Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting (23081 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo At NEC Meeting Of APC / Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by teemlo: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Today’s National Executive Council meeting was one meeting in which the description “drama-filled” does not even begin to describe what took place.

Before the commencement of the meeting, the controversy was over who between Gov. Amaechi and Gov. Jang would sit next to Vice president Namadi Sambo on the seat reserved for the chairman of the NGF. A beautiful diplomatic solution was found It was the question of the day – Who will seat as chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum during Thursday’s National Economic Council (NEC) meeting in Abuja?

amaechi jangUsually, the chairman of the NGF sits beside the chairman of NEC, Vice President Namadi Sambo, so as to highlight the NGF’s position on issues, but with the conflict over who won the election as chairman of the forum still raging, a diplomatic solution was found. And it was a solution with an ironic twist.

To avoid any conflict, the organisers decided to adopt a seating arrangement where the governors sit in alphabetical order. That arrangement placed the Plateau governor, Jonah Jang and the Rivers governor, Rotimi Amaechi, side by side, as Plateau (the only state which begins with letter P) comes just before Rivers (the only state which begins with letter R) in alphabetical arrangement of states in the federation since there is no state beginning with the letter Q.
Yesterday, the duo both attended the dinner at Aso Rock, but Thursday’s meeting is the first time they actually sat on same table since the election in May.

Amaechi arrived at the meeting before Jang and on getting to his seat said: “So we are sitting together, authentic and the fake chairman.”

When Jang arrived, the two governors then greeted and shook hands with each other.
On entering the venue separately, the Edo and Niger governors, Adams Oshiomhole and Babaginda Aliyu, also had something to say. Oshiomhole said jokingly in front of television cameras while pointing to Amaechi: “This is my chairman,” and said to Jang: “This is PDP faction chairman
.”

On his arrival and noticing the sitting arrangement for Rivers and Plateau governors, the Niger State Governor, Babangida Aliyu said: “This is nice o. Somebody is trying to be diplomatic here.”
The joke began when Gov. Adams Oshiomhole came, he provided some comic relief, when he said while facing the camera and pointing at Rivers governor, Rotimi Amaechi, “This is my chairman.” Then he turned to Jang and said, “This is PDP faction chairman.”
Source: www.osundefender.org/?p=106256

I no fit laugh oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by teemlo: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
Oshio baba oo, I gbadun you joo
OAM4J, SEXKILLZ, AFAM please front page I beg.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Alxmyr(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
see as they are laughing at Eko Ile and his cohorts.

See how they are making jest of sincere9geria and his cohorts

See how they turn most of the internet warriors to jesters.

God go punish all these yeye governors.

38 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
There are no enemies in politics, just interests.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Alxmyr: see as they are laughing at Eko Ile and his cohorts.

See how they are making jest of sincere9geria and his cohorts

See how they turn most of the internet warriors to jesters.

God go punish all these yeye governors.

Forget the laugh....that is obviously for the camera. Back underground is intense politics to do one another in...Nigeria politics is a zero sum game where winner usually takes all.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Goddex: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
But, seriously, these guys are just making us kill ourselves here for no reason while they meet to pop champagne and enjoy themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Agbalanze(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
These men are there having fun and playing games on the masses and some people are on nairaland engaging in cyber wars...
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by kuluTemper: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
Goddex: But, seriously, these guys are just making us kill ourselves here for no reason while they meet to pop champagne and enjoy themselves.

SO YOU JUST REALIZED THIS!!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Kingslaw(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
ndi-ala! Lekwa ha....
I no blame them, na una wey them they use una head dey shine i blame.well i pray 'may God open una eye to see the politics wey them use una head de play'.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by 175(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
From tonite I will Never fight or defend any of dese rogues again.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by dayokanu(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
See as dem reduce Jang and his supporters to comic relief materials like reading Ikebe Super

Chairman of PDP faction indeed

[size=14pt]
pointing at Rivers governor, Rotimi Amaechi, “This is my chairman.” Then he turned to Jang and said, “This is PDP faction chairman.”[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Pukkah: 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
As funny as this sounds, Oshiomole hit the nail on the head. Meanwhile, Jangling Jang had nothing to say except to smile sheepishly.

He says he's old enough to be Amaechi's father but he's not old enough to uphold the truth?

He was asked how he became the NGF Chairman with 16 votes against Amaechi's 19 and he tactlessly and unwisely answered that 'that's his (Amaechi's) problem'!

Honestly, Jang is a disgrace and he should retrace his steps and pray for God's grace to retire gracefully before he's totally stripped of whatever grace is left in his life's race.

For now, Amaechi holds the ace and Jangling Jang is losing face.

16 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by mutiply: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2013
175: From tonite I will Never fight or defend any of dese rogues again.
am happy Fø̲̣̣я̅ u bt firstly pls edit your signature comment below.
"GEJ is my friend and equally my President. So when u f.cuk with him, u have prized my wahala. And u must pay. . . ."

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by preciousoz: 1:47am On Jun 28, 2013
jolly good fellows.............. enjoy yourselves and get paid, then leave the slow and uneducated to kill themselves.

Open Your eyes tribal/religious/political warlords

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by mrman2(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2013
Oshiomole merely stated a fact, I see no mockery here.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by brixton: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2013
na wah o! But we NLers ar fighting ourselves because of una and una even dey laff tgeda? Who get sense make he look those 2pics well.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by xykms101: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2013
Why not organize for re-election and put an end to this nollywood drama. Other countries are laughing at us, pls save us some embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by sayso: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2013
shameless fools, playing with the masses.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by karlmax2: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2013
mr_man: Oshiomole merely stated a fact, I see no mockery here.
which fact ? Amechi is governors forum chairman of the opposition. And that is What oshomole is simply saying amechi should call for his meeting so that he can lead the opposition in His own governors forum.the governors forum is toast as it stands the true winner in this saga are the nigerian people and democracy the forum has outlived its usefullness if it really had one initailly

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by firstolalekan(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2013
j
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by megareal: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2013
.....and the wrangling continues. ...
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by obinnakenedo(m): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2013
Goddex: But, seriously, these guys are just making us kill ourselves here for no reason while they meet to pop champagne and enjoy themselves.
did anybody ask u to kill urself?. Dey dia dey kill urself, why dem dey abuja dey pop somtin. Smh!
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by coretechng(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2013
Seun is my chairman.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Emade(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2013
J12: There are no enemies in politics, just interests.
there are many enemies every wer o look around u
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Longeria(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2013
Those supporting Amaechi has never set their foot in rivers state, and don't know the real Amaechi. This same man suspended eight ( cool L. G. A Chairmen for coming late in a state function. In fact, that Was where the whole problems started, because after recalling the other seven Timothy Nsirim of Obio Akpor LGA was not. The prayers of victims of Amaechi is working, and I believe he will never come out of this still standing tall, let him ask justice Salami " how market ". Hit like if I make sense.

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by SlyIg(f): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Rooneyboy(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2013
Funniest thing is that Jang himself is shining his 32 . --- 28

Doubt if the laugh is coming from inside grin

The man na real mumu ooo
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by aspabay(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2013
I love these guys, they are having fun, soon dinner will be served, but we sit here argueing nonsense, questions is Una don chop?
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by free2ryhme: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2013
teemlo: Oshio baba oo, I gbadun you joo
OAM4J, SEXKILLZ, AFAM please front page I beg.

it has made it to front page what next

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by Daystar18: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2013
Politics is an adult game played with cold intelligence and not by display of childish emotions. As you can see in those pics, Oshiomole while smiling calmly drove a dagger into the belly of Jang. Making a man laugh while he dies takes a lot of craftsmanship.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by tickertop(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2013
Adams on point. Assuming you were in PDP,I wonder how this fight for be...?
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting by alexy147(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2013
From his time as labour chairman.,Osho baba fears no human.. Greetings boss for making ur stands clear..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons / Osinbajo Arrives Delta State / Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.