Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) (13830 Views)

Buhari At Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 As He Leaves For Nigeria (photo) / Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal / Remodeled Lagos Airport Terminal Finished, To Be Commissioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ucheosefoh: cus its not a project from ____ party governors
u dey fear to mention name?
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by ujoinme: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Atouke: Any updates on the airport terminal project? has it gone beyond the foundation? and what about the taxiway?
@OP or anyone whose in the know or in the state, should give updates on this thread! I am interested in this project.

This is the update i have a youtube video i believe is about 2-3 months old. am not in Akwa Ibom presently so i cant get pictures on the project but i know there are lots of people resident in akwa ibom that are active on nairaland maybe they will be kind enough to take pic. of the project and others with their phones and post it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IPC9e4kKBc
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
rooftech: propaganda by fraudsters
if ur a doubting thomas board a vehicle 2 uyo,akwa ibom state n see it for urself.akpabio is a serious governor and not like others mind u.AKWA IBOM IS ANOTHER EMERGING CITY UR DOUBT OR ENVY CANNOT STOP IT.
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by ujoinme: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2013
ukobia: if ur a doubting thomas board a vehicle 2 uyo,akwa ibom state n see it for urself.akpabio is a serious governor and not like others mind u.AKWA IBOM IS ANOTHER EMERGING CITY UR DOUBT OR ENVY CANNOT STOP IT.

@ukobia are you in AKS? can you take photos of the airport project and other project in the state and post it here?
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by talktimi(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Going through various threads here on nairaland involving gov Akpabio, its obvious to me (though i may be wrong) that the main reason people doubt the positive achievements of this man is because he's not a member of the APC.

1 Like

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by ujoinme: 1:04am On Sep 22, 2013
The taxi way of the runway chugging along.

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by entnews: 12:21am On Sep 23, 2013
Hi guys, kindly download this new hit single Akwaibom Dream by Branch a UK based Nigerian artiste featuring fast rising Rapper Oroq. Here's the link www.hulkshare.com/9utkp0effw1s follow @branch4eva and @lyricaloroq on twitter..Godbless
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by ujoinme: 1:48am On Sep 23, 2013
This thread seriously needs updates anyone that travels from uyo airport should take pictures on the progress of work on the airport and post it here pls.
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by tsomething: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2013
ujoinme: This thread seriously needs updates anyone that travels from uyo airport should take pictures on the progress of work on the airport and post it here pls.

Hello Bro! Getting pictures from that site isn't as easy as other sites due to the heavy security at the airport. Visitors are forbidden from coming into the site let alone take pictures, except they have permit from the client (Ministry of Special Duties ). However each time I go to the airport I feel work is going on because the cranes which are sighted from afar are busy working .
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Atouke: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
t-something:

Hello Bro! Getting pictures from that site isn't as easy as other sites due to the heavy security at the airport. Visitors are forbidden from coming into the site let alone take pictures, except they have permit from the client (Ministry of Special Duties ). However each time I go to the airport I feel work is going on because the cranes which are sighted from afar are busy working .

are you sure?
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by ujoinme: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
t-something:

hey t- something nice to hear from you again. its been a while.OK if you cant get pics of the airport then i will welcome pics from other projects in the state the uyo city of peace.......... thread needs updates too and i dont have pics to post so if you can take pics of projects that are ongoing like you promised! and update threads on AKS thanks.
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by IGBOSON1: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
talktimi: Going through various threads here on nairaland involving gov Akpabio, its obvious to me (though i may be wrong) that the main reason people doubt the positive achievements of this man is because he's not a member of the APC.

^^^You're not wrong......but they're the 'bitter minority' so no wahala! smiley

1 Like

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by ujoinme: 4:50am On Jan 04, 2014
the MRO hanger at uyo airport will be ready for commissioning 2014

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Ituku4040: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2021
ujoinme:
the MRO hanger at uyo airport will be ready for commissioning 2014
Where is this project now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

G-7 Governors, Baraje, Accept Court Ruling On Tukur / 2023: Atiku Must Control His Cabal - Zakari Alfa / Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.