Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Let's Share Our Testimonies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Share Our Testimonies (7536 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Share Your Testimonies Here / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by crackhaus: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
Olucheye: After a heavy night of drinking i was happy the 2 things below were still intact and my game pad was lying right next to me.

ABOVE ALL: Every blessed morning I'm grateful most importantly for the gift of lIfe.
undecided undecided Incomplete photo plus syntax error
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by shagaman: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
my Testimony is wonderful....ate barakuda fish with rice and 4 bottles of Hieneken, slept well dint dream at all of people chasing me around.... grin
But this night alomo or ogidija has to be taken cause tomoro is Monday...no smiling face to work
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by vislabraye(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
People shud be serious. You're sleeping and waking up is not de testimony we want to hear.

I can remember vividly on 9th December 1998. I was taking a walk around Sanusi Fafunwa in the evening. I noticed that a man crossed to my side of the road from the other side. I didn't see as a big deal until he touched me and spoke a word.
Immediately, without even think abt it, I started speaking in tongues. It was an involuntary action. The man was shocked. He walked fast away from the scene.
In fact if I had pursued him and called the attention of the crowd, they would have lynched him.
I have anoda similar experience of the supernatural.

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
Some people said; being alive is a testimony as if they won't die when their time comes. Anybody can die anytime.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by immortalvoices(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=nijanigga]

This is why Nigeria can't go forward

And ur comment is exactly why u will not go forward u hater, u better stop wounding what u can't kill..
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Olucheye(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
crackhaus:
undecided undecided Incomplete photo plus syntax error

Incomplete? You wan see pad again?
Syntax eRror... Try parallax error! grin
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Ashabie(f): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
Its a good thing to share our testimony,so that people that are in the same condition can have hope.he gave me a son after years of waiting,when all hope were gone,even I never knew I was preggy,using sort of medication to flush my system.I was bleeding heavily,I was told it was d medication that I was using,that its trying to correct my period.all hope were gone,even I can sense it at home that am loosing it. Going to the hospital to see what I can do to stop the bleeding,was told am 2mnths gone! What? When? How? Different ques were coming up. But Thank God today,I left 9ja with d preggy, had my baby in France,he's 40days old today, and my hubby is the happiest man on Earth. I think it worth the testimony. So let us pray not to ask God for anything, but to thank him for what we have,he knows what we need and when its been needed.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by TabletMan: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
MissYuzedo: PRAIZ the gord, All my lifes i yaf bin suffers alot. infact early kukuruku mornin mornin my sweetus yuzedobeybey will woke me up that it is times to farm. we works and works so had sotey we na dig and dig one day and we see bag of money burying by my sweetus grandpapa we na carry d money and my sweetus use it to does bisnex and now we now make gain and now we now rich alot and we na buy manshun in banana iceland. sumbody say amin!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
While in church tday d guest minister brought out a particlar amount for offerin n said pple shuld do same.he requested that pple shuld come drop money at d alter instead and c wat d lord will do.GOD being good, I had some cash thou being my last money, I dropped it with faith. As I got home my mum told me one of our rich uncles was comin around and GOD being faithful he gave me x10 d amount I dropped in church.Praise GOD

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Haryoryhemie(f): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
yuzedo: prase d lord. My testymony is future tence. I have vision inside wet dream. Gord say am gonna see a sweet babes to be my Mrs. Sweetus Oyoyo on dis NL websight. To Seun be all d glory. Prase d lord. angry

D moment U̶̲̥̅̊ start reasoning with ur head rather dan ur balls, a miracle will happen 2 U̶̲̥̅̊, oda!!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by nijanigga: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=immortalvoices][/quote]
TB Joshua is your god? I bet you, tb don't have time for this, left it for low IQ fellow like you to do the lackey's job.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by mufasapapasanta(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
:DBeing alive to type dis message is anof testimoni' all tankx 2 God
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by sweetponmo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nairalandi: Testinomies give hope to people.when you testify the goodness of the lord in your life it gingers others to press hard and wait onto Him having the stronge believe that if God can do it for you surely He shall also do it for them.
My testimony today goes this way; there is this particular thing I have for more than 1 month now saving money to buy,it has disturbed me to the level that I was temptated yesterday to put hand into my capital(business)to buy it.but I said no.To my greatest suprise,as I was driving home yestarday from church,my elder sister called me on phone to come to her house,so as I got to her house she brought out that particular thing that I have been saving money to buy for over one month and dash it out to me,she told me that her husband bought it but doesn't want to make use of it again...and I said to me sister"This is what I have been saving money to buy for more than a month"......Glory be to God!!!!

Please let's hear yours.
Abeg your testimony no get name?
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by sweetponmo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
Worwor: Some people said; being alive is a testimony as if they won't die when their time comes. Anybody can die anytime.
True talk.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by ldpele(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
wanna tanx God for not allowing me knock someone down while trying to do a 180 degree turn. it was this big tipper,dnt knw if that is the name its popular called here in nigeria,it got broken n he conductor was actualy trying to put a caution sign,usually alot of person improvise that with grass or plant here in nigeria,bt in this case it was a very big elephant grass and he was trying to lay it down while squatting,the grass was quite big n made him to be seen as one hiden behind the grass and no tanks to the rain that makes my windscreen hazed,but i tank God who dint allow me from my normal quick turn of 180degree. Lord am most graceful
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by ayztech(f): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
Emmy Boy: I want to thank God for blessing my wife and I with a baby girl yesterday. The enire period of her pregnancy was filled with anxious moments coupled with the countless number of times she was admitted in hospital over one issue or the other. The signals we were getting then were frightening, but we held on to God firmly and refused to be defeated. Against all permutations,her delivery was not even by CS! She was discharged same day to the consternation of all! We give God the glory!!!

you mean to the consternation of d devil and his disciples, abi?
Thank God for this great work! He will keep keeping and protecting you all, amen.

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by abiodunawe: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
All I want to say is Tnk u Jesus for everything. Now, we ve shared our testimonies when re we paying our tithes and offerings.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by ammyammy: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
God used my frd in favoring me wit a huge sum of money 4 my. MRI test
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by hegelian: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
Worwor: Some people said; being alive is a testimony as if they won't die when their time comes. Anybody can die anytime.
living and dying is the greatest testimonies of all, so yes death itself is a testimony of life and no other testimonies can supercede these two wonders
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by NotNairalandi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
I'm happy reading your Testimonies!!...Indeed,the Lord is good.what a wonderful God we serve.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by emmaliveth10(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
Praise the lorrrrrrrrrddddd.....the Almighty MOVED MY MOUNTAINS in today's service!!
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by anuda(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
To be alive in the land of the living is a great testimony! Thank you Jesus!
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by tellwisdom: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
I thank the lord i have food and i can eat undecided
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
Oh where do I start smiley
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by brownsug(f): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
yuzedo: prase d lord. My testymony is future tence. I have vision inside wet dream. Gord say am gonna see a sweet babes to be my Mrs. Sweetus Oyoyo on dis NL websight. To Seun be all d glory. Prase d lord. angry

OMO KOMO
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Chimerase(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
nadia_SA: I'd like to thank the mighty God for giving me and hubby a beautiful car nd protecting my family ... cheesy
Anyi n'ekele Gi
We thank God
Siyabonga Nkosi..
. Prazzzzzzzzzzz DAA LORD!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Amokwe(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
...still breathing in and out, God i give you all the thanks
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by EmmyBoy2(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
@ ayztech, thank u my sister.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Chimerase(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
Some hv food dey can nt eat, some hv food but hv no food!! I hv food and I can eat GLORY BE TO THEE O LORD!!
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by chellsee: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
My mouth is full of testimonies.

I just left the deeper life camp ground on my way back home after the 'When mountains move' programme. We were at a junction where we were supposed to turn.

OMG! Next thing we know a car hit us real hard at our back and moved the car quite some distance.

The truth is if the car had hit us on our side, I certainly won't be here typing this testimony. Cos with the speed and force the car hit us, it would have been a forgone matter.

U can see some pixs of the wreck and carnage. None of us were hurt bad, just little scrapes and bruises and me with a nasty headache.

I jst thank God that even in our unfaithfulness, he remains faithful. He has not allowed our enemies to mock at us and say ' where is your God'.

Glory be to God in the highest, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Picomon(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
My testimony?

I Thank God for waking me up every morning with ma D!ck up n hard.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by azubukograce: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
i thank God for gift of life n good health,praise the living God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Habits, Sins And the Amazing Grace of GOD. / BREAKING: Apostle Johnson Suleman 2021 Prophecy- Christiangospel TV / Idols From Different Pagan/ethnic Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.