Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

The Problems Of Religion Over Relationships - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Problems Of Religion Over Relationships (452 Views)

What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? / Religion And Ethnicity Are Worst Problems Of Nigeria, And Not Corruption. / The Wars Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problems Of Religion Over Relationships by bolaji4u20: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2013
MY lovely pple of this lovely nairaland,there is this issue wc I wil like us to look in to and to look for a way out.I dicover this days that muslim guys fal in love with xtian ladies,whill xtian girls allso fal in love with muslim guys too,bt the problem now is that the both parent wil go agaist it or accept by a specific condition.why is't like that.the first place when God almighty create humanbein he did nt creAte us becous of certain religion.my ppl let discous n plz if u wnt to make a coment dnt be rlgn discremination pls or rlgn condem
Re: The Problems Of Religion Over Relationships by cherish(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2013
It depend on both side, am A muslim and am getting marry A xtian lady very soon. Although it not an easy task. Despite the mother inlaw being an evangelist, but I tell there is nothing she can do. We deeply ƪ​♥ve each other.
Re: The Problems Of Religion Over Relationships by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
The gal and guy should travel to a long distance......do a court marriage or a secret wedding.....give themselve belle......and dont give a shi.t about what religious people say
Re: The Problems Of Religion Over Relationships by Ezechyglo: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
you even went far to relate it to xtians and muslims, wat abt both parties christians bt jst difference in denomination?? maybe a catholic and anglican

(1) (Reply)

Give No Place To The Devil / The Evolution Of The Useless. / I Need God's Prophecy About The Way Forward!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.