Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

PDP Path To 2015 Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Path To 2015 Victory (686 Views)

Surprised: People Still Wear President Goodluck Jonathan's 2015 Victory T-shirt / Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes / Aftermath Of GEJ 2015 Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Path To 2015 Victory by egift(m): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
In 2015, the Peoples Democratic Party are perfecting a unique strategy to ensure it retains the Presidency, irrespective of what the opposition come up with. Below are the various steps, which is currently being test-run. Do reply and identify what I may have omitted.

Here are the highlights they are fine-tuning. (NGF - Bata version)

- How to extract signatures/commitment from Governors/Nigerians.
- How to select a consensus candidate to avoid anyone from exercising their freedom of choice without undue pressures/intimidation.
- How to impose themselves and their candidate.
- How to manipulate/influence the election and its outcome to what they want.
- How best to reject the results, if not favourable.
- How to continuously push their predetermined decisions down the throat of Nigerians, should we reject.

All these steps above have been executed successfully, only 2 critical steps are left to finalize everything. These are:
- How to divide, destroy and make those that oppose to give it up.
- Finally, how to get everyone to accept the result they want.

Did I omit any important part of the strategy?

1 Like

Re: PDP Path To 2015 Victory by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
I guess dey are also using evrityn in dia arsenal to continue to divide Nigeria along d line of Ethnicity n Religious intolerance

2 Likes

Re: PDP Path To 2015 Victory by egift(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
REHOZIBAH: I guess dey are also using evrityn in dia arsenal to continue to divide Nigeria along d line of Ethnicity n Religious intolerance

Yes. Including throwing in money, favours, threats and bad-mouthing grin
Re: PDP Path To 2015 Victory by kingofpool: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
after tellin u nw, u ll go nd tell ur apc oga's
Re: PDP Path To 2015 Victory by kingofpool: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
after tellin u nw, u ll go nd tell ur apc oga's

outro: u no go hear am from my mouth
Re: PDP Path To 2015 Victory by mikeywise(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
@ op, u missed one, the most important one which is to point guns on our heads and force us to accept whoever they present.
Re: PDP Path To 2015 Victory by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
You forgot lies and impunity.

1 Like

Re: PDP Path To 2015 Victory by PapaBrowne(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
egift: In 2015, the Peoples Democratic Party are perfecting a unique strategy to ensure it retains the Presidency, irrespective of what the opposition come up with. Below are the various steps, which is currently being test-run. Do reply and identify what I may have omitted.

Here are the highlights they are fine-tuning. (NGF - Bata version)

- How to extract signatures/commitment from Governors/Nigerians.
- How to select a consensus candidate to avoid anyone from exercising their freedom of choice without undue pressures/intimidation.
- How to impose themselves and their candidate.
- How to manipulate/influence the election and its outcome to what they want.
- How best to reject the results, if not favourable.
- How to continuously push their predetermined decisions down the throat of Nigerians, should we reject.

All these steps above have been executed successfully, only 2 critical steps are left to finalize everything. These are:
- How to divide, destroy and make those that oppose to give it up.
- Finally, how to get everyone to accept the result they want.

Did I omit and important part of the strategy?

This is the problem I have with you opposition guys. Egift, I remember your campaign for Buhari in 2011. If you guys present the same lack lustre campaign you did with Buhari you will fail woefully again. Elections are not won by this your list. I will show you a better list and you'll be amazed at how slow you opposition figures really.

How PDP will win 2015 elections without having to work too hard.

1)Farmers.
The government as we speak has built a database of 10 million farmers(the e-wallet system) with the number capping an expected 15million by 2015. All these farmers are rural based. Eligible to vote and do not read newspapers. They are currently getting fertilizers, improved seedlings and other inputs at discounted prices and have experience tremendous increase in Yield. Now, the big deal is that they will soon be distributed with 10 million mobile phones. With a single text message they will all be thumb-printing Umbrella.

2)SS, SE, MB.
I don't have to explain this. Its as simple as it gets.

3)TINUBU
When the chips are down, Tinubu would state his price. PDP will pay probably directly from the taps in the creeks.

4)Boko Haram
The opposition and Boko Haram seem to be getting along pretty well these days. My advice for the opposition would be to get Boko Haram to be quite throughout 2015 in order for a state of emergency not to be declared in opposition strongholds.

2015 is a done deal for PDP. Not because the PDP is an excellent and highly intelligent political organization,( because it isn't,) but because the opposition is not smart by even half. Tinubu is the only asset the opposition possess. The rest are whiners with no sense of intelligence to execute top class strategy.
Re: PDP Path To 2015 Victory by egift(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Mr. Browne, I do not regret supporting Buhari in 2011. But many who supported Jonathan are disappointed - just occasionally, they briefly rejoice before falling back to nail-baiting due to avoidable blunders from Oga, madam and others.

You did not deny or fault any of the outline points here - it shows you agree with all of them without reservation.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Al-mustapha Discharged And Acquited / Udo Udeogaranya For Governor, Anambra State / If U Are A Pro-amaechi Supporter Say "I !" , If U Are An Anti-amaechi Say "Nay"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.