Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting (23086 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo At NEC Meeting Of APC / Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by yomalex(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2013
interesting
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Acecube(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2013
My funny governor.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by DeCleff(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2013
Longeria: Those supporting Amaechi has never set their foot in rivers state, and don't know the real Amaechi. This same man suspended eight ( cool L. G. A Chairmen for coming late in a state function. In fact, that Was where the whole problems started, because after recalling the other seven Timothy Nsirim of Obio Akpor LGA was not. The prayers of victims of Amaechi is working, and I believe he will never come out of this still standing tall, let him ask justice Salami " how market ". Hit like if I make sense.
So u know the real Ameachi?
Was it Ameachi that suspended Timothy Nsiirim or the State Assembly?

Ameachi is being victimized because he choose to defend Rivers properties/wealth and uphold the earlier agreement of power rotation among the ethnic groups that made up Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by skyluv2000(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2013
Agbalanze: These men are there having fun and playing games on the masses and some people are on nairaland engaging in cyber wars...
wahoo,this in nt funny but crafty and wicked, they had turn to the ibo adage thats says "Eze na-awogbu ndi o na-achi"
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Bgino(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2013
we are witness to yet another political coinage that will replace the infamous OGA ON TOP sayings....alright oooo....THIS IS MY CHAIRMAN
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by nairaarea: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2013
SEUN IS OUR CHAIRMAN
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2013
Those men in the images look unsophisticated though. It is good to see that they can smile and argue over matter in a matured manner.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Pukkah: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2013
Longeria: Those supporting Amaechi has never set their foot in rivers state,

Why not simply state your opinion without unpardonable fallacies?

Do you know where all the Amaechi's supporters are writing from or were born or have been to? shocked

What are we going to do about the Nigerian education system?
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2013
Alxmyr: see as they are laughing at Eko Ile and his cohorts.

See how they are making jest of sincere9geria and his cohorts

See how they turn most of the internet warriors to jesters.

God go punish all these yeye governors.

When you are in money, you worry less. They are catching fun.

Politics nah agberoo work be that.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Daystar18: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2013
Longeria: Those supporting Amaechi has never set their foot in rivers state, and don't know the real Amaechi. This same man suspended eight ( cool L. G. A Chairmen for coming late in a state function. In fact, that Was where the whole problems started, because after recalling the other seven Timothy Nsirim of Obio Akpor LGA was not. The prayers of victims of Amaechi is working, and I believe he will never come out of this still standing tall, let him ask justice Salami " how market ". Hit like if I make sense.

The LGA chairmen lacked discipline and they were disciplined. You should commend Amaechi for that.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by baffylander(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2013
I would advise you register more accounts on nl to get the likes you so desire....
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by figment232(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2013
alexy147: From his time as labour chairman.,Osho baba fears no human.. Greetings boss for making ur stands clear..
Whats all the hullabloo about ?It is obvious dat oshio its on Amaechi`s side so you wouldnt have expected him to speak in support of Jang
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by vedaxcool(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2013
teemlo:
Source: www.osundefender.org/?p=106256

I no fit laugh oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Nigerians abeg make unah dey like good things , back to the first page like good things when unah see am!
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2013
Amaechi still "amazing" and Jang is still "Janging".
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by rilwan09: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2013
confusionist
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Redhot111(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2013
xykms101: Why not organize for re-election and put an end to this nollywood drama. Other countries are laughing at us, pls save us some embarrassment.
wat re election r u talkin abt? Jang shuld jst do d ryt tin period. He lost d election n he knws it.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Elueme: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2013
Pukkah: As funny as this sounds, Oshiomole hit the nail on the head. Meanwhile, Jangling Jang had nothing to say except to smile sheepishly.

He says he's old enough to be Amaechi's father but he's not old enough to uphold the truth?

He was asked how he became the NGF Chairman with 16 votes against Amaechi's 19 and he tactlessly and unwisely answered that 'that's his (Amaechi's) problem'!

Honestly, Jang is a disgrace and he should retrace his steps and pray for God's grace to retire gracefully before he's totally stripped of whatever grace is left in his life's race.

For now, Amaechi holds the ace and Jangling Jang is losing face.
Be mature and learn to be more critical rather than allowing too much sentiment and prejudicial stints to obscure your reasoning capacity. Jang maintained a studied silence because he was a more mature character. The taunting by Ishiomohle and Amaechi was intended to anger Jang and his fellow supporters but that needless brawl may undermine the meeting. There are occasions for talks and talks for occasions..,If Amaechi has the confidence, he needn't be employing thus stage managed scenarios for sympathy. Oshiomohle will always be garrulous, guess it is one of the negative effects of failing to have a formal university education.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Pukkah: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Elueme: Be mature and learn to be more critical rather than allowing too much sentiment and prejudicial stints to obscure your reasoning capacity. Jang maintained a studied silence because he was a more mature character. The taunting by Ishiomohle and Amaechi was intended to anger Jang and his fellow supporters but that needless brawl may undermine the meeting. There are occasions for talks and talks for occasions..,If Amaechi has the confidence, he needn't be employing thus stage managed scenarios for sympathy. Oshiomohle will always be garrulous, guess it is one of the negative effects of failing to have a formal university education.

Meaningless rant!

Who won the election between the person that got 19 votes and the one that got 16? Simple!

How come your reasoning is not that Amaechi had the confidence to make that statement because he was the true winner?

Moreso the atmosphere was convivial and not tensed or charged.

SMH at the one telling another person to be more critical.

The same Jang that gave several interviews and addressed press conferences, lambasted the Amaechi's camp, rushed to see Anenih, Sambo and Jonathan; was now mute when he came face to face with the rightful owners of the mandate.

The guilty will always be afraid.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by empron(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
175: From tonite I will Never fight or defend any of dese rogues again.
you better do even in sport. wink
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by ojjp: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mayb they should cancel d election n ask Jega 2 conduct afresh election 4 dem. Wht kind of elders re these? No integrity, no shame because of no fear of God.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by bknight: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
As old as Jonah Jang is & can be Amaechi's father, he shouldn't have agreed to be used as puppet in the hands of the puppet masters.

Oshiomole simply played a card, a card that can boomerang. Foolish Amaechi undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Broker23(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
Goddex: But, seriously, these guys are just making us kill ourselves here for no reason while they meet to pop champagne and enjoy themselves.
true talk jore!
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by TheMatrix3: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
bknight: As old as Jonah Jang is & can be Amaechi's father, he shouldn't have agreed to be used as puppet in the hands of the puppet masters.

Oshiomole simply played a card, a card that can boomerang. Foolish Amaechi undecided

Oga Waht are you saying? you speak from both sides of their mouth.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Broker23(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
mutiply: am happy Fø̲̣̣я̅ u bt firstly pls edit your signature comment below.
"GEJ is my friend and equally my President. So when u f.cuk with him, u have prized my wahala. And u must pay. . . ."
i can see dat u need attention
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by omenka(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
175: From tonite I will Never fight or defend any of dese rogues again.

Start by reviewing your signature bro.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by tutu1: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
Bunch of dihonest cows they cant even conduct a fair election among themselves, if there is controversy over and election, why not organize another election and invite press to monitor and watch after all its a democracy, plus NGF is suppose to be in the interest of the masses,or do they need Jega and 100 billion Naira to organize election for 36 men, even market women with no education will do a better Job, Nigerian leaders should stop taking us on a ride and stop fooling themselves 0 credibility

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by AbuMikey(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
I like My Governor style Jare!!
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by rossi49ja(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
Bless u bro for this post. He is masquerading his real self.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Gentle4lyf: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
@Longeria...you say na because of late arrival Amaechi suspend Obio Akpor chairman Choi!! shocked grin
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by gerald09(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
A perfect case of divide and conquer. They create hypes the citizens fight each other den dey conquer while the citizens suffer. And dey say Nigerian politicians have no ideology.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by pscott(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
The story is getting more interesting.moore of it
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by bashydemy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
Oshio baba i hail ooooo funny man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Troop In Kaduna Ahead Of Protest Over Sacking Of Civil Servants. Photos / Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu / Reps Probe Aregbesola Over Stolen ₦165 Billion Prison Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.