Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Which Country Would You Advise? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Would You Advise? (1041 Views)

Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? / If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Would You Advise? by hynex79(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
My 21yr old cousin wants to travel outside Nigeria to hustle.he seems determined about it,all he wants is an advice on the best country to go and how to secure a visa.pls help if you can..
Re: Which Country Would You Advise? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
the advice you should look for IS: HOW TO MAKE YOUR COUSIN UNDERSTAND THAT HE BETTER STAY HOME IN 9JA

people like your cousin are the unfortunate ones who end up being used as drug mules or being dumped in the sea by unscrupulous people smugglers. better open your mind (and that of your cousin). advise him on how to EDUCATE HIMSELF, as without education he has very little chance of succeeding in anything he sets his mind into. a dumbaaass "lucky enough" to have stumbled on Thousands (or even millions) of €€s is still a dumbaaasss, and therefore he will never have the knowledge to either A) keep that money or B) generate more wealth from that said cash.
Re: Which Country Would You Advise? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2013
Poster,
When my Nigerian friend was 17, he got involved with some kind of drug smuggling situation.I dont really understand the details but basically,he flew from Lagos to New York City with drugs hidden in his belly(that he swallowed). He got caught at the airport,and then spent the next 3 1/2 years in an upstate New York prison!. After his release, he came to Canada, upgraded his schooling marks, and last year he successfully graduated from university as a civil engineer!

Hustling is too risky and not glamorous.

I dont think its a good idea to support him on this venture. Please try to steer him away but with positive encouragment for something else he could do. Maybe sit with him and think of other options and help him find steps towards the new goal.
If he sees that there are other doors that can be opened, he might just change his mind and make a better choice. smiley
Re: Which Country Would You Advise? by hynex79(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2013
@MRbrownJAY n talina,tnks for ur replies n advice which I read to him.we r working on other options available for him here in naija.in all,I want him to b responsible for whatever decision he takes eventually..cheers
Re: Which Country Would You Advise? by Godson201333(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Well to me Nope,Your cousin is never gonna get the right document to huzzle abroad,This is just a wrong decision.Why do people think its easy to huzzle abroad when you cant even huzzle in 9ja?

The rule says if you cannot survive in Lagos then you might never be able to survive out there..

Please let your cousin empowers himself with education than exploration.
Re: Which Country Would You Advise? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
the amount of Nigerians living on the street here is amazing. most, if not all, came here thinking that they would pick money for ground, and here they are living in the streets being fed once a day by an association (and these are the lucky ones)!

it is sad because so many are coming each day, and are left to do the unthinkable to survive.
Re: Which Country Would You Advise? by hynex79(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2013
^^^^ thanks for ur posts.I know its not easy out there,but when u advise against it they believe its because you don't want them to be better than you.for now,d idea has been discarded.since he thinks he doesn't have the 'head' for education,he's trying to raise a Lil cash for biz..
Re: Which Country Would You Advise? by Godson201333(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2013
hynex79: ^^^^ thanks for ur posts.I know its not easy out there,but when u advise against it they believe its because you don't want them to be better than you.for now,d idea has been discarded.since he thinks he doesn't have the 'head' for education,he's trying to raise a Lil cash for biz..

If he is able to raise enough money for Biz,Let him travel down to China,Thailand,Bangladesh,Turkey for cloth importation..
Re: Which Country Would You Advise? by hynex79(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2013
Godson201333:

If he is able to raise enough money for Biz,Let him travel down to China,Thailand,Bangladesh,Turkey for cloth importation..
tnks buddie..

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Houston,texas / Can Someone Help Me Here Fast About My Usa Visa Interview / Is Mexico Visa No Longer Required To Get Turkey E Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.