Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Best And Free Anti-virus For Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best And Free Anti-virus For Android (743 Views)

Recommended Mobile Anti Virus For Tecno Android And Other Android Phones / Make Free Call With Etisalat And Free Sms With Mtn And Glo.no Software,no Tweaks / Anti-virus For Mobile Phones(samsung S5533a)star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best And Free Anti-virus For Android by Bawsse(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
All the android gurus in the house with experience should pleas recommend the best and free anti-virus for an and phone
Re: Best And Free Anti-virus For Android by ciphoenix: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2013
why do you need one?
Re: Best And Free Anti-virus For Android by Bawsse(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2013
Some phone guru told me to download one that it is very essential
Re: Best And Free Anti-virus For Android by ciphoenix: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
Honestly if you use 4.0.4 or latter, you don't need an antivirus. My thoughts
Re: Best And Free Anti-virus For Android by Francheezy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Bawsse: Some phone guru told me to download one that it is very essential

y didnt d guru tell u d best anti.virus? ?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Having Problems With My Tablet! / Google To Release Nexus 5 With Android 5.0 On October 5. / MTN And "Chopping" Of Data/airtime On Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.