Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment (24160 Views)

University Of Calabar Retires Professor For Plagiarism / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / UNN Sacks Professor Ugochukwu Uche Who Exposed Colleague’s Fraud- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
Why are Nigerians so quick to jump in judgement of people? You all need to hear the Prof's side of the story before crucifying him.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by princesammmy: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
Kolo was earlier sentenced to two months
imprisonment by a court in Jigawa State, after
he was found guilty of attempting to force his
female student to accept his sex advances.
The student, who is a married woman, had
through her husband informed security agent.

I SENSE MANY IRREGULARITY HERE. ABU IS IN ZARIA KADUNA STATE WHY WAS HE SENTENCED IN JIGAWA STATE? what if was in jail when dey set up their comitee of investigation? only we in the north know what happens to a christian when He is the next most qualified for a post
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Truckpusher(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
x-razzy:
YOU GUYS SHOULD GET THE INSIDE STORY. PROF. KOLO WAS SET UP.... PART OF THE ONGOING OPERATION NORTH FOR NORTHERNERS
People can't set you up to become a thief if you're not one somehow grin

2 Likes

Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
Why are men who bears 'David' always promiscious?
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by bobofati(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
Wetin your HOD do you?
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by ojubi(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Now that Tonto dike is going to gel watin go hapen to Seun? Oger sorry oh na samuel I been want write, my keyboard no get delete key, sory sir.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by christ4mi(f): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
He thinks he is here in the south. Northerners, won't allow that. Thank God, he is not even killed. Don't go near their wives. And doing it in Almighty ABU zaria, hhmmmm! He got what he deserve

3 Likes

Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
x-razzy:
YOU GUYS SHOULD GET THE INSIDE STORY. PROF. KOLO WAS SET UP.... PART OF THE ONGOING OPERATION NORTH FOR NORTHERNERS

LMAO!!

You are only being sarcastic right?? undecided
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by dom(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
i don't know Why, but when I saw the headline this morning on Weekend Trust my mind just told me that this would definitely be happening to a southern Christian.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by hollandis(f): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
x-razzy:
you are a mighty born foooooooollllllllllllll
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Nexusz(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Serves Prof Kolo right. The Professor dey kolo like his name. And I can bet that he has a wife at home. This is one of the many reasons why I feel weary raising daughters in Nigeria. The Nigerian society is creeping with perverts and pedos. Even the Nigerian workplace is a sexual harassment haven. I hope other professors in Nigeria learn from Prof Kolo's mistake. Mu kids can never attend university in Nigeria that's for sure.
never say never in life, ur kids could skul in diaspora and b worthless people in lyf.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by lolaluv1(f): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
I can never support intimate harassment.

But strange things are beginning to happen in ABU in a bid to get rid of some lecturers.

How come the case of the gay lecturer intimately harassing a male student didn't get to this same council? How come the man conveniently disappeared quietly from the school, without any consequence for his actions?
If I recall correctly, he was caught red-handed in a hotel with the student.
Shame on the school authorities if they smothered that issue because of his religious affiliation. Shame!

1 Like

Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Realdeals(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
Who is innocent?
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Good for the naughty professor.
Last Bullet: Maybe his 2nd name 'kolo' is worrying him.

This your last bullet shittt is so dry and make you look like a retard,you imagine why everyone likes to have Yuzedo on every FP thread.pls stop sounding dumb or turn those bullets in your skull.nincompoo
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Good for the naughty professor.
Last Bullet: Maybe his 2nd name 'kolo' is worrying him.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by macjurek(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
Well i strongly think, the Prof. hands are soiled with Dirty too, for such a SET-UP to be successful.

But if really it is a set-up the Lady involve will not go free, God is not a Man that can be deceive.............

2 Likes

Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
x-razzy:
hey id iot,kolo is a northern name.

1 Like

Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
They shud do same to Faculty of Education in uniport. Many dog lecturers are there who molest female students for sex.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by IYANGBALI: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
Gone with the wind,gone with toto
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by nagoma(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
x-razzy:

The name "Kolo" is common in the north especially Niger, Borno and Yobe states. If this was a set up , I would want more of it to purge our universities from these dogs calling themselves academics.

2 Likes

Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
I guess. He should have been careful.
x-razzy:
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by macrosa(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
chei, professor kolo don kolo. Wonders they say shall never end in Naija. U men should also learn to control your thing.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by dradoyi(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
x-razzy:
I understand you bro.. as a graduate of ABU.. I know 1st hand wats happening there.. they turning d school to a full malo affair..
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by OCcool: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: ALL THESE RANDY PROFS. DAYUMMMMMMMMM
WELL DAYUMMM!!!
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by olawalebabs(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
x-razzy:
am surprise somebody could say this. Was he setup also when passing advances? Now, that kolo is out of ABU, Is north for the northerners? Maybe you don't know kolo is a northerner.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Caponi: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
Dam dis na temptation ooh, d woman must be d devil in d mans world, however as d most qualified prof to head ABU i cant rule out Set up by d northern elements. its a shame
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Dagoma: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
x-razzy:

Why do you want to lump different issues because of ur self centeredness? If u don't have anything serious to say, its better u shut ur smelly mouth.

2 Likes

Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Archildao: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
x-razzy:
am sure if he had suceeded you will not call it a set up?
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Archildao: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
x-razzy:
what are you talking about?The alleged professor is from Niger state
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by HARDDON: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
this is too lopsided.

and i'd rather not comment until we at, the very, least hear from Prof K.

there is more to this than meet the eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Declares Free Education In Imo State To University Level. / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.