Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Fashola: Same Old Story. Thief Na Im Full Im Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Same Old Story. Thief Na Im Full Im Cabinet (891 Views)

Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune / EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! / Read This Old Story - Nigerians Do This All The Time - It Is Crazy. What Is Wron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola: Same Old Story. Thief Na Im Full Im Cabinet by dangermous: 8:00pm On May 14, 2008
This Fashola man has been garnering kudos left, right and centre from all quarter

about the splendid job he is doing in Lagos.

But I have it on good authority that a senior member of his government is seeking
ways to launder as much as four hundred thousand pounds to buy a house in London.

That is enough to buy at least 10 nice BRT buses.

This people will simply never stop.

Na wa
Re: Fashola: Same Old Story. Thief Na Im Full Im Cabinet by Kobojunkie: 12:42am On May 15, 2008
so you claim you know this? what have you done far with this information?
Re: Fashola: Same Old Story. Thief Na Im Full Im Cabinet by dangermous: 12:44am On May 15, 2008
Look at this one.

I used the paper on which the allegation was written to clean my yansh of course.

Nkapi **hisses**
Re: Fashola: Same Old Story. Thief Na Im Full Im Cabinet by SkyBlue1: 1:23am On May 15, 2008
@poster. If i may be so bold as to genuinely enquire, on what good authorities? Have you contacted EFCC? And isn't the title of the thread a bit misleading? I mean is Fashola involved or does he even know that this is going on?
Re: Fashola: Same Old Story. Thief Na Im Full Im Cabinet by Kobojunkie: 1:24am On May 15, 2008
I am not sure you are able to understand where I am going with this but I will try again. You claim you done evidence. What have you done with it?? Have you tried to get the information to the media?? Have you tried to approach fashola with this information? What have you done with it, other than come in to Nairaland to make claims of having some "fanthom" evidence that fashola is a thief??
Re: Fashola: Same Old Story. Thief Na Im Full Im Cabinet by deor03(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2008
@ poster

Local beer parlour talk,

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Panic In Niger Delta: Apprehension as Oil thieves hold communities hostage / Might Is Right, Or Is It? / Nse, Banks Work Out N600bn Bail-out Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.