ola has invited y'all, or at least vent your frustrations on any of the threads concerned.
Proverbs 25:9 Debate thy cause with thy neighbour himself; and discover not a secret to another:

kumuyi's son and dil are not kids but adults if indeed you know your bible. And they have not dressed like you, whoever you are.

But people are now beginning to see through your religious hypocrisy and want no more of it.

When we start following man made rules we have gone back under the law.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by alexleo(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2013
Debeloved87: if anyone doubt what Ola has been posting such person can go to God in prayer to confirm whether God really mean such i believe only God has the truth to tell you not anybody.

Unfortunately, the people you are advicing are not the type that considers going to God in prayer for proper guidance over an issue as needful or important. In their pride they believe they know the scriptures perfectly so there is no need asking God for any further guidance. Their mission here is only to argue and propagate their false teachings. You can see how frosbel is dancing and playing hide and seek game over a simple question that image123 asked him. False teachers and their un-ending tricks. God help us.

1 Like

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Image123(m): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2013
frosbel:

But people are now beginning to see through your religious hypocrisy and want no more of it.

When we start following man made rules we have gone back under the law.

you mean people that cannot tell if they have eternal life, or if Jesus is present everywhere or not? Such people have more serious issues to fix than to 'see through' me positively or negatively.

1 Like

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2013
Image123:
you mean people that cannot tell if they have eternal life, or if Jesus is present everywhere or not? Such people have more serious issues to fix than to 'see through' me positively or negatively.

The onus is on you to rightly decipher the word of God.

Jesus is present wherever 2 or 3 are gathered by means of the Spirit of God.

Eternal life is something that Jesus gives to all worthy servants who endure to the end , who do not draw back to perdition or who fight the good fight of faith.

Unfortunately your church or denomination has encumbered you with false doctrine , such that you find it difficult to understand these basic truths .

I was among you before and was used to repeating the same rehashed nonsense that was passed down to me from church leadership and dead tradition.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by PastorKun(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2013
DrummaBoy:

I hope you have sent the message to your pastor's son's wife whose recent dressing in their wedding last weekend is generating the hottest debate on NL.

And by the way, I do not think I have seen or heard anything from you on those threads. Are you dodging them or has that incident shown to you the hopelessness in the gospel you preach? My friend remove the log in your eye and stop worrying about the speck in other people's eyes. And I mean what I say: outward adornment is speck compared to more congent issues in the body of Christ

Abi oh the useless hypocrite has been conspisciously absent on those threads, enough reason for us to know that he also knows his church doctrines are false man made doctrines of demons yet he would shamelessly open another thread to promote their thrash. Useless occultist angry
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Image123(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2013
frosbel:

The onus is on you to rightly decipher the word of God.

Jesus is present wherever 2 or 3 are gathered by means of the Spirit of God.

Eternal life is something that Jesus gives to all worthy servants who endure to the end , who do not draw back to perdition or who fight the good fight of faith.

Unfortunately your church or denomination has encumbered you with false doctrine , such that you find it difficult to understand these basic truths .

I was among you before and was used to repeating the same rehashed nonsense that was passed down to me from church leadership and dead tradition.

Wow, you somehow managed not to answer two straight questions.
1. Is Jesus present everywhere? yes he is, no he is not, I don't know.
2. Do you have eternal life? yes I do, no I do not, I don't know.

1 Like

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2013
Image123:

Wow, you somehow managed not to answer two straight questions.
1. Is Jesus present everywhere? yes he is, no he is not, I don't know.
2. Do you have eternal life? yes I do, no I do not, I don't know.

You can never satisfy Pharisees , even with straight answers.

smiley
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by shdemidemi(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2013
@frosbel
Answer the questions mate, to the shame of the devil grin
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
Debeloved87:

Haha..really cant help but laugh at olas reply to drummaboys post. Really drummaboy should be grateful for what God recently did for him, not many people that experience such live to tell the story. There are some mountains of problems/issues that can only be solved on crusade grounds just like the way you can only get some things from committee of friends or people rather than from or by yourself...however concerning the video clip, thou i wasnt raised in such manner of christianity but too many of this warnings from different people that has no link with each other coupling with some extensive teachings on James 1:27, i would like to believe that obedience is better than sacrifice...it actually doesnt take anything from me dressing normally and responsibly and the best part of it is that am not a woman, so i wouldnt be in need of any attachment, lipstick or whatsoever to attract anybody and those ladies that does it shouldnt think i admire them because of their paintings...however love comes from the earth...if anyone doubt what Ola has been posting such person can go to God in prayer to confirm whether God really mean such i believe only God has the truth to tell you not anybody.

May the Lord bless you for this insightful post. I hope the naysayers and gainsayers would learn a lesson or two from your observations.

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
shdemidemi:

To you, God's kindness means all the rubbish car you drive or the salary you get, or your wife and kids abi. The book is not talking about all that, it's referring to your soul.

At least you got one thing right, it's all about "your soul." Now see how the goodness of God applies to your soul in the verse below:

"Or do you despise the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering: not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?"
(Romans 2:4).

1 Like

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
frosbel:

Ola is a false teacher - fact !

smiley

....according to the gospel of frosbel. grin
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by DrummaBoy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
In 1999 Pastor Tunde Bakare had said that with the coming of Obasanjo three things will befall Nigeria: 1. Corruption will take on a new dimension. 2. Family life will go bad, with divorce rates reaching all time high. 3. The occult will begin to rule the Nigerian space.

It is the last point I want to point at. I was in my final year when, boys of the occult invaded OAU in 2000 and killed some boys among the leaders of their SUG, including one Africa. About that time, the ministry of T. B. Joshua took on a new dimension. And so on. The occult has translated to terrorism in the north and militancy in the south of Nigeria.

In the church, they have been seen through the prosperity gospel taken up new life. In the holiness churches, it has been a prevalence of vision and dreams and after life experiences that lend credence to their doctrines. God's word is explicit about this

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Eph 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Eph 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in these irit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

This is the source of Olaadegbu visions of hell. They are demonic manifestations of the occult out to deceive. These visions are from principalities and powers in the heavenly places. The bible talks about satan coming as an angel of light. The solution to these visions is not believing them but guarding ourselves against them by following Paul's admonition in Ephesians 6:

1. Be knowledgable of the occult. Be aware of principalities and power that come to deceive in the name of christ.

2. v.13: We are in evil days and the calling is to stand with the armor of God

3. v.14: Hold unto truth. The only truth is not about outward adornment or whatever we think we can do to "make heaven"; the truth of God's word is God calling on us to believe in the Jesus Christ (that brings our justification) and to walk by faith (that pleases God) and leads to maturity. We must then strap on the breastplate of God's righteousness, imputed by faith alone.

4. v.15: A readiness to preach to gospel to all. This is a calling on us. We must show what is right, while pointing out what is wrong too. The world is in need of the true gospel and not a gospel of bondage.

5. v.16: We need true doctrine that will build sound faith to withstand satan's feiry darts. Every one of these visions from Olaadegbu are satanic feiry darts; beware that they do not affect your devotion to the Lord. God has not called us to works; but to faith!

6. v.17: Helmet of salvation: the assurance of our salvation is based on Christ finished work. Sword of the Spirit: we need be close to God's word as ever, these are occultic times.

7.v.18: And let us not cease from praying

In none of this do we see a call to resort to visions and after life experiences to enhance our devotion to God.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Image123:

Those who can discern will discover the heresies he is trying to hide.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
DrummaBoy:

image123, alexleo and Debeloved87 have addressed your rants here so take cue and learn from them.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Abi oh the useless hypocrite has been conspisciously absent on those threads, enough reason for us to know that he also knows his church doctrines are false man made doctrines of demons yet he would shamelessly open another thread to promote their thrash. Useless occultist angry

You and your followers don't believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, you don't believe that the word of God is infallible and you don't believe in the doctrine of one man one woman in marriage. You don't even believe or understand in what it means to be born again neither do you believe that Christians should be attending a bible believing church and you are here accusing others of being in the occult? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by DrummaBoy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

image123, alexleo and Debeloved87 have addressed your rants here so take cue and learn from them.

So U need others to answer for U. Its understandable. Despite your love for English grammar, U find it hard to discuss intelligibly

So they answered me... Accepted.

Now, Let's hear your views on Ephesian 6 discussed above

And if U want to know, especially with ur love for extra biblical revelations, that scripture was God's word to me as I 'reported' U to Him in prayers yesterday. There was no way I could naturally have thought up those scriptures save for the fact that the Holy Spirit lay them on my heart

So, what saith thou... or U will run away again to dig up another revelation?
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
As the saying goes: Let sleeping dog lie but it seems you want to here word. Let me begin to address the "revelations" you received after coming back from your near death experience.

DrummaBoy:

In 1999 Pastor Tunde Bakare had said that with the coming of Obasanjo three things will befall Nigeria: 1. Corruption will take on a new dimension. 2. Family life will go bad, with divorce rates reaching all time high. 3. The occult will begin to rule the Nigerian space.

You forgot to tell us what happened to the prophecy Bakare made about Obasanjo. Did he tell you God told him to "run after" Buhari?

DrummaBoy:

It is the last point I want to point at. I was in my final year when, boys of the occult invaded OAU in 2000 and killed some boys among the leaders of their SUG, including one Africa. About that time, the ministry of T. B. Joshua took on a new dimension. And so on. The occult has translated to terrorism in the north and militancy in the south of Nigeria.

For you information. Terrorism in the north and occultism have been operating in pari-passu in Nigeria before you gained admission into OAU. So get your facts right before you begin prophesying what you don't know about.

DrummaBoy:

In the church, they have been seen through the prosperity gospel taken up new life. In the holiness churches, it has been a prevalence of vision and dreams and after life experiences that lend credence to their doctrines. God's word is explicit about this

Are you sure that you are alright?

DrummaBoy:

This is the source of Olaadegbu visions of hell. They are demonic manifestations of the occult out to deceive. These visions are from principalities and powers in the heavenly places. The bible talks about satan coming as an angel of light. The solution to these visions is not believing them but guarding ourselves against them by following Paul's admonition in Ephesians 6:

1. Be knowledgable of the occult. Be aware of principalities and power that come to deceive in the name of christ.

2. v.13: We are in evil days and the calling is to stand with the armor of God

3. v.14: Hold unto truth. The only truth is not about outward adornment or whatever we think we can do to "make heaven"; the truth of God's word is God calling on us to believe in the Jesus Christ (that brings our justification) and to walk by faith (that pleases God) and leads to maturity. We must then strap on the breastplate of God's righteousness, imputed by faith alone.

4. v.15: A readiness to preach to gospel to all. This is a calling on us. We must show what is right, while pointing out what is wrong too. The world is in need of the true gospel and not a gospel of bondage.

5. v.16: We need true doctrine that will build sound faith to withstand satan's feiry darts. Every one of these visions from Olaadegbu are satanic feiry darts; beware that they do not affect your devotion to the Lord. God has not called us to works; but to faith!

6. v.17: Helmet of salvation: the assurance of our salvation is based on Christ finished work. Sword of the Spirit: we need be close to God's word as ever, these are occultic times.

7.v.18: And let us not cease from praying

In none of this do we see a call to resort to visions and after life experiences to enhance our devotion to God.

And can you tell us why your own revelation should be believed and not the OP? Is there any chance that it could be you that is telling lies against the Holy Spirit trying to dissuade folks from making heaven?

The following is also in the Scriptures perhaps you are not aware:

"But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, said God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and you sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see vision, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens i wil pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy"
(Acts 2:16-18).
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by PastorKun(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You and your followers don't believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, you don't believe that the word of God is infallible and you don't believe in the doctrine of one man one woman in marriage. You don't even believe or understand in what it means to be born again neither do you believe that Christians should be attending a bible believing church and you are here accusing others of being in the occult? undecided

You are just a pathological liar and all the allegations you stated above are false or twisted. Instead of you to address issues and honestly answer the questions you've been asked you keep running around in circles like a headless chicken. Useless hypocrite angry
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pastor Kun:

You are just a pathological liar and all the allegations you stated above are false or twisted. Instead of you to address issues and honestly answer the questions you've been asked you keep running around in circles like a headless chicken. Useless hypocrite angry

Let's take it one after the other.

Do you believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ? Do you believe that He is God?
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by PastorKun(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Let's take it one after the other.

Do you believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ? Do you believe that He is God?

I believe in the deity of Jesus christ as the son of God.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Image123(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
frosbel:

You can never satisfy Pharisees , even with straight answers.

smiley
shdemidemi: @frosbel
Answer the questions mate, to the shame of the devil grin
funnily pathetic?
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by shdemidemi(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
Image123:
funnily pathetic?

common, I know he can't answer the question, It will be against all he believes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons / The Wrong Way To Be An Atheist / Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.