Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? (1576 Views)

Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by 9cent(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2008
i dont seem to know why women reffer to most men as beasts, but i  have the believe there most be a reason, women right?

N.B. but show some respect women cool
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by Busta(f): 1:48pm On May 13, 2008

@ poster,
u really like to add kerosine to fire!
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by welli(f): 1:53pm On May 13, 2008
9cent:

i don't seem to know why women reffer to most men as beasts,  but i  have the believe there most be a reason,  women right?

N.B. but show some respect women cool

i ve cum to realise dat u ve dis problem of generalization.stop it.anyone who dates a beast calls d beast a beast
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by 9cent(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2008
@busta,

im not tryna dd no kerosine to fire, its just that i've heard some women reffering to the men as beasts. and i dont seem to know why. grin
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by Tattooboy: 2:04pm On May 13, 2008
welli
i ve come to realise that u ve this problem of generalization.stop it.anyone who dates a beast calls d beast a beast

THE END
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by frank316(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2008
well, as long as this world exists, the male folks will alwys have nagative opinion about the female folks and vise versa

in my opinion, humans are generally beasts, as long as at some pont in time we are selfish and want things to work out our way.
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 18, 2008
men r beasts,its as simple as dat
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by bigfather(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2008
jennykadry:

men r beasts,its as simple as that

Thank God am not ! grin
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by acidrop(f): 8:57pm On May 18, 2008
are u nt a man?
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by NubianQ(f): 10:00pm On May 18, 2008
As long as my man is a BEAST IN BED, that is all I need, Thank you! grin
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by RampantT(f): 1:27am On May 19, 2008
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed"
you wanna know the real truth?
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by bigfather(m): 2:15am On May 19, 2008
acidrop:

are u nt a man?

Am sure you do have a boyfriend ? undecided
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by whitelexi(m): 5:27am On May 19, 2008
Men are not beasts, as simple as that!

For every action there is a chain reaction!
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by chika98: 6:19am On May 19, 2008
I wouldn't say a beast but some are jerks
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by acidrop(f): 7:03am On May 19, 2008
big father:

Am sure you do have a boyfriend ? undecided

haha this ur presumption is getting too much ooo, what is it?
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 19, 2008
some men are beasts, same goes for women
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by babycool(f): 9:49am On May 19, 2008
Men do a lot of horrible things but I wouldn't refer to any man as a beast even though they are often misguided by their animal instincts!
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by hola2ng(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2008
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by menix(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2008
NubianQ:

As long as my man is a BEAST IN BED, that is all I need, Thank you! grin
Then am a beast, wink
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by NubianQ(f): 7:37pm On May 19, 2008
oh Menix,

Hmmm cool wink wink very hot answer
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by 9cent(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2008
@nubian,

do your hubby act like a wild cat towards you?
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by NubianQ(f): 9:16pm On May 19, 2008
no , am single but i know what i want wink
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by acidrop(f): 2:03am On May 20, 2008
menix:

Then am a beast, wink
atleast we have one guy who has admitted
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by menix(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2008
acidrop:

atleast we have one guy who has admitted
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by babyx(f): 10:05am On May 20, 2008
@ Poster
Know this today, Inside every man there is a FOOL and a KING, It depends on who want to address. wink
Man are not beasts, they do bad stuff like everyone else, some women are yet to learn how to manage their MAN.! smiley
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by nkc(m): 10:09am On May 20, 2008
women are beasts grin
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by menix(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2008
Hmmm, we are all beast ooo just dat human are Higher beast, Thou if you are under the category of beast described by Nubian then you might be called Highest Beast
High
Higher
Highest
I no finish skool oooo,
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by acidrop(f): 8:32am On May 21, 2008
nkc:

women are beasts grin

and this proves that men are also copy cats
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by Trendiest(f): 8:36am On May 21, 2008
r u talkin about bedroom beast or stupid ass moofuckas beast

xcuse mi Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by eldee(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2008
ibkaye:

some men are beasts, same goes for women
Hmmn, coming from my 10 year old kid, most intelligent post so far wink
Eldee din't raise no fool grin
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by holychic: 11:29am On May 21, 2008
With the experience I've had. Men always want to prove they are jerks and u know wat? i give up, i agreed they are.
Re: Are Most Men Really A Beast The Women Say They Were? by acidrop(f): 11:30am On May 21, 2008
i agree too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. / If I Am 5'9" And My Husband Is 5'9" Also, Are We Going To Have Short Children? / Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.