Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? (4398 Views)

Help Me Wish My Daughter HBD / 11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Don't know about y'all ladies but nothing gets me weak kneed, going hubba hubba, oh la la, be still my heart....break me off a piece of that than the sight of a man in his oil and filth covered overalls.

Don't even get me started on what the wrinkled and dirty beyond what the human mind thinks possible hands and feet, scraggly face, the smell wafting from his bushy engine oil covered hair..

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! God! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!! Yeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

YES!!!!!!

Stick a fork in me....I am so done. cool

Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by SisiKill1: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
dayokanu:

Mmaaayin jo....like they all look like that. cheesy cheesy

If they did we won't be having this discussion.
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
dayokanu:

Okay she would gain the hardworking , well ripped , testosterone filled, great in bed guy who loves her to death

Or what else are people supposed to gain from a love affair

How is that different with what she would gain with a guy on her level? Why will she deliberately leave the guy on her level to go and search for a mechanic when she would be gaining the same thing? I mean there has to be something more that will make you leave what's in your Sokoto to go and start travelling all around Sokoto now!! Dayo, so'ra e o! Trouble maker...
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 28, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Don't know about y'all ladies but nothing gets me weak kneed, going hubba hubba, oh la la, be still my heart....break me off a piece of that than the sight of a man in his oil and filth covered overalls.

Don't even get me started on what the wrinkled and dirty beyond what the human mind thinks possible hands and feet, scraggly face, the smell wafting from his bushy engine oil covered hair..

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! God! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!! Yeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

YES!!!!!!

Stick a fork in me....I am so done. cool

Ahhhhhhh ...... This is the LIFE cool

*faints*

1 Like

Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by AngelDina(f): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2013
dayokanu:
no
You dont speak Hindi?
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by AngelDina(f): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2013
why don't you translate these sentence in english ? undecided is there is any problem ?
baby_123:

O gb'ede ara india. Naija ponbele ni e. Ku ise omo dada. Ko lo sori oke, ki olorun gbo adura e. cheesy tongue
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by dayokanu(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
AngelDina: why don't you translate these sentence in english ? undecided is there is any problem ?

So which Indian language do you speak

Cos I speak, telugu, Hindi and Gujarati. I have a rich Indian friend I can introduce you to.
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by AngelDina(f): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
bundelkhandi hehehe cheesy
dayokanu:

Cos I speak, telugu, Hindi and Gujarati. I have a rich Indian friend I can introduce you to.
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by dayokanu(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
AngelDina: bundelkhandi hehehe cheesy

Post your pictures full size in different poses so i can show him
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by AngelDina(f): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2013
sorry unable to post pictures ....! cheesy
and bundelkhandi was a joke i do understand hindi too
dayokanu:

Post your pictures full size in different poses so i can show him
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by youngalex(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
i tink marrying a wealthy and rich dude is d best, in reality its a highly competitive market so u have to stand out in character,beauty and economic status plus other exceptional additional qualities.....naija rich guys use ladies like tissue cos of their fragmented mindset when these guys wants to marry they go for those ladies with a wealthy background,beauty and a sound education. Don't blame them cos they want to get richer....yes richer
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by AngelDina(f): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2013
hehehehe wish i could get some cash in my paypal shikhayadav0043@gmail.com grin
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2013
dayokanu:

Is gujarati a language? Tot its a person's name? I'm serious o!
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by AngelDina(f): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
lol its a regional language called gujrati spoke by the people who live in country india state gujrat
yellowpawpaw:
Is gujarati a language? Tot its a person's name? I'm serious o!
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by Ivynwa(f): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
AngelDina: OMG its indian rupees and here prices on high huh ......! and m giving my turst my whole life and loyelty honesty and all my love to him... i'll be always der in high or low time ..!

Be honest dearie. The title of your thread sounds like you only want to be there in high times when he is wealthy and not in low times. tongue grin

Girl no condition is permanent. Even if you get a man that is rich on the wedding day, there is no guarantee that he will be rich forever so you have to prepare your self get a skill or education with which to earn too in case of the times he hasn't money to dole out to you.
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by AngelDina(f): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2013
hhhheehehehe ya i want that but i'm preparing my self for these condition too ..!! but starting should be from rich cheesy
Ivynwa:

Be honest dearie. The title of your thread sounds like you only want to be there in high times when he is wealthy and not in low times. tongue grin

Girl no condition is permanent. Even if you get a man that is rich on the wedding day, there is no guarantee that he will be rich forever so you have to prepare your self get a skill or education with which to earn too in case of the times he hasn't money to dole out to you.
Re: I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? by AngelDina(f): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2013
no sorry I'm indian girl smiley cheesy
baby_123:

You must be a Nigerian girl. That phrase is so Nigerian. ROTFLMAO. i feel you though. The heat in Nigeria alone will dry you out on a bicycle. Man must survive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Man Keep Quiet When His Wife Is Insulted By Her Junior Sister / Ways Of Handling A Stubborn Toddler / Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.