Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

4 Hot Ideas To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Hot Ideas To Make Money Online (1391 Views)

Business Ideas To Start With 50k / Small Scale Manufacturing Business Ideas To Start From Home / Use These Ideas To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Hot Ideas To Make Money Online by scaler345: 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
Many people desire to make money online, if you are one of them, then you are just in the right place. There are several online resources that offer information on starting an online business, but most requires some capital to start off.
But starting an online business does not necessarily require money up-front. Here are 4 easiest and profitable ideas that can get you started fast with little or no capital.

Writing Articles Online
Working as a freelancer writing articles is still one of the best and easiest way to earn online.
It is also a time tested method that requires just your time and a fair command of English Language.
There are several websites that you submit your articles to for shared revenue. The way it works is that you get paid when people read your articles and click adverts that are displayed alongside your article.
Other websites pay you immediately your articles are approved.

Posting on Forums
Another easy way to earn online is by posting on forums. Forums are very popular with internet surfers as you can get virtually any information through active forums.
I have learnt how to maximize the free and genuine information that forums provides.
There are basically two types of forums that you can post on and get paid.

Sponsored Forums - They typically pay you for your participation or it can be pay per post. This is usually a method that new forums employ to get members quick.

Paid Forum Posting - You will be hired to post good content on the forum. So you must have good idea of the topics you are posting on. Also, your communication skill must be above average. This type usually pays more than the previous category.

Be an Online Tutor
Currently, there are several online home based tutoring services that needs the service of an online tutors. This is a great opportunity for graduates and college students to make some cool cash.
It is very possible to make $100 in a day if you really take the tutoring job serious. Check out http://studentoffortune.com for starters.

Taking Surveys
Survey taking has been around for a long time, I did it when I first started online and it paid off. No reputable company will ask you to pay money for taking surveys.
You just have to be diligent and consistent for you to make some cash with surveys. There are virtually hundreds of companies ready to pay you for your opinions
Most of the information you need is already online free, you only need to do a small search and you are on your way to your first earnings online.

So, go ahead and make some moolah for yourselves.
Re: 4 Hot Ideas To Make Money Online by ttime(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
Brs help wth sites 4 freelance writing and surveys. Thx
Re: 4 Hot Ideas To Make Money Online by scaler345: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
@t time,
Just PM me. I'll send the info to you.
Re: 4 Hot Ideas To Make Money Online by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
nice bro keep it up smiley
Re: 4 Hot Ideas To Make Money Online by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
please i need the sites too, thanks.
Re: 4 Hot Ideas To Make Money Online by GentleFrank(m): 12:04am On Jun 28, 2013
@op: Nice ideas ! Let me add mine ...

If you want to start a free, genuine and real paying online business, then you need to read www.buzzynaija.com/p/make-money-online.html?m=1
Re: 4 Hot Ideas To Make Money Online by scaler345: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
possible4me: please i need the sites too, thanks.
I'll need to send the info to your email.
Re: 4 Hot Ideas To Make Money Online by jessitha: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
scaler345: Many people desire to make money online, if you are one of them, then you are just in the right place. There are several online resources that offer information on starting an online business, but most requires some capital to start off.
But starting an online business does not necessarily require money up-front. Here are 4 easiest and profitable ideas that can get you started fast with little or no capital.

Writing Articles Online
Working as a freelancer writing articles is still one of the best and easiest way to earn online.
It is also a time tested method that requires just your time and a fair command of English Language.
There are several websites that you submit your articles to for shared revenue. The way it works is that you get paid when people read your articles and click adverts that are displayed alongside your article.
Other websites pay you immediately your articles are approved.

Posting on Forums
Another easy way to earn online is by posting on forums. Forums are very popular with internet surfers as you can get virtually any information through active forums.
I have learnt how to maximize the free and genuine information that forums provides.
There are basically two types of forums that you can post on and get paid.

Sponsored Forums - They typically pay you for your participation or it can be pay per post. This is usually a method that new forums employ to get members quick.

Paid Forum Posting - You will be hired to post good content on the forum. So you must have good idea of the topics you are posting on. Also, your communication skill must be above average. This type usually pays more than the previous category.

Be an Online Tutor
Currently, there are several online home based tutoring services that needs the service of an online tutors. This is a great opportunity for graduates and college students to make some cool cash.
It is very possible to make $100 in a day if you really take the tutoring job serious. Check out http://studentoffortune.com for starters.

Taking Surveys
Survey taking has been around for a long time, I did it when I first started online and it paid off. No reputable company will ask you to pay money for taking surveys.
You just have to be diligent and consistent for you to make some cash with surveys. There are virtually hundreds of companies ready to pay you for your opinions
Most of the information you need is already online free, you only need to do a small search and you are on your way to your first earnings online.

So, go ahead and make some moolah for yourselves.

Thanks for your information. Now a days lot online jobs available. But i was interested in doing reselling business.Reselling business means you can just buy a website which contains Domain Registration plans,Hosting Plans,website builder,E-mail Marketing etc.. from a reseller for a particular amount and you can fix your price for that products and you can market it and gain more profit.I registered and got an account in Goresellers.com .I just have sold domains hosting plans at a higher price and gain more profit.
Re: 4 Hot Ideas To Make Money Online by Tekkyboy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
jessitha:

Thanks for your information. Now a days lot online jobs available. But i was interested in doing reselling business.Reselling business means you can just buy a website which contains Domain Registration plans,Hosting Plans,website builder,E-mail Marketing etc.. from a reseller for a particular amount and you can fix your price for that products and you can market it and gain more profit.I registered and got an account in Goresellers.com .I just have sold domains hosting plans at a higher price and gain more profit.
is dis web flipping or wot?can you shield more light on this.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get List Of Newly Registered Companies / I Want To Sell My Payza To Etradexchange.net, Are They Trusted? / Shortcode Business Opportunity (sell And Activate Shorcode Numbers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.