Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment (24162 Views)

University Of Calabar Retires Professor For Plagiarism / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / UNN Sacks Professor Ugochukwu Uche Who Exposed Colleague’s Fraud- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Stiv(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2013
x-razzy:
YOU GUYS SHOULD GET THE INSIDE STORY. PROF. KOLO WAS SET UP.... PART OF THE ONGOING OPERATION NORTH FOR NORTHERNERS

That thought also crossed my mind. It should be duly investigated.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Buc(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2013
This prof disappoint. The faculties of education and law are the faculties where such misconduct is normally minimal compare to others. The NUC should start trying to protect female student from serial molesters. As cult groups lie in wait to recruit jambites, thats how some lecturers in LASU do.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by JRailo(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2013
@ishiluv: u nid jesus too. u too raw mbok. choi!
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by chitexinter: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
useless prof.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by icansimi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
I really wish some of you making unguarded comments could get down to the roots of the problem. It rather quite unfortunate that this happened to him. I wouldn't wanna say so much but this man is very, very well-known to me and our family. Actually, my dad was his best-man over 30yrs ago during his wedding. This place isn't gud enof for me to say certain things that had happen wich has led to his dismisal...but we know the hidden facts. I jst want to say very objectively that this man isn't guilty. He is such a respected, quiet gentleman and grandfather. His children are also well-trained. ABU, Zaria have been looking for how to get rid of him for a long time esp as he has been rising steadily and the usual xtianity factor in d north. Dear friends, there is more in this issue than meets the eye but we know God is in control.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by shineeye1: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
icansimi: I really wish some of you making unguarded comments could get down to the roots of the problem. It rather quite unfortunate that this happened to him. I wouldn't wanna say so much but this man is very, very well-known to me and our family. Actually, my dad was his best-man over 30yrs ago during his wedding. This place isn't gud enof for me to say certain things that had happen wich has led to his dismisal...but we know the hidden facts. I jst want to say very objectively that this man isn't guilty. He is such a respected, quiet gentleman and grandfather. His children are also well-trained. ABU, Zaria have been looking for how to get rid of him for a long time esp as he has been rising steadily and the usual xtianity factor in d north. Dear friends, there is more in this issue than meets the eye but we know God is in control.

Hold your crap! Only you knows the facts of the matter better than the national judiciary; better than the governing council of a federal University. Your silience would have been golden. Learn to seperate justice and sentiments.

1 Like

Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by justicecomfort: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
Oh prof: y do u allow temptatn to control u. I am Highly sure u hav a wife that wil satisfy y do u act like one of d microscopic fruide (humosapia) dat is damaging d image of dis nation..
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
I wonder.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by StepG: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
x-razzy:
YOU GUYS SHOULD GET THE INSIDE STORY. PROF. KOLO WAS SET UP.... PART OF THE ONGOING OPERATION NORTH FOR NORTHERNERS
only u understood wats going ON.d case has just begun.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by olawalemanog: 12:30am On Jul 01, 2013
x-razzy:
Set up in an academic environment? Please open your mouth and tell your story to the marines.
So people have truly started suffering from Nothphobia. Bloody xenophobe!
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by bahlow: 6:49am On Jul 01, 2013
Thumb up!!!!!!ABU ZARIA doesn't temper judgement with mercy @ all dats d reason y I luv d Uni. Nyc judgement! Sharia law dey fast ooo.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by sholmz: 1:06am On Jul 03, 2013
for more info on whats happpening in your school check out unialariwo on wwww.unialariwo.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by OmniSparrow: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ishilove: So the man was sacked from the university nitori obo? There were a thousand and one girls he could have had his way with, but the demon pursuing pushed him to insist on a sleeping with a married woman. Shior angry

Destiny wasted, because of obo. undecided

He has disgraced himself and his children. It is good for him. He needs Jesus undecided
I'm telling u. Lots of young gals who would give him willingly. Well, when a dog wants to die, it first becomes deaf.
Re: ABU Sacks Professor For Intimate Harassment by fregoscunt: 6:41am On Jul 25, 2018
Christians who have been to ABU know that they'll try to frustrate your every effort. Please leave that school alone for them. Advice your friends and younger ones to go to other schools and make good grades. Don't fall for the "big name", it's all mud. You should know who "they" are.
Rehil:
He is a christain thats y.watabout the vet muslim Prof that was caught havin sex in d nite with a horse?wat about that gay lecturer ustaz in Maths department?we were once in A.B.U and know what is goin on.Prof David Kolo,hold ur head high up,those people who set you up will suffer for it.May God help other christain lecturers in A.B.U,the Lord shall prepare a table for u in the midst of your enemise.Prof Nok,u are always in our prayers ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Declares Free Education In Imo State To University Level. / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.