Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine (47185 Views)

Zahra Buhari Introduced 'iyanya' To Her Father As Her Fiance [korede Bello?] / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya / Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
pryd: Iyanya that was so unnecessary.
Meanwhile, several other girls are willing to gladly fall victim.
Yvonne Nelson will still fall victim.
Honestly, majority of ladies here ranting will gladly accept to be another Iyanya Christmas goat if given the opportunity which we all know they dread for daily, is it not girls we are talking abt here pls People who go gaga once they see a selling musical artiste

Some are even ready to denounce their marriage or relationship to have a one night stand with a male celebritygrin

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Waspy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
[Nelly Ghenghen]First of all.. this is the worst freestyle ever shocked[t]
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by PetroDolla: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by collynzo2(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

We trust me we Ghanaians don't give a phuck abt shiiiiit like diz. Do u know how many men she also dumped wen she became a bit popular? Karma is a bitchhhh
Tell that to the idiotic girls here crying like Yvonne is an angel.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by ACM10: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
There is a saying that when a dog bites a man, no one gets to hear it, but when a man bites a dog, it will be broadcasted on BBC. Yvonne Nelson has been savaging Iyanya for months now. She launched a media blitz on Iyanya. All the while, Iyanya handled the event diplomatically. Events got out of hand when she questioned Iyanya's honesty and also accused him of treating girls badly. Iyanya kept quiet. Who on earth will expect someone that feeds on publicity to sit back when his integrity is questioned?

I watched the video now. Iyanya only told his side of the story. Yvonne called Iyanya and asked him if he can ride her waist like "jangulova". Iyanya responded "hell yeah" "come over to my crib, but remember,

no love

no emotion

no nothing

just to ride your waist..

She obviously accepted Iyanya's term. But along the way, she started to develop emotions and love. Iyanya dumped her. To me, Iyanya is blameless. I know that it will be hard for ladies to analyse this case dispassionately, but it happens. Some of us have been in this situation before. Love is a two way thing. Yvonne is not Iyanya type of girl. Yvonne should simply resist the temptation to have verbal diarrhoea. She can only perpetuate this event if she continues. I bet her that she will be hurt more than Iyanya. Girls dump guys in a relationship, but we put it behind us and march on. Why wont the girls do the same? What else does she want? Why flog a dead horse? Inyanya gave her his terms and she agreed. Why bleat like goat when Iyanya stuck to their original agreement?

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
collynzo2: He never 'told' anything until Yvonne Nelson opened her wide mouth to vomi thrash. He's no kiss and tell, Yvonne did the telling.

If she was wrong, why didnt he refute her or ignore her? Apparently, what she said is true for him to feel the need to try and destroy her person.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by collynzo2(m): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Yvonne Nelson started dissing Inyana from Twitter to several interviews, she even went on TV to claim she loves tall guys (taking an indirect swipe at Inyanya). Despite all these Inyanya never said a word until she gave that Bella Naija interview. As far as I am concerned, the guy has acted maturedly so far and has earned the right to air his frustrations a little. He has endured quite a lot of negative publicity coming from Yvonne, people should cut him some slack!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
I watched the video now. Iyanya only told his side of the story. Yvonne called Iyanya and asked him if he can ride her waist like "jangulova". Iyanya responded "hell yeah" "come over to my crib, but remember,

I hope you are not taking those words literally. Jangulova is not even a Ghanaian vocabulary. So how the heck did Yvonne say that?

Events got out of hand when she questioned Iyanya's honesty and also accused him of treating girls badly. Iyanya kept quiet. Who on earth will expect someone that feeds on publicity to sit back when his integrity is questioned?

So saying he rode someone like a jangulova shields his integrity from being tarnished? shocked shocked shocked
Talk about character assassination!
Iyanya has actually used his own hands to kill his career! He has used his own hands to assassinate his socalled integrity!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
ogugua88:

If she was wrong, why didnt he refute her or ignore her? Apparently, what she said is true for him to feel the need to try and destroy her person.

Exactly! It was a matter of did you or did you not.
He has actually agreed he did and he's proud of it. Shame on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
collynzo2: Yvonne Nelson started dissing Inyana from Twitter to several interviews, she even went on TV to claim she loves tall guys (taking an indirect swipe at Inyanya). Despite all these Inyanya never said a word until she gave that Bella Naija interview. As far as I am concerned, the guy has acted maturedly so far and has earned the right to air his frustrations a little. He has endured quite a lot of negative publicity coming from Yvonne, people should cut him some slack!

A cheater deserves whatever backlash he gets.
You don't use women and expect them to keep quiet, so one decent unsuspecting woman can fall into your trap again.
If you are concerned about your reputation, then better act like a human being in your relationships.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by ACM10: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2013
stillwater:

I hope you are not taking those words literally. Jangulova is not even a Ghanaian vocabulary. So how the heck did Yvonne say that?

So saying he rode someone like a jangulova shields his integrity from being tarnished? shocked shocked shocked
Talk about character assassination!
Iyanya has actually used his own hands to kill his career! He has used his own hands to assassinate his socalled integrity!

Relax, Ghana has been borrowing many vocabularies from Naija lately. So jangulova is in order.

Yvonne accused Iyanya of lying to ladies. If this is not a stab at the heart of Iyanya's integrity, then I wonder what will be. She was practically turning back Iyanya's female fans. Why can't Yvonne let this case rest?

Iyanya's career is on the right tract. This event will only add to his popularity, while it will make Yvonne look like a wh0re.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by collynzo2(m): 12:03am On Jun 30, 2013
stillwater:

A cheater deserves whatever backlash he gets.
You don't use women and expect them to keep quiet, so one decent unsuspecting woman can fall into your trap again.
If you are concerned about your reputation, then better act like a human being in your relationships.
How did you come to the conclusion that Yvonne is decent? Do you know how many men have fallen victim to her in the past? I've seen a few Ghanaians on this thread and the interview thread saying that she's only facing the law of Karma. Lastly, why do you conveniently ignore Iyanya's point? He made it clear from the beginning that it would be a 'no strings attached' relationship and Yvonne agreed, so why is she crying now?

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by collynzo2(m): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88:

He refuted her claims that he is a liar, and a cheat by saying he made the terms and conditions clear and she agreed to it.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 12:08am On Jun 30, 2013
abduldope: who cares Abi hw e tk affect price of truckfit HoOdy 4 boutique grin cheesy
dddude, you've said that before!!!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by collynzo2(m): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2013
As for those claiming Iyanya's career would suffer because of this, you can't be further away from the truth. Ask 2face who has done far worse.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Tinyemeka(m): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2013
Stoopid waste of bandwidth and precious time. angry

Funny thing is that some girls'll still be more brain-washed to trip for the mofo. Sick shameless niccur tw@t.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Tinyemeka(m): 12:13am On Jun 30, 2013
collynzo2: As for those claiming Iyanya's career would suffer because of this, you can't be further away from the truth. Ask 2face who has done far worse.

Tuface never did any kiss-and-tell. He at the least maintained public discretion when it came to talks about his ladies.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by beloved23: 12:21am On Jun 30, 2013
Baddest Guy ever liveth. U need to grow up dude though...
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by beloved23: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2013
Grow up dude
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by beloved23: 12:23am On Jun 30, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

We trust me we Ghanaians don't give a phuck abt shiiiiit like diz. Do u know how many men she also dumped wen she became a bit popular? Karma is a bitchhhh

Well what goes around comes around though
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 30, 2013
collynzo2: How did you come to the conclusion that Yvonne is decent? Do you know how many men have fallen victim to her in the past? I've seen a few Ghanaians on this thread and the interview thread saying that she's only facing the law of Karma. Lastly, why do you conveniently ignore Iyanya's point? He made it clear from the beginning that it would be a 'no strings attached' relationship and Yvonne agreed, so why is she crying now?

If you can conclude she's not decent, then let me conclude Iyanya is not decent.
He didn't make any freaking thing clear, is that not what guys say to hype themselves? Tell me something else. I doubt any grown woman would be heartbroken over a 'friends with benefit' type of relationship. Women are not stupid!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by mzkanye(f): 12:32am On Jun 30, 2013
YN, mi real diva...shit apns mhen..she will get ovit..as 4 iyanya..hez a forgotten *astard!!!..
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by justplainpaul(m): 12:36am On Jun 30, 2013
All i can say is that, Yvonne nelson deserves this. date an average joe, no. they want fame and money. women are the achitech of their problem. so if any woman curse iyanya here again, her punny go dey sealed forever. LIFE GOES ON.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by naturalwaves: 12:40am On Jun 30, 2013
Babalegba: . The point of the poster was that Iyanya was never brought up by his parents and lacks decent human upbringing hence his shameful disgrace of Nigerian men in public

His post was more heartless than what he claimed Iyanya did. How is his action a shameful disgrace of Nigerian men? Is he your representative? Or do you mean to say that, that is what Nigerian men do only that he shouldn't have said it? Your point has no iota of logic in it and to say that he has no decent human upbringing is so disrespectful and uncalled for. Why are U taking things too personal?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by collynzo2(m): 12:45am On Jun 30, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Tuface never did any kiss-and-tell. He at the least maintained public discretion when it came to talks about his ladies.
How many many times did his ladies go about ranting on twitter and giving interviews to soil his name?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by collynzo2(m): 12:48am On Jun 30, 2013
stillwater:

If you can conclude she's not decent, then let me conclude Iyanya is not decent.
He didn't make any freaking thing clear, is that not what guys say to hype themselves? Tell me something else. I doubt any grown woman would be heartbroken over a 'friends with benefit' type of relationship. Women are not stupid!

I doubt any grown man will be wicked enough to dump a lady after professing his unending love for her. Men are not heartless!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 30, 2013
collynzo2: Yvonne Nelson started dissing Inyana from Twitter to several interviews, she even went on TV to claim she loves tall guys (taking an indirect swipe at Inyanya). Despite all these Inyanya never said a word until she gave that Bella Naija interview. As far as I am concerned, the guy has acted maturedly so far and has earned the right to air his frustrations a little. He has endured quite a lot of negative publicity coming from Yvonne, people should cut him some slack!

Granted that she didn't have to talk, what did she say in the interviews that was hurtful or immature? Is it a crime to say that she loves tall guys? Iyanya also said he must marry a God-fearing women, did he not?

He didn't air his frustrations. He attempted to tarnish Yvonne, and if you ask me, he failed. What makes a man a man is more than biology in my opinion. There are a plethora of ways he could have handled the situation, and he chose to take the childish route because he clearly couldn't deny what she said. A man would have either refuted what she said or remained mum on the situation. Instead he grabbed a microphone and made a fool of himself.

It's crazy that being upset that your boyfriend cheated on you is criminal. I guess she should screw around and remain silent on the issue like Tonto Dikeh. Smh.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by adamscuti(m): 1:04am On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88:

Granted that she didn't have to talk, what did she say in the interviews that was hurtful or immature? Is it a crime to say that she loves tall guys? Iyanya also said he must marry a God-fearing women, did he not?

He didn't air his frustrations. He attempted to tarnish Yvonne, and if you ask me, he failed. What makes a man a man is more than biology in my opinion. There are a plethora of ways he could have handled the situation, and he chose to take the childish route because he clearly couldn't deny what she said. A man would have either refuted what she said or remained mum on the situation. Instead he grabbed a microphone and made a fool of himself.

It's crazy that being upset that your boyfriend cheated on you is criminal. I guess she should screw around and remain silent on the issue like Tonto Dikeh. Smh.
all he wants is her waist baybee,u gotta understand that grin #singing ...all..i..want..is..ur...waist...

Come make we dance grin kukere
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by collynzo2(m): 1:19am On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88:

She accused him of cheating on her with several girls, she accused him of only being interested in dating movies stars both in that interview and on twitter, accused him of taking advantage of women, she called him a liar and said several other shîts on twitter and Instagram, if all those weren't hurtful then you need to get your definition of hurtful right. Iyanya said he warned her before hand, that they will just be 'sexmates' and she agreed. Why are you not talking about that? Are you going to dismiss it as false while you hold on to every drivel Yvonne says like you were there when they all happened?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by lyfe(m): 4:44am On Jun 30, 2013
Abeg leave the dude alone joor. Let him just be, this is showbiz you don't know if they still seeing themselves behind those fake social media posts. Plus, that freestyle ain't bad, at least he delivered over 6 mins freestyle by singing. Freestyle is really meant for rappers not someone who sings.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by dubem3(m): 4:53am On Jun 30, 2013
I might not have had any issues with him if this wasn't the wackiest freestyle I ever heard. He should go to wande coal and get some coaching.
His personal life is non of my Damn business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures / Checkout Donjazzy New Hair Cut / Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.