Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? (5913 Views)

Copy And Paste Bloggers VS Traditional Bloggers / Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste / Create A Stress-free Contact Form For Your Website/blog. Just Copy And Paste! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by victoreltemur: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
zynzyn:
I understand your dilemma.

I used to do copy and paste too, until i got slammed with google penalty, reducing my blog traffic!

What you need to do is discover a niche you are interested in and for which you can generate your own original content.

Mine was soccer, as in www.socceretcetera.com, you will discover my content is original!
ur website is dead bro.it dsnt open.
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
gb
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by fajigirl(f): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
All original stuff on my travel blog. Papa God I thank you grin
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by nenergy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
barmmie:
grin grin grin

@op Yes you can do without mindless lifting and blatant plagiarism. If you have to reference a source kindle put it in quotes and include the source

as for the domain name you can check retailmenot.com and find coupons for godaddy/namecheap and purchase a domain name for about 600 naira. It adds reputation to you and your site
You comment interests me. I want to get a domain name for my blog. I'm a novice, but a fast learner. please when I get it at N600 for example, do I renew every year?
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by bamac(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
It really depends on what you choose to blog on... I am a blogger too and my posts on my blog do make front page on nairaland and i can beat my chest i did them myself, at times it takes me much time which includes the night to complete my write-ups. I also cover live events on my blog. You can check it out here http://bamisepeters..com or click like on my signature to get immediate post updates from my blog.
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Illuminator9(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Surely Not In Naija ;DSurely Not In Naija
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by finnestdope(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
shocked tongue
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by goverment(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
To be honest start my blog (www.davinstower.com) with copying from ebooks (copyright access) and putting links from my search reference.

As time move on I discover that my blog is about instructions and tutorials. So what I do is, if am facing issues with my blog I'll look for solutions, the answer I get in solving the problem with my blog I'll write it and post it to my blog for others to learn.

Sometime I play with my blog dashboards and write it out to my blog post.

Try to understand what you blog is all about so that you won"t run out of ideas. To be honest with you, if you are doing copy and paste, other PPC, PPL, CPA affiliate program will not accept your blog eg Media.net

Affiliate program like that are looking for unique page content that copy and paste is out of the way

1 Like

Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by kingkoboko: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yes u can o! Originality pays in d long run. Jst check out KingKoboko.com & IndiaVsNigeria.com & b impressed
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by cmecproblem(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
yes they can, the stories copied are original from other sources. bloggers can invest good money and get the services of reporters to get original stories for their blogs. they dont want to spend this money or they are very lazy.
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by fineyemi(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
No 1 can't dispute d fact dat he/she doesn't copy and paste. As a blogger, u shud always use ur initiative n intuition to write your articles.
I also copy but I do it smartly..
My blog is a month n 3 weeks old and I already have 12,000 pageview.
Take a luk at mine site: www.guru9ja.com

1 Like

Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Iamhoypete(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
It's possible. Believe me , you just have to see thing differently from other bloggers, thats what will single u out, and creativity is one thing any blogger must ve. I can be of help with that - 08168756436
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by tonychristopher: 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
eliok:
you can contact me by phone to write all the articles your site will ever need
here my number 07064620656

what's ur rate and how do u go about it ...I am floating a media PR firm soonest I want to focus on advertorial can u handle editorial
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by pinalipi(m): 6:35am On Jul 08, 2015
certainly it is very much possible to be a good blogger without involving copy and paste saga,learn to be original in your article but there is no crime in using materials online to make your article thick.
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by pinalipi(m): 6:38am On Jul 08, 2015
certainly it is very much possible to be a good blogger without involving copy and paste saga,learn to be original in your article but there is no crime in using materials online to make your article thick.Check out pinalipi..com and be inspired
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by InfoAffairs: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2015
fathomberry:
When I hear original content I wonder if you spun every single info from thin air, at some point you need to source and re-make. I call it re-make because it's not necessarily someone's content but a borrowed idea to birth and complete your new idea.

Don't forget, before God created all things, there was land(dust), air and water.

Just my thot.

Looking for original content call 08064152319
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Jetix: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Of course. I believe you should do so. It;s a very bad habit most nigerian bloggers are engaging themselves in. I myself, being a blogger do not plagiarize. Whenever i want to paste content from another site for reference I always paste a link to the original place, and state the origin of the work if I can.
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Olarewajub:
Hi Guys! I've been wondering whether it is really possible for a blogger to do without copy and paste or can a blogger copy and paste articles from other reputable blog?

I am a blogger and I don't and I have never copied and pasted.

Check out www.kemimulticolour..com

Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by argob44(f): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
NO
Olarewajub:
Hi Guys! I've been wondering whether it is really possible for a blogger to do without copy and paste or can a blogger copy and paste articles from other reputable blog?
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by argob44(f): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
IT DEPENDS. MAYBE YOUR BLOG IS NOT A NEWS BLOG. IF IT IS, YOU WOULD HAVE COPY AND PASTE AND EDIT TOO.
MulticolourDeco:

Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by argob44(f): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
T DEPENDS. MAYBE YOUR BLOG IS NOT A NEWS BLOG. IF IT IS, YOU WOULD HAVE COPY AND PASTE AND EDIT TOO.
MulticolourDeco:

Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2015
argob44:
T DEPENDS. MAYBE YOUR BLOG IS NOT A NEWS BLOG. IF IT IS, YOU WOULD HAVE COPY AND PASTE AND EDIT TOO.

No its an Interior decorating and Interior design
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Kasieze(m): 12:54am On Jan 31, 2016
.com has quality content
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
Yes one can do without it INFACT i don't copying paste and my articles are interesting!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Blogs Are Semi-rated And Unprofessional / Brothers Status For Whatsapp / Cheap Professional Website Design and Development Training In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.