Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. (8494 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
While strength in number [head count] and or age [how long in existence, even though Islam is earliest, being the religion of Adam [as]. Proof; This video here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByIh7TcrZRA], is/are not the evidence of the true religion from God to mankind, we however have challenges in the Bible as well as in Quran for the adherents to show others that he/she is a true believer and certainly on the RELIGION from God.

In the Quran there is a challenge that its all in itself sufficient for believer to affirm this in the presence of doubter[s] while the doubter is forced to undertake the same test along with the muslim because saying Islam is true or false without able to stand by it under this test is evidence of hypocrisy in itself [no muslim is a muslim except he/she is ready to undertake this oath];
Quran 3 Verse 61; Then whoever argues with you about it after [this] knowledge has come to you - say, "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us]."

As I look into the Bible, i noticed that there is a test that a true christian can take alone [lol] to affirm same thing, while we in Islam can just watch him/her and see what his/her fate is; The Bible leads its believers into a heightened frenzy by the following verses;

From the OT we read; Deut. 4:2 “You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take anything from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. And the theme continues in NT, with a few as follows; Prov. 30:6 “Do not add to His words, lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.”

It does not stop there but the tempo escalates including the writer of the Bible swearing and cursing as if he is in authority to hurt or help anyone, while he [Paul] is against The OT and in many instances, Jesus himself by this verse; Revelation 22:18-19 “For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.”

But as assurance the christian is 100% convinced of the everything in the NT, the Bible writer puts potent test forward is this manner [if you cant do this blame your faith and or your religion and it is high time you abandoned it for reality and hope in God Almighty, Alone];
Mark 16 verse 18; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."
This is a fast track decision in real time by the nature of the test.

The immediate above is the crust of the matter. Has anyone [maybe Paul?] in christian history went on a limb and down strong poison and or let the most poisonous snake pour the raw venom in his/her veins? What was the chance of survival [if truly he/she was/is a believer] without any medical attention? I dont know about you, the muslim can undertake the test in the Quran to show its 100% correct while you have to undertake the same test to say the Quran is not 100% correct and we both wait for the Patient God to Judge between us. Since there is no test for the muslims in your Bible, the test for you to prove that you are true believers and not [one of them] hypocrites is the one in the bold above.

Is there a true christian among you and you dont have to say thou shall not tempt God in this case, because according to your faith, this is the very test of the very revelation to show its 100% authentic? I dont wanna think each of you is resorting to Fela's song here as in "i don wan die. i get mother for house. . . .' as a way to cop out.

For the big time apologists who are trying to sell us christianity and or Jesus as the savior of the whole world from our father Adam to the last person to come in the future here is your chance to prove your worth, your faith in Jesus [lol]. Whether you come to the muslim section or not, it does not matter. Your bible is calling you to affirm its authenticity.

The verse following here is a small potato. I want the non hypocrite and truly believing christians to engage in the big boy above. Luke 10:19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. Please dont go off topic. Its better to ignore than derail.

2 Likes

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
since it is clear that everyone is not gonna take the bait, standing up to the challenge, i advise that you debate your faith within yourself. talk to your Creator about your fate at the end, because as it stands, we are fortunate to be alive and be agitated in this manner. those who are already dead know what their fate is now; disbelievers cant turn back the time. take the advantage of your being alive from now on.

1 Like

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2013
Good day, reader. Your Unseen and Perfect Lord The Creator has given this messenger of The Last Messenger [SA] the wisdom by which this thread is presented. It is a call to your conscience in order that your soul can wake up to the True Guidance. There is no benefit in being arrogance and thereby go about your life on this earth blind to so that you deny what pleases God and have His Abundant Mercy instead of His Perfect Justice on The Day of Judgment. No one will carry your burden for you. Everyone is a bearer of his/her own burden. Satan the rejected is the one who makes each type of disbelief seem satisfying to the one on the disbelief. There is One True Lord.

That is God Almighty. He is the One Who has created all and provides each its needs. God does not need a partner or any family. He is Perfect and Complete and All Able, Alone. Go to Him and no one else. Reject the disbelief you are on because it leads to disaster. Tradition or arrogance should not be the reason to continue on the path of certain disaster. There is no reason to reject Guidance. There is every reason to rush to embrace Guidance from Him; The Complete and Pure monotheism. You have no help against your Lord. Yet in Him is the best will come to you.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
@each person who visits: I like the traffic on this thread. Just spend some time by reading the opening post. That will be enough even if you do not do anything else. Perhaps, you will think about it in your future using what you read as evident for or against an ideology, people or individual.

Thanks.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
@the reader; Yes you. You are the reader of this thread. I am addressing you. I am gonna go on a limb here, after you have read the OP that you ask yourself if this thread represents the Bible accurately? if it does, what will do about your Bible, if you are bible believing christian?

Shouldn't you investigate the Bible thoroughly and challenge yourself including your faith?
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by shollyleo: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
Food for thought
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2013
^ a man of courage. i pray there is benefit for you in your effort.

@new readers; read the OP [the very first post]. your feedback will be appreciated.

good day.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2013
If you read the OP post, at least write you name to let us know the traffic. thanks.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2013
it will be amazing if the traffic reached 2,000 viewers with just one poster and the thread author while rest of the viewers have said nothing.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
i thought the video of the jewish rabbi should get people curious. is there no curious george personality in a single christian among the lot on nairaland?
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
Christians generally avoid threads that question their faith- same with muslims in the islam section (especially when maclatunji isnt there to back up with bans)

That being said, christianity and islam are not the only religions in this world and they hold no truths to the origin of man.

What kind of true West African accepts that he is a descendant of a hebrew/jew called Adam?

2 Likes

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by manmustwac(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
Logicboy03: Christians generally avoid threads that question their faith- same with muslims in the islam section (especially when maclatunji isnt there to back up with bans)

That being said, christianity and islam are not the only religions in this world and they hold no truths to the origin of man.

What kind of true West African accepts that he is a descendant of a hebrew/jew called Adam?
It baffles me how they manage to believe that then after they will saying thinfs like Jesus was black
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
please guys don't turn this thread to what it is not intended to be. stay on point; the focus of this thread is the theme of the first post. thanks for visiting. i doubt if either of you is a christian or believer in anything except your brain.

1 Like

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 07, 2013
RoyPCain: please guys don't turn this thread to what it is not intended to be. stay on point; the focus of this thread is the theme of the first post. thanks for visiting. i doubt if either of you is a christian or believer in anything except your brain.

Even the mmuslim agrees that his religion doesnt use brain power but atheism does cheesy
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2013
i agree. you worship your brain. let those who worship the man Jesus take the bait. unless your brain is certain in your mind that you will take a full dose of concentrated sulfuric acid in a british tumbler or a full syringe of black mamba snake venom?

i have studied your responses for sometime before i came on nairaland. you are not even a bold atheist. you are a hypocrite because for the love of money you will got to church. you are not sincere or true to the meaning, you lack conscience and conviction.

my God is the One Who does not pursue before He catches the one denying as in your case, the one with multiple head God[s] as in the case of the christians and the idolaters, the one saying he has monopoly of God by tribe as in the case of the jews.

dont let the brain fail you this time as it did when you claimed above that Adam [as] was a jew. even Jacob the father of the jews could not have been a jew. no one takes the name of his child. not even an atheist will have such a warped understanding of ethic identification. you seem to be the exception here. but i am going to say that was a temporary lapse of knowledge without wanting to say it is a permanent deficiency.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
RoyPCain: i agree. you worship your brain. let those who worship the man Jesus take the bait. unless your brain is certain in your mind that you will take a full dose of concentrated sulfuric acid in a british tumbler or a full syringe of black mamba snake venom?

i have studied your responses for sometime before i came on nairaland. [size=18pt]you are not even a bold atheist. you are a hypocrite because for the love of money you will got to church. you are not sincere or true to the meaning, you lack conscience and conviction.[/size]

my God is the One Who does not pursue before He catches the one denying as in your case, the one with multiple head God[s] as in the case of the christians and the idolaters, the one saying he has monopoly of God by tribe as in the case of the jews.

dont let the brain fail you this time as it did when you claimed above that Adam [as] was a jew. even Jacob the father of the jews could not have been a jew. no one takes the name of his child. not even an atheist will have such a warped understanding of ethic identification. you seem to be the exception here. but i am going to say that was a temporary lapse of knowledge without wanting to say it is a permanent deficiency.

Adam is a hebrew name.

Excuse me, if your supplier or client is a christian that can give you a deal worth millions, you wouldnt go to church if he invites you to go before having the fateful meeting?

1 Like

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
i will not go to church for any amount, including unimaginable trillions upon trillions of BPS. look, i am not one of these people who compromise their position, including muslims who will don the jewish skull cap so that they have the audience of the rabbi.

if i went to any place of worship, it better be for islamic worship. i am sure with your tendency to compromise, it will be no time you will worship ramah of the hindus if one of the indian say 2 m bps deal is available for signing at the temple.

i am sure you will not be able to survive the 'litmus test' if you were a christian. or you wanna deck yourself in christian outfit on this sunday afternoon? you may win a 1 m naira if you survive, abdnaira?

logicboy, if you aint taking the bait, dont fly the fishing rod here. this is for christians, unless you wanna represent. i have people i can call to witness your taking the test.

and Adam is no hebrew name because before any tribe, there was Adam. and hebrew was not the first tribe. you still the christian thing in you, still.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by dekung(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
@OP,
is that why you people embark on unprovoked attack of this sort
http://themuslimissue./2012/11/08/thailand-unprovoked-muslim-genocide-of-thai-people-for-being-kafirs/
and this one..
http://rt.com/news/school-massacre-nigeria-children-740/

You guys and your religion are wicked beyond measure and I tell you, your cup will soon be full and running over ahen all religions you have terrorised would rise up to you and match you blood for blood. Burma has done that and very soon others will join
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
@dekung; lets leave the web reporting you done for a new thread. this one here is for taking cyanide or allowing black mamba to inject the new testament believers.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
RoyPCain: i will not go to church for any amount, including unimaginable trillions upon trillions of BPS. look, i am not one of these people who compromise their position, including muslims who will don the jewish skull cap so that they have the audience of the rabbi.

if i went to any place of worship, it better be for islamic worship. i am sure with your tendency to compromise, it will be no time you will worship ramah of the hindus if one of the indian say 2 m bps deal is available for signing at the temple.

i am sure you will not be able to survive the 'litmus test' if you were a christian. or you wanna deck yourself in christian outfit on this sunday afternoon? you may win a 1 m naira if you survive, abdnaira?

logicboy, if you aint taking the bait, dont fly the fishing rod here. this is for christians, unless you wanna represent. i have people i can call to witness your taking the test.

and Adam is no hebrew name because before any tribe, there was Adam. and hebrew was not the first tribe. you still the christian thing in you, still.

Adam is a Hebrew name. Keep denying facts.

As for your convictions and principles, goodluck to you. The irony is that the Kaaba is a pagan shrine. But no, you wouldnt enter a church
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
scratching my head at the lack of logic of logicboy.

how is the first man's name hebrew when there were many tribes and cultures before anything hebrew? can we argue that the dead fathers of the first nigerians were themselves nigerians since they were long gone before nigeria was amalgamated?

how is Kaaba a pagan building if it was initially built by non pagan, and idols came to it much much later? it is not illogical to maintain that a residential building turned to a brothel and to residential building again will always be addressed as originally build as brothel?

1 Like

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 08, 2013
RoyPCain: scratching my head at the lack of logic of logicboy.

how is the first man's name hebrew when there were many tribes and cultures before anything hebrew? can we argue that the dead fathers of the first nigerians were themselves nigerians since they were long gone before nigeria was amalgamated?

how is Kaaba a pagan building if it was initially built by non pagan, and idols came to it much much later? it is not illogical to maintain that a residential building turned to a brothel and to residential building again will always be addressed as originally build as brothel?

Lol.....The Quran has messed up your brain. You forget that your religion is copied from a Jewish myth. Adam was never the first man but the Jews claimed so. The first man was from Africa and never the middle East. Do you even know the meaning of "Adam"? You might want to google this......Adam is a Hebrew name. (Even "Gabriel", which you call "Jibril" in Arabic is Hebrew). Moses is a hebrew name, Eve is a Hebrew name etc.

Who built the Kaaba? Pagans. Abraham never built the Kaaba. It was never mentioned in the Jewish scriptures neither was it mentioned anywhere else. Abraham existed at a time when Arabic as a language did not even exist, yet the name of the building is in Arabic- "kaaba". Abraham never went to Mecca. Abraham is also a hebrew name cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
please mr. logicboy, i cant laugh at your thinking mr. boy because i will really be abusing you. our understanding of even the jewish people and their religion is not the same. the first jew, at the earliest will be one of the sons of Jacob; Judah. anybody earlier than him will not be a jew.

the first hebrew, at the earliest could not be until after the event of tower of babel. i haven't used the Quran yet, so neither the man Judah nor the story of babel is present in the Quran. so how is the Quran a copy from any material before it, but could it not be exclusively from God so that all the errors made by man into previous 'revelations' are corrected at the same time confirming as a guide the eternal truth laced with the errors?

if i use goggle, did you watch the video in the first post so that you can hear from the horse's mouth that Islam is older than judaism, instead of your braying above? let me show you something and you may finally open your mind's eyes. its through the prism of children of Isaac and the children of Jacob that makes older and gentler Ishmael and Esau look respectively unimportant. ironically the biblical predictions against Ishmael failed as he was not a brigand. instead we see the bible that it was Isaac [i do not believe this as a muslim, but the issue her is the bible, isn't it?] that had problems, so were his family, children, grandchildren and their descendants, who their hands and the hands of the world including their brothers never cease to be active in some kind of conflicts. at least we know about a relative peace period in the lives of the children of Ishmael.

can you provide irrefutable proof to include the name of the pagan who you said was the original builder of the Kaaba? it will be interesting to learn something from your illogicality. what was the reason for building the Kaaba and when did paganism and the first idol entered the precinct of the Kaaba? where was the idol and paganism brought from? I am asking you these questions because goggle is obviously your friend.

In Islam, we know the name of the Original Builder; Adam [sa]. we know who rebuilt it upon the foot of the original foundation after the flood of Noah and the saved resettled. we know it was rebuilt in the time of the prophet [sa], before his prophetic office. if it was originally meant for paganism, God would not have allowed the prophet to participate in its rebuilding because God had protected him in situations that were not adequate for his future office, long before he became a prophet [you may just goggle his sirah and the way God made him fall asleep and not attend the marriage events where there would have been consumption of alcohol].

The jews are not the world authority on spirituality. Islam stands above judaism, in Guidance from God. jewish prophets [as] didnt practice judaism as religion, but each was a muslim, including Jesus [as]. hope you know Jesus was not a christian? My video in the first post is one of my exhibits.

i do not want this thread to go into waste because your involvement is now dragging it there. yet you are not ready to take the plunge and represent the christians. you cant even represent atheism in full conscience of conviction.

4 Likes

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
What is the challenge? grin
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Chris†Kid; the challenge is within the pages of the bible. i have taken the time to post it in the Op[the first entry, above], so that you dont have to worry yourself to fish it out.

anyways, it involves some certain poison and certain deadly snakes. are you standing to the challenge? you may just be what the christian has been waiting for. i am sure you are not the village 'idiot' for real.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 12:40am On Jul 09, 2013
Fine i accept your challenge. what are the conditions? if 1 is unable to go through with it or fails what will happen? publicly renounce his faith?

grin
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 09, 2013
please dont be what i said you may not be in my previous post.

i am not throwing any challenge. but the bible by the caring opinion of paul throws the challenge to its believers. you can enter Islam, instead of killing yourself because Paul said so.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 3:41am On Jul 09, 2013
I thought this is a test. Why u getting cold feet?
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by vedaxcool(m): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2013
Royc interesting challenge but I doubt anyone ;Dwould attempt such a challenge by Jesus, I remember watching a debate BTW ahmed deedar and one stokhom pastor, during the Q &A session a questioner quoted the verse and have the good pastor try his faith by handing him p posion oh boy see as pastor come dey shiver like say malaria knack aam soteee his hand was shaking he finally gathered him self and label the questioner devil bla bla and returned the poison untested grin grin grin na so guy man pastor saved his hide from certain death lol.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2013
vedaxcool: Royc interesting challenge but I doubt anyone ;Dwould attempt such a challenge by Jesus,

You blind?
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by vedaxcool(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2013
Chris†Kid:

You blind?

no, r you ?

I don't expect nl Christians to take Jesus challenge.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
we are at 346 viewers with no real taker of the christian bible challenge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community / Atheism Is Foolishness? / Hypocrisy Against Muslim Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.