Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. (18849 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Phrankin(m): 12:18am On Jun 29, 2013
eliment: for those of u who didnt click submit button b4 time elapse dont worry the system will submit it by itself. I have been doing computer base test for more than 50 times i can assure u there is no problem
50 Tests? I now crown you the aptitude test GRANDMASTER.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by ibkgab001: 1:52am On Jun 29, 2013
Yes it really sucks from your comment
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Panshow(m): 2:32am On Jun 29, 2013
I wrote mine in Abuja. In my batch, we wrote the test twice o. There was an error in submitting the answers in the first one, and so they cancelled it and asked us to write it again for the second time.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by senator2k9(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2013
Ms_Steph: dat means u were disqualified. If u dint submit b4 d time went off dat means urs wasn't sent.
dats not true, it wil submit automatically
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Franky9584(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2013
By Gods grace, i've done my part, God plz finish d oda part...AMEN
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Franky9584(m): 7:21am On Jun 29, 2013
By Gods grace, i've done my part, God plz finish d oda part...AMEN!
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Mustay(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2013
This Dangote someone harped on, you seem to forget he started out as an apprentice. He just didn't become an employer instantly. If everyone becomes employers, who do they then employ?

It's ok to make use of your skills to generate jobs but don't allow the f""k.ups of our government to provide an enabling environment make you preach irrationally.

1 Like

Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2013
Phrankin: 50 Tests? I now crown you the aptitude test GRANDMASTER.
i mean the one we use in school for our exams not aptitude test

1 Like

Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by onyebaba(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2013
begwong:
Nope sir, na abacus test.
Dis ur post sure got me cracking up. Hehehe.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by mantote: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2013
From a reliable source,I learnt first bank are recruiting less than 500 trainees.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by fujirice: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2013
dridowu: u are an employer because pple seek 4 job, if no 1 seek 4 job who will u employ ?
You dey mind am? Allow him to feel himself and his EGO. We really need to get rid of this I-pass-my-neighbour attitude!
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by kpozite(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2013
eliment: for those of u who didnt click submit button b4 time elapse dont worry the system will submit it by itself. I have been doing computer base test for more than 50 times i can assure u there is no problem

Don't write any test again just open your own office and become an apptitude test consultant.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Polongo: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2013
All wt we need is prayer and suplications,because its only wu God bless dat no man can course. So lets keep on praying either u click an cubmit,d system wipe off or d time is up b4 u submit and i beliv as we pray dy Lord will help us. Its not by power bt by d spirit of thy Lord.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by DAFESTEVE(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2013
No need to cry over spilled milk. Prayer changes things... So whether u clicked submit or not, go down on your knees and pray to your God. This my 1 naira contribution.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by telim: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2013
mascot87: My own case was horrible.When I was about to start d exam on the first day, 1st batch on 26 th and I logged in with my username and password,my first disappointment was that d system wrote NO ASSESSMENT.I was scared and I alerted d test coordinators,it takes them about 30 min before that issue could be resolved. When I eventually started d exam at about 9:15 am, I was very happy and optimistic about getting a good result but unfortunately for me 2 mins to d end of my assessment,the system I was using shutdown totally.I was MAD, I once again called d attention of d test coordinators and it took them about 1 hr 20 min before d issue is once again resolved.i was given another assessment a little bit different from the initial one. I struggled this time to complete d assessment but I was not able to click on submit before d test page closed as d time elapsed and some people are saying that if u dont click on submit,you are as good as not writing d test. Well,all is well o even on d well. undecided undecided
Dont mind them is all lie. The cbt(computer base test) programm will automatically submit itself to the cbt db(data base) when the stipulated time elapsed. You have nothing to worry about. The best way to efficiently manage your time is to avoid spending much time on questions you dont understand and by selecting the right answer as quickly as possible and also, clicking next as quickly as possible for the questions you dont understand, these will allow you to get to the last question and save more time for going back to solve other questions. Wish you best of luck.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by neyotunex: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
Please which book workforce always used for their aptitude test because they said they will use GMAT, honestly, i get two gmat, nothin dey similar inside at all......

1 Like

Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Neroclassic(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Wen was dis?
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by mascot87(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
telim:
Dont mind them is all lie. The cbt(computer base test) programm will automatically submit itself to the cbt db(data base) when the stipulated time elapsed. You have nothing to worry about. The best way to efficiently manage your time is to avoid spending much time on questions you dont understand and by selecting the right answer as quickly as possible and also, clicking next as quickly as possible for the questions you dont understand, these will allow you to get to the last question and save more time for going back to solve other questions. Wish you best of luck.
Thank you smiley smiley
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by bentoxic(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
I tried my best,and I submitted 2minutes b4 d system automatical shut down, so am just hoping and praying that I'd paSs.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Alexplaysaver: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
I went for d oral interview on Thursday
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by tempest01(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2013
Alexplaysaver: I went for d oral interview on Thursday
Get lost. my 2kobo , u did not even qualify to write the aptitude test.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by albacete(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2013
any news so far? have they started calling for interview?
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Malubi(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2013
mantote:
From a reliable source,I learnt first bank are recruiting less than 500 trainees.
0 With my GOD, even if only 200 i will be among in JESUS Name. AMEN
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by moneyhungry(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
i got my appointment letter yesterday.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:41am On Jul 03, 2013
Workforce is one of the most innefective bureaucratic/fraudulent recruitment Agency.Though they give Thousands of Nigerians hope every year by their assumed recruitments for first bank plc and other parastatals but the truth must be told and I have already written a book titled THE MASSIVE RECRUITMENT FRAUD IN NIGERIA-Nigeria Human resource officers/Agencies as a case study.
Nailanders I want u all to verify the following assertions;

1- Enter into any three branches of first Bank plc and ask people working their whether the entered through workforce.

2-Why would workforce not ugrade their system in other to release peoples scores immediately after clicking the submit button.

3-why does it take workforce time to release their results in the usual message that they are sorry that u wouldn't continue to the nextphase of the recruitment.

4.The most shocking one,take your time and visit the Firstbank trainning school and ask people their to tell you how they where recruited and invited to come for Training School.

5-What percentage does workforce recruit for firstbank every year because those that will always come for the test are more than the number of first Bank plc workers nationwide.

All the same,goodluck to you all.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by albacete(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2013
money-hungry :

i got my appointment letter yesterday.
i started work 3 weeks ago.
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by moneyhungry(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
albacete:

i started work 3 weeks ago.
i retired today. how time flies!
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by albacete(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
money-hungry :

i retired today. how time flies!
next week will be my 5th year of collecting my monthly pension. grin
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by rutpet: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2013
please has any body heard from workforce about first bank ability test?
Re: How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. by Dblaiz(f): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
You can click here for free First Bank past questions to know what the test will look like
https://studygurru.com/first-bank-aptitude-test-past-questions-and-answers-free-copy/ cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got A Job On Nairaland / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff / Ashaka Cement Limited Now Recruiting For Graduate Trainee June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.