Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) (1354 Views)

I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. / Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by datnycegurl(f): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
i am a 21 years old girl in the university, i met this dude online though he is also a student of my school but in his final year and i am currently doing my IT which is suppose to be for three months and about rounding up, we were just friends at first then we became close coz we were always talking on phone almost like everyday and also sending texts to each other by doing this we got closer to each other and i fell deeply in love with him even though they were so many other guys asking me out all i wanted was him and he did afterwards. but my problem is that i am not sure is really into me as i do because we hardly talk nowadays, i would send him messages but he as not replied for a week now, i get he is very busy because of his exams and project and i am also because of work but all i am asking is a little attention to show that he cares, and i am so scared for my self because i might just loose it and see every other guy like him and might not want to date again. i need help what do you guys think!!!!!!!!!!! sad
Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
^ eehya! Pele..jst sit him down and make him read this. Dont be scared,communicatio is vital
Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by datnycegurl(f): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
thanks a lot.
Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by ITbomb(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
. . . . I might not see anyone like him again.
That is the assumption girls make and imprison themselves in a relationship that is not going anywhere.
If he has not define the relationship , it might be ,
1. He is not bold enough to be ur guy . I trust u need a bold n confident guy . Or
2. You not just his type of girl , maybe he came to u when he had problems somewhere with someone else and now they may possibly be back together and he is looking for a polite way to say to u '' get out '.
Take the clue
Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by clemz85(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
Is our youth becoming less knowledgible about life and choice in the aspect of dating this days? If these continue i fear the induction of more singles and marriage divorce in future. Our education system has got introduce marriage and relationship courses in a mandatory Way.
Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by haitto99(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
EEYAH!!!!! small pikin love,bt seriously he is,likely to be busy,cos dat project-ish aint easy especially if he is an engineering student,best tin talk to him one on one and lay down ur fears
Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by koolJ1(f): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Well you can't judge every other guy you may meet based on what he did. He is him, others are what they are. Don't punish innocent guys cuz of one foolish man's mistake.

I guess he is the type that easily gets bored in relationships. Yeah, they start to withdraw, hoping you'll do same and boom! end of r/ship. U have to let him know how u feel but never u judge others based on his actions. 21 you say? Almost thought you were 16
Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by koolJ1(f): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
ITbomb: . . . . I might not see anyone like him again.
That is the assumption girls make and imprison themselves in a relationship that is not going anywhere.
If he has not define the relationship , it might be ,
1. He is not bold enough to be ur guy . I trust u need a bold n confident guy . Or
2. You not just his type of girl , maybe he came to u when he had problems somewhere with someone else and now they may possibly be back together and he is looking for a polite way to say to u '' get out '.
Take the clue

Don't get it twisted, she said she would begin to 'see other guys like him', not 'not see another guy like him'
Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by Enegod(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
Stop calling someone who never picks up
or takes forever to call you back because
such a person lacks common courtesy, such
a person may be in love with someone
else or simply using you at his or her
convenience.
Stop texting a person who doesn’t reply in
a reasonable amount of time. I know that
person may be claiming that he or she is
ever busy but if that person really loved
you h/she wouldn’t have failed to spare at
least 2 minutes to text you any short
message like I MISS YOU, I LOVE YOU… If
you are in love with such a person just
know h/she has not time for you but has
time to text the other person that he or
she loves and fears to piss and lose. Stop
chasing after someone who doesn’t want
to be caught. Stop caring for someone who
doesn’t appreciate everything you do for
him or her. Stop having hope in someone
who takes you as his or her second option.
I mean that person who is ever interested
in you when he or she is sad, bored or
stressed. Stop pleading and crying for
someone who sees no value in your tears.
Seriously you deserve someone who gladly
picks up when you call with much need of
hearing his or her voice, someone who
replies promptly to your texts and treats
you with common decency, someone who
appreciates everything you do for him or
her, someone who fears to lose you just
like the way you do, someone who takes
you as his or her priority....

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by kreamidiva(f): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
I guess he has tasted ur honey pot. undecided undecided well some guys are like that! Sadly
Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
When a career oriented dude is saddled between career advancement and Girlfriend ; They Adhered to their career until they reached a saturation point !!!

So,Ur Dude may be in this kinda category,Relationship(I.e TIME and ATTENTION) is expensive for career oriented dude most especially when they are @ the initial stage of career-building !!!

They make Best-Husband when they achieved their aims but Hell of a Husband when they fail to do so simply because They find it difficult to say NO to advancement !!!

BabyGirl,If U can talk with him to know his plans and endeavour He might be worth waiting for and If U re not convinced by HIM ::::::::: U berra ZoomZoomZoom and PORT !!!
Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by Wi3ter(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
datnycegurl: i am a 21 years old girl in the university, i met this dude online though he is also a student of my school but in his final year and i am currently doing my IT which is suppose to be for three months and about rounding up, we were just friends at first then we became close coz we were always talking on phone almost like everyday and also sending texts to each other by doing this we got closer to each other and i fell deeply in love with him even though they were so many other guys asking me out all i wanted was him and he did afterwards. but my problem is that i am not sure is really into me as i do because we hardly talk nowadays, i would send him messages but he as not replied for a week now, i get he is very busy because of his exams and project and i am also because of work but all i am asking is a little attention to show that he cares, and i am so scared for my self because i might just loose it and see every other guy like him and might not want to date again. i need help what do you guys think!!!!!!!!!!! sad

Seems he was mostly interested in entering your "well". Learn from this and move on.
Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
This is why a male and a female can't be best friends past puberty. Both or one of you will start developing feelings for the other.

Your best bet is to tell this guy how you feel and hope he feels the same. You can also suffer in silence and hope that one day, he'll come to realize that you're what he's looking for. Good luck!
Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
datnycegurl: i am a 21 years old girl in the university, i met this dude online though he is also a student of my school but in his final year and i am currently doing my IT which is suppose to be for three months and about rounding up, we were just friends at first then we became close coz we were always talking on phone almost like everyday and also sending texts to each other by doing this we got closer to each other and i fell deeply in love with him even though they were so many other guys asking me out all i wanted was him and he did afterwards. but my problem is that i am not sure is really into me as i do because we hardly talk nowadays, i would send him messages but he as not replied for a week now, i get he is very busy because of his exams and project and i am also because of work but all i am asking is a little attention to show that he cares, and i am so scared for my self because i might just loose it and see every other guy like him and might not want to date again. i need help what do you guys think!!!!!!!!!!! sad

If you send a guy a text message and he doesn't reply for 24hrs......talk less of a week........get over it.

Stop wasting your time and consume yourself with your school work.

Truzz me.

You'll get over your feelings after a while.
Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by lyfe(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Enegod: Stop calling someone who never picks up
convenience.

No one said it better. The poster should re-read the words of the wise. If a girl or a guy is stonewalling conversation you should find a way to disconnect. You and I know that it doesn't take leap years to reply a message.

My friend please disconnect. If you are a cool girl you will still find someone else.
Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by lyfe(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
You know how you leave the phone ringing if that stalker is calling you and how you delay replying messages from guys that you feel are not up to your standard. So it is very safe to jump to conclusion in this regards. Enjoy!
Re: I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) by nice4life: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Enegod: Stop calling someone who never picks up
convenience.
You have said it all

(1) (Reply)

Is She Playing Me / Describe These Couple In 1 Word / As A German Man What Shall I Considere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.