Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine (47198 Views)

Zahra Buhari Introduced 'iyanya' To Her Father As Her Fiance [korede Bello?] / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya / Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by PureOhio(f): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
fresh_dude: Lol. And thou shalt rant when thou findest good reason to. And shame on us for diving in head first, no questions asked. Just sentimentalist reactions all over the place.
Also, it just occured to me that even videos could be manipulated to achieve whatever ends, though that might be more difficult.
I guess celebrities should now take recorders on themselves everywhere and set records straight when hanky panky has been detected.
Crazy.

I said I'm out but I had to come back. Lol
Check this link out
https://www.nairaland.com/1341542/tonto-dikeh-denies-posting-marijuana#16526710

I follow tonto on instgram and she never posted marijuana pictures. When I saw the gist on here yesterday I knew it was another blogger up to no good.

Now, the girl has come out to defend herself and people don't believe her. Even people that don't know what instgram is dey follow talk. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Vivypretty12(f): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
iyanya jst displayed an act of immaturity wch makes him less a man.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Agbgift(f): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
Yvonne nelson o and d iyanya of a pikin, are all idoits. Na dem knw d kind market wey dem go. They should stop disturbing us.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by elari(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
why is only the ladies and som Immature guys that are calling inyanya Immature. . . Iyanya carry on man, eat them as they keep coming cos they need ur waist too.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by BankuTilapia: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
PDPwayoo: Why cant this bast.tard be sued?. See watin foolishness dey cause. He will loss Ghana market, very unprofessional.

I trust Ghana, they can arrested him when ever he steps his foot there.

We trust me we Ghanaians don't give a phuck abt shiiiiit like diz. Do u know how many men she also dumped wen she became a bit popular? Karma is a bitchhhh

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
PureOhio:

Check this link out

I follow tonto on instgram and she never posted marijuana pictures. When I saw the gist on here yesterday I knew it was another blogger up to no good.

Now, the girl has come out to defend herself and people don't believe her. Even people that don't know what instgram is dey follow talk. Lol

mtcheew.. .. scared LovePeddler .....she heard 15 yrz she start confession.....lolzzz so pokolet dey fear NDLEA
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by BankuTilapia: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ironi:

So far there has been a lot of discipline on this thread and it has not degenerate into a Ghana-Nigeria fight unlike the past. Lets keep it that way.

People are now thinking properly and thinking like adults by realizing this is not about Ghana or Nigeria,
It's about a guy called whatever and a cheap gal giving free pusssy.

Let them deal with themselves and leave the whole countries alone.

Why would Ghana arrest the guy when the gal gave him her pusssy?

Just trying to start a fight eh?

Diz won't start a fight cuz we Ghanaians r cheerful givers wen it cums to pucciii, we hv more and dat skeleton is not a typical Ghanaian woman.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
Vivypretty12: iyanya jst displayed an act of immaturity wch makes him less a man.
plz teach him hw to get matured
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by cogsej06(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
smothly: what some guys ever wanted is to get into your pant and after they have accomplished their mission, that onced angel or treasure will be amount to nothing in their sight.

LOL.....what else do I need frm a lady if she's nt my Wifey huh!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by olatiler(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
Though as grow up nigga who care not about Death neither worry about what Punk Asssssss Bitchissss says,IYANYAN is right with that free style

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by freecocoa(f): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
ogugua88:

I'm not belittling his accomplishments. It's the truth. After his first album, which was relatively unknown, Iyanya was releasing single after single with no definite sound. He released "Kukere", found what worked, and stuck with the same kind of music, which is what made him the Iyanya we now recognize him as. My only reason for bringing up the person he seemed to be in the past is because I see a start contrast between the sweater-wearing, Hallelujah-shouting Iyanya, and the booty-worship, waist-hugging Iyanya we know today. The only thing that has changed between those two are status and money, both of which have the ability to make someone believe he or she is invincible and abuse fellow human beings without regards to his or her emotions.

I didn't introduce his pre-Kukere girlfriends. You were the one asking if or claiming that he was probably with no one before he blew, and I disagree.

Maybe Yvonne Nelson isn't your ideal woman to marry, but that certainly doesn't give you the right to speak on the behalf of the African male populace. I don't think the verbal bashing you just gave her was necessary either.

She was hurt and ran to the media. It wasn't the smartest thing to do, but I see more people sympathizing with a hurt woman telling us her story than with a man who feels unstoppable and has the urge to add insult to injury. If Yvonne was lying, then he would have refuted her. Instead, he tried to shame her.
Oh so iyanya was a gospel artist before?

God go punish hustling.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Pdizzle(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hate the game, not the player

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by cogsej06(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
tbanger:

He is not only immature, he is also an id*ot. Money miss road. Na the fame dey shack am......Person wey almost don disappear from the music scene. Na even the girl I blame!!! Mshewww!

Ode sharrap!!! Dere.....stop forming Holy as if U hvnt been involved in a 1week romance.....
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
All my ladies taken things personnal of this thread shld calm down. I mean kukere....she proved to be a sexymama n all iyanya wanted was her waist in return for the medicine he neva had....so y are all diz ladys complaining . its already a done deal.....even for hellfire 9ija smart pas ghana. ..
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Decryptor(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
All the NL girls calling Iyanya immature...Swear that if the guy asks any of you out with his newly acquired N65m, you would reject his overtures. Immature my big black d*ck! #Iyanyarocks! smiley
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by cogsej06(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
Immature or Mature kudos 2 Iyanya....serves my crush ryt. What was she thinking? 2 marry him...hmmm too bad, she should hv realised ddat Iyanya is in his prime n as a cutie too, omo e no go easy 2 calm d guy dw wen babes dey flock around. Moral lesson 4 babes...once Ur guy dumbs U, no need cryin foul just move on as if nothing happened afterall U both had fun while it lasted.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Decryptor(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
freecocoa: Ofcourse you don't get how embarrassing and degrading it is for a man you love going about bragging of how he used, dumped you and doesn't care how it makes you feel.
She never loved him...It was all about the fame and money!

*kneels down gets naked and faces the sky*

babe, this shytee Ȋ̝̊̅§ old fashioned! It doesn't work anymore

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by flexxzzy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
You girls bashing out here are just as emotional as yvonne is...no difference.
HATE the GAME not the PLAYER...
Its nufin personal jux strictly on an emotional biz...
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
ogugua88:

I'm not belittling his accomplishments. It's the truth.
You did say he was going nowhere until Kukere happened, and that in a most derogatory manner suggestive that the dude lacked any talent and that any hit song from him was totally impropable if not impossible.
ogugua88: After his first album, which was relatively unknown, Iyanya was releasing single after single with no definite sound. He released "Kukere", found what worked, and stuck with the same kind of music, which is what made him the Iyanya we now recognize him as
True.
ogugua88: My only reason for bringing up the person he seemed to be in the past is because I see a start contrast between the sweater-wearing, Hallelujah-shouting Iyanya, and the booty-worship, waist-hugging Iyanya we know today. The only thing that has changed between those two are status and money, both of which have the ability to make someone believe he or she is invincible and abuse fellow human beings without regards to his or her emotions.
Nwanne m, Yvonne put herself in a vulnerable position when she said those silly things in those interviews.
ogugua88: I didn't introduce his pre-Kukere girlfriends. You were the one asking if or claiming that he was probably with no one before he blew, and I disagree.
So why aren't those girls screaming blue murd
er? They have moved on, that's why. Did Iyanya deflower Yvonne? Has she never left someone who would have loved to marry her even? Perhaps, Iyanya feels she's not good enough to be a long-term prospect, so what?
ogugua88: Maybe Yvonne Nelson isn't your ideal woman to marry, but that certainly doesn't give you the right to speak on the behalf of the African male populace
You're right there, I'm quite incompetent to speak for African men.
ogugua88: I don't think the verbal bashing you just gave her was necessary either
I didn't bash her. It is my genuine opinion that Yvonne does act soft pôrn, perhaps you should see her movies.

ogugua88: She was hurt and ran to the media. It wasn't the smartest thing to do but I see more people sympathizing with a hurt woman telling us her story than with a man who feels unstoppable and has the urge to add insult to injury
Boo hoo. She's not the first and/or only girl he's shågged, her use of the media was malicious and cynical not to mention selfish and terribly immature. If people think Iyanya's being arrogant by this interview, I'll doubt their reasoning skills. If anything, the boy is telling the spoilt entitled girl to shut up and move on. He's never promised to marry her so what's the fuss?
ogugua88: If Yvonne was lying, then he would have refuted her. Instead, he tried to shame her.
That's the female in you talking, as a hard guy, he has shamed her trifling äss, she'll think twice before publicly yabbing someone she willingly gave kpomo.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by tintingz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
Infact both iyanya and yvonne should go and lay down their cheating azz angry
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by chriskwaku: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Diz won't start a fight cuz we Ghanaians r cheerful givers wen it cums to pucciii, we hv more and dat skeleton is not a typical Ghanaian woman.
Like seriously. Miss nelson die for your hand
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by labaks(f): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
otumfour:

WTF is this 1 saying?

they were never an item, Yvonne and the dude never dated, only God knows how many innocent people are put in prison daily.

amazed @ how confident u stating all tht crap as if they came to u for a blessing

STFU bro, I wasn't talking 2 u. Thanks!!!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Olamilec(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
fresh_dude: Gb'enu sohun. Ai ni ilakaye eniyan. Don't bring no ethnic bullshìt here, we don't play that here. Next time, ko ro ori ko to soro.
I don't know that were alasho like you is still around sha... I don't blame you, birds of same feather (woman molesters).
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
PureOhio:

Check this link out

It's a crazy world out there. I admit even I believed it, and then I saw what I now have to term "the purported NDLEA threat," and then I saw her rebuttal and thought she was running scared.
I believed the pictures because, I know she's wild and could have done. But just because she could have doesn't mean she actually did.
These celebrities need to be extra careful, the blogforce is waiting for any opportunity to make mountains out of mole hills. Good job.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by labaks(f): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: Aunty Appolonia, but Inyanya does not know you undecided

Just as he doesn't know ur a.z.s exist.. Tanks!!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by TableLeg(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
Immature fool!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
Olamilec: I don't know that were alasho like you is still around sha... I don't blame you, birds of same feather (woman molesters).
I've been expecting your return. And of course, your response represents your severe inability to reason. I repeat, no tribalism on here. O ya kuro n waju mi.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
dabrake: she called iyanya a cheat and a liar and female nairalanders did not cast her. iyanya replies and the army are here. mtchew. iyanya my guy, continue your 'good' works jare

Women b1tch is our nature but a man pimping like this? I doubt if he is all man, maybe he is a b1tch as well. Well that makes it understandable. Was it not enough that he broke her heart and she was still hurting for him? He had won and was already out. No class at all. Mtsheeeeew!

Sorry girl, keep your head up and do your thing. We all make mistakes. You have done onething though that is expose his lyin , cheatin b1tchen azz. He mostdef does not deserve you. You need a real man.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by whitecat007: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Real men don't kiss and tell! you bastard son of a w.h.ore
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
see i dont blame d dude, he did no wrong. at least he was clean with his intentions from the beginning didnt promise anyone love or anything so why all the moaning. from my experience its usually the lady who even initiates such type of relationships and as time goes on she begins to fall for the guy forgetting what she said initially (friends with benefits) and she expects the guy to take her seriously just because she is beginning to feel him.....isnt that kinda selfish?...
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
freecocoa: Ofcourse you don't get how embarrassing and degrading it is for a man you love going about bragging of how he used, dumped you and doesn't care how it makes you feel.

You are male afterall.

Ah Stanley satan go punish you.angry.

*kneels down gets naked and faces the sky*

@bolded
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic / Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.