Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,105 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Oil Discovered In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Discovered In Lagos (27056 Views)

Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Oil Discovered In Sokoto State / Crude Oil Discovered In Ara Orin, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by matrixme(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Slurph! Now Lagos should get ready to go down the way of Nigeria niyen! I mean that proverbially.
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by jamst(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
huh! this is not new,infact,oil have been discovered long time
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
the_ripper3: Agberos and omo oniles don hammar.
oh yes! they don hammar wetin SPART PARTS seller generations no fit smell till Jesus come
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
berem: I dey tell you! Tinubu go become Trillionaire overnight. grin
kini big deal
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
berem: I dey tell you! Tinubu go become Trillionaire overnight. grin
AND SO? ..has he not marshalled d status of Lagos into what it is it today for yorubas?.or did he steal d oil from aroshuku soil ni?

meshonu WITH speed .
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by LBT: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
geeez:

Beaf. Just in case you don't know, Yorubas aren't all excited and rolling out the drums because our greatest resources lie between our ears and not beneath our feet
True talk.
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by obinnakenedo(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
obadiah777: AND THEN SERVE IT TO OBINNA grin grin
after ur first drag!
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by sanandreas(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
obadiah777: LOOK AT THIS BOOTLEG WANNABE GEOLOGIST MAKING NOISE SMH grin

obadiah plz plz stop d hating. Geologist are unique pple. we have the biggest lab in the world. The earth is our laboratory. Am proud to be one.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by miky(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
Symphony007: There is oil almost everywhere in the world, and with the advent to solar enermy, natural gas, fraking,etc...dirty poluting oil will be a thing of the past, those who have it will drink it.

Fracking is worse than oil.. Don't believe? Watch on youtube and see people's taps on fire.. Solar is inefficient for now.. Oil still got another 100 years
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by grandstar(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
there is nothing good about this discovery. oil will devastate the environment and lets pray we do not see militants. perhaps agberos will disappear from the motorparks and enter the lagoon. the discovery will be welcome to the long suffering drivers
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by 19naia(m): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2013
make things simple and understand that any area in nigeria along the coast where a river empties or inland where active and extinct rivers do or have run,you will find some type of crude or bitumen there.......accept that all coastal areas have oil and that much of southern nigeria inland has oil.....Northern nigeria has oil all over,just follow the path of the rivers and extinct rivers if one knows how to recognize them....The key to this abundance is that central africa area and beyond which lie in the equitorial GREEN BELT whioch has counter part in south america and explains why venezuela is the oil giant of south america as brazil try its hand in finding its amazon black gold.......The activity of heavy vegetation over hundreds of thousands of years and some over millions of years being broken down and flowed into concentrated deposits by rivers to process down into resovoirs of crude oil.......The jungle of today is the crude oil of tomorrow............There are unproven theories about crude being formed deep in the earth instead of by the organic method....Africa has plenty meteor and asteroid or comet impact evidence and that lends to oil production as it produces heat and pressure combinations needed to compress and reconfigure substances on the molecular level to create new compounds or even new configurations of elements such as reconfigureing loose soft carbon into compact hard diamonds/carbon
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by grandstar(m): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Nah the oily shoit are being eaten up by our SE brothers. Na their source of protein. Yum
I am Yoruba. what do you have against Ibos? tribalism is evil and condemnable( acts 10:34,35).
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2013
grandstar: I am Yoruba. what do you have against Ibos? tribalism is evil and condemnable( acts 10:34,35).
@grandstar
u look a newbie on NL.well,just wanna tell u aint seen notin.
i just pray u dont quote psalms 109 intead of acts by d time some folks pounce on u.
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by EkoIle1: 3:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Commissioner for Energy and Mineral Resources, Engr. Taofiq Tijani, said the governor and the people of Lagos State were optimistic of the economic boom that the oil discovery will bring to the nation and the state in particular.

[b]He said: “We at the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources have done our work on oil and gas within our state.

“We know about a company, Agip group, owned by Folawiyo, that drilled and found oil seven years ago but is yet to commence operation. They are yet to drill the oil they found.

“We are also aware about this new discovery. We know about that oil bloc, AML Group of companies. We know they have been building that bloc many years back.”

We were aware when they found the oil and they contacted us so that we can work in partnership to develop that bloc. So we are in touch with them

“We know about another bloc 44 3311, owned by Sunlink. We have also been interacting with all the professional groups, Geologists, Geo-physics’, petroleum engineers and stakeholders to know about the kind of resources that have been found within our off shore, onshore Lagos.

“We have been told all along, that off shore Lagos is also a potential oil producing one like Niger Delta if they do enough exploration and exploitation activities. We know that the reservoir that we are talking about of the new discovery, will amount to that of Jubilee field in Ghana where they are producing oil. So it’s not news to us that they found oil, it is a thing of joy that they put in money to be able to explore and make arrangement for production.
- See more at: [/b]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/oil-discovery-boost-to-national-reserve-lagos-govt-boasts/#sthash.ANyVXI4B.dpuf
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by EkoIle1: 3:25am On Jun 28, 2013
I see Lagos IGR swelling close to N50 billion + revenue from Oil related investments and activities by the state's oil and gas company aka Ibile Oil and Gas + potential 13% derivation..

Eko o ni baje o
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 28, 2013
St_Black:
@grandstar
u look a newbie on NL.well,just wanna tell u aint seen notin.
i just pray u dont quote psalms 109 intead of acts by d time some folks pounce on u.

Lmaooooo grin
And you really believe his lame claim.
Dude quoted MOI while ignoring the post I quoted.
O ba idi e tongue

By the time I'm done, he go dey read revelation sef
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by oluezekiel(m): 6:51am On Jun 28, 2013
obadiah777: APPARENTLY THE OIL WAS PUT IN THE CORE OF THE EARTH AS A LUBRICANT SO THAT THE EARTH CAN SPIN ON ITS AXIS BUT THE FOURTH BEAST ( CAUCASIANS ) HAS DECIDED TO DESTROY THE EARTH BY DRILLING IT AND TAKING OUT THIS OIL >>> REVELATION 11 VS 18 and thy wrath is come to destroy them which destroy the earth I AM SURPRISED AFTER ALL THE OIL TAKEN OUT OF THE CORE OF THE EARTH THAT THE EARTH HAS NOT STOPPED ROTATING AND DROP OFF INTO THE ABYSS SOMEWHERE KILLING ALL OF US.
So, you mean the oil has been keeping the earth on its axis and prventing it from stiffing due to friction or what? I give you this "Obadiah, you're crazy! You've read too many books, spent too much time staring off into space! Get a grip on yourself, get back in the real world!" Acts 26:24 MSG
Too much books...hmmmn

2 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by fredopayee(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

At least, unlike you, I get future generations.
Future generation whc u are not sure of? Fiture generation full of disappointment from their abi?
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by fredopayee(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2013
St_Black:
oh yes! they don hammar wetin SPART PARTS seller generations no fit smell till Jesus come
Sorry incase if you don't knw. Whole of east side get oil. Recrntly, Anambra own was nationall rexcognised! Qwe don't make noise ccus North and East will dtill use ur oil blow!

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2013
fredopayee: ....... Whole of east side get oil.....
so this is what yigbow geographers told u and ur people? ..LMAO..if they lied by not telling u only two states are in NDDC, they won pafuka una people life be that o
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by wayodude(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2013
19naia: make things simple and understand that any area in nigeria along the coast where a river empties or inland where active and extinct rivers do or have run,you will find some type of crude or bitumen there.......accept that all coastal areas have oil and that much of southern nigeria inland has oil.....Northern nigeria has oil all over,just follow the path of the rivers and extinct rivers if one knows how to recognize them....The key to this abundance is that central africa area and beyond which lie in the equitorial GREEN BELT whioch has counter part in south america and explains why venezuela is the oil giant of south america as brazil try its hand in finding its amazon black gold.......The activity of heavy vegetation over hundreds of thousands of years and some over millions of years being broken down and flowed into concentrated deposits by rivers to process down into resovoirs of crude oil.......The jungle of today is the crude oil of tomorrow............There are unproven theories about crude being formed deep in the earth instead of by the organic method....Africa has plenty meteor and asteroid or comet impact evidence and that lends to oil production as it produces heat and pressure combinations needed to compress and reconfigure substances on the molecular level to create new compounds or even new configurations of elements such as reconfigureing loose soft carbon into compact hard diamonds/carbon

Really?? shocked Exploration is that straight forward. wow!!
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2013
oluezekiel:
So, you mean the oil has been keeping the earth on its axis and prventing it from stiffing due to friction or what? I give you this "Obadiah, you're crazy! You've read too many books, spent too much time staring off into space! Get a grip on yourself, get back in the real world!" Acts 26:24 MSG
Too much books...hmmmn
I SUGGEST YOU READ MORE BOOKS. YOU ARE IGNORANT SIRE http://seekingalpha.com/article/189248-how-oil-puts-the-planet-on-tilt grin
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by abu12: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Obadiah, come and take your pill
I SUGGEST YOU USE THE PILLS TOO http://seekingalpha.com/article/189248-how-oil-puts-the-planet-on-tilt grin
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by akinbotee: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Yeah,i think its a good thing think somepersons need to hug transfomer right now.keep hating southwest @ your own peril
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2013
king of pool: Lagos is turnin to all eye city, the world is goin to be revolvin along lagos and soon ll join world five biggest economy states.....
i love the way u dream,but for now lagos is not in the top 800
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2013
dokunbam: I hope this well not create problem here? Cos oil eguals violence,kidnapping etc

But I trust yoruba they are well coordinated
well cordinated indeed.......LMAO
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2013
St_Black:
so this is what yigbow geographers told u and ur people? ..LMAO..if they lied by not telling u only two states are in NDDC, they won pafuka una people life be that o
ezi its 3 imo abia and anambra,enugu nd ebonyi still waitin to be confirmed.
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2013
grandstar: I am Yoruba. what do you have against Ibos? tribalism is evil and condemnable( acts 10:34,35).
t
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2013
they hate our drive and they think we are too ambitious,thats wats eating them,but the truth be say we no send anybody,igbo brothers breaking barriers allover de world,oil brains keep hating!!!
Re: Oil Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2013
St_Black:
AND SO? ..has he not marshalled d status of Lagos into what it is it today for yorubas?.or did he steal d oil from aroshuku soil ni?

meshonu WITH speed .
why do yerobas like anytin oil so much,palm oil groundnut oil,vegetable oil,crude oil.........u ar all abt oil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur / Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research / Political Moves To Save Saraki’s Job Crumble - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.