Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Dishonest Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dishonest Partner (1184 Views)

Why Are Single Mothers So Desperate And Dishonest? / Why Are Girls So Dishonest? / Honest And Poor Or Dishonest And Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dishonest Partner by mzbecci: 4:25am On Jun 29, 2013
my friend who uses internet dating sites saw my boyfriend on one we have been together for 5 years and have 3 kids...we did separate for a few weeks and he said that's when he joined up but I also went through his emails and it seems he joined 6 different sites mainly the ones for casual fun...I checked his message some he wrote something but no pic and others he wrote profile up and added pics..he hasn't sent message but was that cos you have to pay to do so but if it was free who knows he may of messaged them .I packed his stuff and asked him to leave as I am very hurt and feel so betrayed..i asked why did he do it he said cos I hurt him in the past and he wanted to hurt me back which does not make any sense because if my friend didn't see him online I would never have known (what you don't know don't hurt you right)so how could that be a valid excuse then he said he was on there cos we broke up and I wasn't talking to him...we are meant to get married in September but I really am not sure if I could ever trust him again I feel so let down...also want to add when we decided to give things another go I asked him if he had anything to tell me and he said no he had not been in contact with any girls etc....he also denied he had been logging into the sites when one said on there online today and other said online within a week how can that be wrong .....so confused and do not know what to do sorry for the long essay
Re: Dishonest Partner by Godson201333(m): 5:14am On Jun 29, 2013
hmmmm No long thing
Re: Dishonest Partner by Ferdinandu(m): 6:55am On Jun 29, 2013
Kai this Guy don suffer .I used hear men banning their women from social networking site,now it is the other way round.Well women liberation things.
Re: Dishonest Partner by Dygeasy(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2013
Maybe I Don't Understand You Or I Just Don't Want To Talk...
Re: Dishonest Partner by Mynd44: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2013
Huh?
Re: Dishonest Partner by KINGwax(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2013
Ko tie yemi gan sef undecided
Re: Dishonest Partner by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2013
wait wait wait.

You both have 3 kids and he is still a boyfriend?

Interesting.
Re: Dishonest Partner by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2013
In short, for living together for 5 years and having 3 kids without getting married, you are both dishonest!

He is just a "boyfriend" and has no "legal" obligations or commitment to you. I wonder why you are complaining. This would have made more sense to me if you were married.

Mi o raye iranu.
Re: Dishonest Partner by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2013
KINGwax: Ko tie yemi gan sef undecided
grin
sexkillz: In short, for living together for 5 years and having 3 kids without getting married, you are both dishonest!

What's dishonest about this?
Re: Dishonest Partner by xynerise: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2013
You guys have 3kids within 5years? undecided. Whats the age gap among your kids?

Back to topic, so you are comfortably staying with a man for 5yrs with 3 kids and he is not yet your husband? Is this some kind of desperation? The man is not ready to marry you. Na me talk am
Re: Dishonest Partner by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2013
ibkaye: grin What's dishonest about this?
Everything.
Re: Dishonest Partner by Excel30: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2013
I don't think a dishonest person will change.My boyfriend doesn't know that his family has told me all about his deeds,he called me to applogise,only for me to listen to more lies.
Re: Dishonest Partner by haitto99(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2013
3 kids,five yrs,u be machine?
Re: Dishonest Partner by Princesszoe: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2013
Please don't go back to such irresponsible man. Please please please hold on. The guy is a blog/dating site maniac and such a man can be a serious cheat. Besides he is very dishonest. Go to God for cleansing. Take your children too. Staying in a house pretending to be a wife to a man who never wedded you , an irresponsible man for that matter is a very bad move. Don't go back to him again except if God says so. No matter how he begs, don't go back, don't let your emotions weaken you. Hold on until you get to know the will of God for your life and kids. The blessings of God are perfect and they add no sorrow. Hold on!
Re: Dishonest Partner by bknight: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2013
KINGwax: Ko tie yemi gan sef undecided

Ko ma y'emi na o but...madam u can help him. Gist abt it as though its nothing. Log-in with him, nonchalantly help him select friends even suggest prettier girls. There are oddly effective ways to torture a man's heart...ever played mind games? But of course, u need to have ur emotions under grip.
Re: Dishonest Partner by Caracta(f): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
Princess zoe: Please don't go back to such irresponsible man. Please please please hold on. The guy is a blog/dating site maniac and such a man can be a serious cheat. Besides he is very dishonest. Go to God for cleansing. Take your children too. Staying in a house pretending to be a wife to a man who never wedded you , an irresponsible man for that matter is a very bad move. Don't go back to him again except if God says so. No matter how he begs, don't go back, don't let your emotions weaken you. Hold on until you get to know the will of God for your life and kids. The blessings of God are perfect and they add no sorrow. Hold on!

I don't get it. What makes the man irresponsible and the woman a saint? Was the woman molested three times and it resulted into three children? You sound like you know a lot about the man. Pls educate us.
Re: Dishonest Partner by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

I don't get it. What makes the man irresponsible and the woman a saint? Was the woman molested three times and it resulted into three children? You sound like you know a lot about the man. Pls educate us.
educate us! ''My HOD'' favourite quote durin MSc project defence.
Re: Dishonest Partner by clemz85(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
does it matter after 5yrs? u must have been through serious issues more than this.

but op ur thread is twisty; 5rys, 3kids, bf and now mundane issue
Re: Dishonest Partner by 2goodbobo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
So both of you have been indulging in fornication for good five years? Both of your are not even serious in the first place.
Re: Dishonest Partner by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 01, 2013
Has he ever cheated on you? If you're having doubts, then think twice before marrying him. A man with three kids and a fiance has no business being on dating sites. The reason he gave sef is just ridiculous: you hurt him in the past and he wanted to hurt you back. Seems he was just trying to blame you for joining the site, and you're right, that makes no sense! You've a big decision to make. Good luck!
Re: Dishonest Partner by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 01, 2013
If he did it when y'all were broke up when what does it even matter now? If he hasnt been using them since then there is no issue with it.
Re: Dishonest Partner by Enegod(m): 6:01am On Jul 01, 2013
2goodbobo: So both of you have been indulging in fornication for good five years? Both of your are not even serious in the first place.
Re: Dishonest Partner by Temmyfoj(f): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2013
Like seriously!3 kids in five years and he z still ur boyfrend? U guys re not serious. Ahahha infact I don't want to talk.

(1) (Reply)

Love Poems To An Unknown Girl. / Photos: Check Out The Nigerian Man That Had A Sex Change To Become A Woman / Am Confused,i Need Some Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.