Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates (2647 Views)

FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos / Photo:Toilet In UNIPORT Hostel (graphic Images). / The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by Glamourogo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates. When the news first broke, a lot of people vilified her. It was reported that she wanted to get rid of what many would describe as a bundle of joy. People thus wondered why a 22-year-old undergraduate would try to flush away her baby in one of the toilets in Moremi Hall, her hall of residence at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State...

READ MORE:
http://glamourogo..com/2013/06/see-student-who-gave-birth-inside.html

Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by valicious1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
product of a decaying economy.
your parents send you to school with their hard earned money hoping you would graduate as at when due, hopefully get a job and give back to them that which they have labored for only for you to shamelessly return home in your 2nd year presenting to them your baby whom your fellow student who is not your husband neither is he employed put into you and you expect your parents to be happy and perhaps welcome you with open arms. that girl ought to be mutilated genitally angry
Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
Yorubas , re internationally accredited for this kind of act (premarital impregnanting of themselves) I am not surprised @ all, examples abound. It is such a pitty that they have continued this trend for time immemorial n arer unwaveringly not willing 2 tail down...

N pls I am not a xenophobist or tribal bigot. (I am not n will nvr be) just writing from my wealth of experience.

God help dem

1 Like

Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by tpia5: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
anyone who believes this 1980s picture was taken in the year 2013, is a mugu, sorry to say.
Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
Raymondenyi: Yorubas , re internationally accredited for this kind of act (premarital impregnanting of themselves) I am not surprised @ all, examples abound. It is such a pitty that they have continued this trend for time immemorial n arer unwaveringly not willing 2 tail down...

N pls I am not a xenophobist or tribal bigot. (I am not n will nvr be) just writing from my wealth of experience.

God help dem
Oh shutup

@topic
So unfortunate

1 Like

Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by gluv01(f): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
tpia@:
anyone who believes this 1980s picture was taken in the year 2013, is a mugu, sorry to say.

Sorry, some phone cameras still use 2mp's and VGA cameras. Even though 5 mega pixels and above are common now, not everyone uses it.

1 Like

Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by Josab4life: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
Looking at d picture, she does not look like some1 that wants to throw away her baby. She actually looks happy oh is it a make believe? By d way, at 22, if not 4 this cursed thing call jamb and her elder brother poverty, she ought to be a graduate. Fine gal no pinpus.
Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by whubbhey(f): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wtf is this doing on celebrity section So once u born inside toilet u don turn celeb! undecided na wa oo!
Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by tpia5: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
whubbhey: Wtf is this doing on celebrity section So once u born inside toilet u don turn celeb! undecided na wa oo!

are you minding the semi-illiterates?
Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by tpia5: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
gluv01:

Sorry, some phone cameras still use 2mp's and VGA cameras. Even though 5 mega pixels and above are common now, not everyone uses it.

you must live in nigeria, that's where your "theory" can fly. undecided
Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
gluv01:

true
Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by tpia5: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
^ since you know nothing about oau or nigeria, i think you should keep your opinion to yourself.

maybe you can follow news from wherever you consider your hometown?
Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
tpia@:
^ since you know nothing about oau or nigeria, i think you should keep your opinion to yourself.

maybe you can follow news from wherever you consider your hometown?
Sorry, are you talking to me by any chance?
Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by gluv01(f): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
tpia@:

ssshhhhhh...I don't...I have a Nikkon camera.

That doesn't mean I don't know Nigeria, I've been here and seen it.The first phone i had while i was in Jss1 was a VGA, ball point kinda camera with no Memory card grin I was surprised to see it is still in use...efficiently in this age. Forgotten the model.
Just saying what I've seen, saw, and conquered. grin
Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
Thank God mother and son are doing well.

1 Like

Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by switgoody(f): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
whubbhey: Wtf is this doing on celebrity section So once u born inside toilet u don turn celeb! undecided na wa oo!
Can't stop laughin
Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by DonTim1: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
Raymondenyi::

you must b poor then. cos ur stance on d issue aint in same zip code as wealthy
Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by Rooneyboy(m): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
tpia@:

U are a big buffoon .

What an insult to Nigerians .
Re: See Student Who Gave Birth Inside Toilet In OAU & Her Baby; Plus The Updates by buzor(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2013
point of correction she never wanted to throw away the baby. blame vanguard for quack reporting.

beautiful girl, beautiful baby.

(1) (Reply)

FUT Minna 2015/2016 Post-utme Screening Date / Is The Msc Program Being Run By Jpts Genuine? / See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.