Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,716 members, 7,827,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) (13843 Views)

Buhari At Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 As He Leaves For Nigeria (photo) / Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal / Remodeled Lagos Airport Terminal Finished, To Be Commissioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by ujoinme: 5:44am On Jun 27, 2013
Construction has began in Ernest to ensure the completion of the main terminal building at the uyo airport. the progress is captured below.
on completion, the state goverment says the temporary terminals will be converted to General Aviation terminal for private jets and a cargo facility
SCOPE OF WORK:

Construction of main terminal building, APRON, road network, parking and walkways.

NEW INTERNATIONAL AIR PASSENGER TERMINAL BUILDING (approximately 14.000 sqm)
ACCOMODATE AND OPERATE 5 STANDARD JET WAYS
3 COMPLETE TERMINAL FINGER SYSTEMS
1 TERMINAL DOOR TO BE EQUIPPED FOR VIP PLANES
1 OPTIONAL COMPLETE TERMINAL SYSTEM FOR AIRBUS 380
LAND SIDE
ACCESS ROAD NETWORK (approximately 32.000 sqm.)
CAR PARK SYSTEM (approximately 10.000 sqm.)
TRAFFIC
MAXIMUM AIR PASSENGER TRAFFIC: 1.50 Million passengers per year
TYPICAL PEAK HOUR PASSENGERS: 750 passengers
APRON (approximately 35.000 sqm)
NOT INCLUDING RUNWAY CONNECTION TAXIWAYS
AIR-SIDE FIXED FITTINGS AND EQUIPMENT.

simultaneously,gitto construction ltd is constructing a taxi way of the same length with the runway that will have a capacity of a run way for certain aircraft.
http://www.alcon-nig.com/index.php/under-execution/akiaphaseii

5 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by ujoinme: 5:45am On Jun 27, 2013
more

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:54am On Jun 27, 2013
Oyel money talking.

2 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by rooftech: 5:59am On Jun 27, 2013
propaganda by fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by ujoinme: 6:04am On Jun 27, 2013
rooftech: propaganda by fraudsters

substantiate your claim, wheres the propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2013
cus its not a project from ____ party governors

4 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by AroOkigbo(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2013
PDP is working
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by gen2briz(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2013
Ucheosefoh: cus its not a project from ____ party governors

I guess you mean ANPP cos of the four dashes
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2013
Ok
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Reference(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2013

You are mistaken. If Akpabio is behind this consider it done. That man delivers.

9 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Lordave: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2013
I know you wouldn't have said this if the news was about your state. Shameless bigot.

Carry go good people of Uyo.

6 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Lordave: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Oyel money talking.
yeah, the oil is theirs.
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by PapaBrowne(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2013
Uyo is definitely preparing for the future.
Wonderful Roads, Excellent Airport project, the Deep Sea Project at Ibaka. Ibom Power.
That's Infrastructure development and it will work wonders in the future.

Donald Duke worked Calabar to wonders. Now you have all the best companies choosing to situate in Calabar.
GE has just launched a $1 Billion plant. Ebony LIFE TV, Africa's first Global TV starts off on July 1st at Tinapa. Dangote Cement,Flour Mills and a host of other companies are setting up massive factories in Clabar as a result of the effort Donald Duke put on ground.

That Cross River/Akwa Ibom axis is the future of Nigeria as they are strategically position to take advantage of the increase in wealth on the of the Gulf of Guinea countries.

17 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Capnd143(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2013
nice one, bt am seriously looking forward to progress report on the uyo olympic stadium

1 Like

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by duality(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2013
Massive!!!

This Man has done better than the rest. party sentiments aside.

2 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2013
PapaBrowne: Uyo is definitely preparing for the future.
Wonderful Roads, Excellent Airport project, the Deep Sea Project at Ibaka. Ibom Power.
That's Infrastructure development and it will work wonders in the future.

Donald Duke worked Calabar to wonders. Now you have all the best companies choosing to situate in Calabar.
GE has just launched a $1 Billion plant. Ebony LIFE TV, Africa's first Global TV starts off on July 1st at Tinapa. Dangote Cement,Flour Mills and a host of other companies are setting up massive factories in Clabar as a result of the effort Donald Duke put on ground.

That Cross River/Akwa Ibom axis is the future of Nigeria as they are strategically position to take advantage of the increase in wealth on the of the Gulf of Guinea countries.
ya,uyo wil turn into sumtin else in d nearest future.10,000 housing units to b built by spanish and US based company expected to b ready by 2015,also ibaka industrial city wil b a wooooooow zone.Beliv me,Akwa ibom is goin sumwhr.The future is bright.

3 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by rooftech: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2013
what has he done. your blind eyes will one day be opened.TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS EXPECTED. 2TRILLION OVER 6YEARS COLLECTED AS ALLOCATION EVEN THIS MONTH 69.9 COLLECTED AND YOU ARE RANTING.

YOU CAN NEVER COVER THE TRUTH .
THE AIRPORT,IBOM POWER PLANT,5STAR HOTEL WAS DONE BY THE LAST GOVERNMENT.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IBAKA SEAPORT.

STOP THIS NOISE.

2 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2013
rooftech: what has he done. your blind eyes will one day be opened.TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS EXPECTED. 2TRILLION OVER 6YEARS COLLECTED AS ALLOCATION EVEN THIS MONTH 69.9 COLLECTED AND YOU ARE RANTING.

STOP THIS NOISE.

anybody dat wil anwser u is just wasting his tym.

3 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by BabaTony: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2013
rooftech: what has he done. your blind eyes will one day be opened.TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS EXPECTED. 2TRILLION OVER 6YEARS COLLECTED AS ALLOCATION EVEN THIS MONTH 69.9 COLLECTED AND YOU ARE RANTING.

STOP THIS NOISE.

park well mbok!........Make I see better things

1 Like

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by whizkidd: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2013

STOP THIS NOISE.

Why Nigerians always choose to be silly will forever elude me. Shouldn't we all be happy at any sign of progress anywhere? You might hate Akpabio and his politics, but you can't deny what he has DONE! He has been one of the better performing governors in Nigeria. I think the real question is, if Akpabio can deliver this much then what is happening in Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, which all get similar allocation to Akwa Ibom?

I'm happy for Akwa Ibom, I'm excited for Cross Rivers, I hope the Aba power plant works because they will force other to perform or get left behind. Lets call a spade a spade, Akpabio has performed. Saying anything else is hypocritical, not with the level of graft in Lagos and elsewhere.

8 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2013
As a bonafide indigene, i need some money from the 'oyel' treasuries in my acc. Can Akpabio credit my account?
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2013
gen2briz:

I guess you mean ANPP cos of the four dashes
no its ACN/APC

2 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by rozayx5(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2013
Haters have already started arriving, ok shocked

Grab pop corn
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by hotwax: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2013
And why are these pictures photoshoped?
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by biggzman: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2013

STOP THIS NOISE.
You are correct my brother.the ibaka seaport is just a mirage(have been the site and its over grown with grasses). One day people will come to know the truth.
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by tpapi: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2013

STOP THIS NOISE.

unam ikot

2 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by badmrkt(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2013
"it's a lie that air port is constructed by fashola and not akpabio" has anyone seen mr propaganda(eko lie) lately?
i guess google refused to give him any info concerning this.

1 Like

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2013
Meanwhile, somewhere in the West, a public holiday has been declared to celebrate a 1 lane flyover..

States of the future include;

Akwa Ibom

Rivers

Lagos

And

Osun State.. (Yeah!! Rauf shocked me)

3 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by lordjay: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2013
Capnd143: nice one, bt am seriously looking forward to progress report on the uyo olympic stadium

I'll be in Uyo by next week and I'll do all I can to snap and upload pictures of the Olympic size stadium project. The last time I visited the site about 3 months ago, construction on my own accessment could be put at about 30-35 percent completion, Julius Berger no dey dull.

1 Like

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by 7thCANON: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2013
It is true that most of those projects were instituted by Attah's administration. Attah's administration had acute shortage of funds especially in the first six years due to onshore/offshore oil dichotomy and could not implement most of them. In this context, kudos must go to Akpabio's administration which, given the huge allocation, has decided to implement most of the projects (apart from the Ibom science park) in addition to his own projects especially in the area of roads.

whizkidd:

Why Nigerians always choose to be silly will forever elude me. Shouldn't we all be happy at any sign of progress anywhere? You might hate Akpabio and his politics, but you can't deny what he has DONE! He has been one of the better performing governors in Nigeria. I think the real question is, if Akpabio can deliver this much then what is happening in Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, which all get similar allocation to Akwa Ibom?

I'm happy for Akwa Ibom, I'm excited for Cross Rivers, I hope the Aba power plant works because they will force other to perform or get left behind. Lets call a spade a spade, Akpabio has performed. Saying anything else is hypocritical, not with the level of graft in Lagos and elsewhere.
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by ifyfaith: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
God,i now wish Akwa ibom was my state sad sad sad. i love that their governor. i am proud he is a member of my church. smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Return To Nigeria: Presidential Jet Leaves Heathrow Airport (video) / Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks Abdulmumeen Okara, Aide On SDGs / Fisayo Soyombo Invited To Police Headquarters, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.