Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Use These Ideas To Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Use These Ideas To Make Money (6658 Views)

Business Ideas To Start With 50k / Small Scale Manufacturing Business Ideas To Start From Home / Use These Ideas To Make Money Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 2:50am On Jun 14, 2008
People are always complaining of lack of jobs. It seems many peoples thinking has been conditioned to work under someone. There is nothing like lack of jobs rather there is lack of ideas.

Everywhere i turn my nostrils are assaulted by the stench of mental and physical inertia. I always tell unemployed people to stop looking for jobs while there are jobs looking for them.

For instance there are many companies, organisations and individuals in Nigeria that have websites but do not know anything on how to market the sites to attract much visitors. What stops anyone with entreprenuerial bent from doing a research on how to market websites then tap into this area and begin to make instant money?

Iam not a web designer but i have web design proposals written in my business letterhead before companies, businesses, individuals, etc. When i get the job i pass it over to a web designer then get my joint venture money, this is really paying. Money is a child of ideas.

Do you know that there are rich men in your area who are stark illiterates but needs a home teacher? there are many of them, and most of them will pay anything to overcome the embarrassment they face. Immediately you offer the service, you will get instant responses, i told a jobless friend to try it, today he is smiling to the bank consistently.

Again, you can monetize your gift, skill or talent. If you discover that you are funny or makes people to laugh, you can sharpen your skill as a comedian and combine it with MC jobs, you will be surprised by the amount of money you will be making in a month, comedians are living big these days with most of them cruising in exotic jeeps. One mistake that people make is that they allow their natural gift to die, someone that is supposed to be a millionaire in a particular field will be wasting time pursuing other things.

You can be a paid public speaker as well, iam a motivational speaker so i know that there is much money in public speaking if you sharpen your skill and be a colourful speaker, there are other topics you can develop and become a sought after guru as a speaker. Iam so good in motivation that people often look with awe on how i do it, now iam about to start a public speaking training academy to train others. Another money making avenue, you might say.

There is no limit to what you can achieve in life if you put shame aside, you can monitize your hobbies as well. If you can dance so well, why not dance for money? with so many musical albums hitting the market every week, dancing is becoming quite lucrative, no matter the genre you decide to dance on, again you can introduce a dance academy to train people on how to dance, iam not a good dancer, if i see where i will be trained, i will pay. If i could have such a need, there are others out there with the same need as well.

Do you write well? you can be a paid columnist as well, this one is not hard as you think, just grab a niche and master it and begin to write for a targeted publication. I don't think i can exhaust all the ideas on my head in one post, maybe i will write an update later, but i want to see your replies about these ones first.

Don't think i don't know what iam doing, i know i can package this and sell as an ifo product but iam tired of hearing people give one flimsy excuse or the other on why they are jobless, so i want to throw the challenge free of charge. If you need a step by step approach on how to go about on any of the ideas i mentioned here, feel free to contact at www. championscity.com
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by muchacho: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2008
Hello, pls tell 'em' make dem hear. that is the best advise a stranger can give to anyone. thumbs up bro

Muchacho,
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2008
You never know how far you can go unless you take action, there are genuine means of making money but people tend to overlook most of them , that is why unemployment is high.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by guysmat(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2008
If you don't move, the sea will not open for you. undecided
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by neksummi(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2008
'Don't stand looking for the perfect opportunity that you miss the right opportunity.'
Opportunities abound everywhere. People should wake up and stop complaining.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2008
This thread is not about buying and selling e-gold, we are discussing how to motivate people to make use of oppoprtunities.

The only one obstacle that is stopping a lot of people is fear of taking action, if you take action today, you will be amazed where you will see yourself tomorrow. Go start something! Do it now
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by afroxyz: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2008
i am also intrested in making money from writing in columns. plz can u help me with how i can get jobs??
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by prokid: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2008
Good work Goldlink. why dont you join the Financial Exchange Network so you can distribute your knowledge freely to a growing base of Individuals. In addition, you will receive finance in form of weekly payments to expand and develop your business. Chk out the site www.financialexchangenetwork.com to know how its done.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by Ajaerotony(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2008
Quite informative, see, i am new to this forum and this article is the first i am reading on this forum. I strongly believe in information sharing. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by kay29000(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2008
I feel u on everything u put down. I am a good writer, write mustly romance stories, but i can write dem well on anything. Another area i have love for is thriller stories, filled with suspence. I can also write article, but i have bought alot o these e-books that claim to teach pple how to make money rom writing, but dont live up to it. what advice can u give me. maybe i'll just call u.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2008
Those using this thread as a means to advertise their products and services should have a rethink, we want to use the thread to awaken the dormant possibilities in us. As for the person asking how to beĀ  a columnist, you can start to send your articles to media houses you know will need such articles, when they see that you are good and consistent you can turn to a paid columnist, as you become popular other media houses will begin to lure you to write for them as well.

The other person that asked on how to progress as a good story writer, you can do ghost writing jobs online, where you help somebody to write a book for a fee and other writing jobs, you can get such jobs at scriplance.com, elance.com, guru.com. my Guy that asked question on ebook cover, yes i can help you do that.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by oisrael(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2008
Hmm! very impressive!! Its' really true.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2008
Yes i design ebook covers.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by ommc: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2008
This is a great thread.

But I want to add to this:

There are opportunities everywhere. I think we (escpecially Africans) needs to change our mentality. Our major problem is: We always disbelieve whatever goes contrary to our opinion; which is fatal to success in any endeavour!
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2008
My brother yo are spot on, you really hit the nail on the head, i completely agree with you.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by powerblaze(m): 12:45am On Jul 15, 2008
an indian man once told me that it is only in nigeria that applicants tread on money on their way to the employers! Money abounds the streets, unfortunately they are seen only by the foreigners. See how wealthy those indians are! They come here with nothing, but they leave with everything
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by ztyle(m): 12:53am On Jul 15, 2008
Don't seem to understand u. undecided
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2008
What he meant is that most Nigerians only think of where they will be employed intead of thinking of how to come up with their own business ideas and become employers of labour. Hope you understand now?
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by dejiavu(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2008
HELLO PALLY.
SINCE I 'VE BEEN READING ARTICLES ON NAIRALAND, THIS WILL BE WHAT KIND OF TOPIC THAT MAKE SENSE TO ME.
TO BE SINCERE, I WANT TO POVERTY OUT OF MY LIFE,
BUT IF U DONT MIND, CAN I HAVE UR MAIL ID, THIS IS MINE (sulaimongbenro@yahoo.com) SO THAT WE CAN TALK BETTER. I'LL PUT ALL EFFORT TO MEET PP LIKE U
THANX
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by pizzo(f): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ Goldlink I must appreciate u for this sensitive topic you raised. please i am interested in the marketing of Companies web sites. I need information on how to go about it. you are a Blessing to your generation. My email address is iziengbepatience@yahoo.com Thank you.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2008
@dejiavu and pizzo
thanks for the compliments. It is always good to provide people with thought-provoking ideas.
In this information age when it has been generally acknowledged that ideas rule the world, it is pitiable that many people still suffer from poverty of ideas. Just check your mailbox for my email.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
This thread is getting hot by the day!
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by aturuobi(f): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2008
hi @Goldlink, u re doing a wonderful job in tryin 2 encourage pple lik me who is confused in wat biz 2 embark. i kind of lik d markettin of companies web sites. kindlly send me info on dis & other good biz. e-mail talk2azumi@yahoo.com.waitin 4 ur reply
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2008
@aturuobi
i will do that.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by ztyle(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2008
Nice Article! grin
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by Motunmi: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2008
goldlink,
know for sure that those that water shall definitely be watered.
keep the flag flying.can I talk to you through your inbox?
mail me at opeyemi.grace@yahoo.com
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by Gloriouspa(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2008
It is nice reading your post. I really appreciate it.

I can write poems for all ocassion as well. One of my challenges is information on how to market my ideas or how to turn it into money. If you visit http://www. poetry.com and search for my name odebiri, you will see some of my poems there.

Can you or anyone help on how to move forward and make this talent a reality.

Thanks. My email is odebiri@hotmail.com and phone no. is 08023245474.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by kingzride: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2008
Goldlink, reading your post has really encouraged me and i have been looking forward to meeting men like you to help with my dreams. my email address is kingzride@yahoo.com and I'll like to have yours also so that we will get to talk more. take care and have a nice day
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by UNLEASHED(m): 1:16am On Aug 18, 2008
A very nice article you've got here
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by ztyle(m): 1:45am On Aug 18, 2008
and how nice?
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by uchriches(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2008
good stuff. only the daring can do what it takes to be great. n 4 d other folks, if you keep doing the same thing all the time you'll keep getting the same result, so do something different if you want to get a better result.
Re: Use These Ideas To Make Money by goldlink(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2008
yes i have a site, it is www.championsCity.com, iam a motivational speaker/consultant

(1) (2) (3) (4)

List Pure Water Companies In Lagos State / Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills / Nigeria's Annual Fish Import Bill Stands At $800m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.