Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) (8636 Views)

Patience Of Believers / On The Sahaba Again: A Reminder May Benefit The Believers.... / The Mothers Of The Believers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by alimat2(f): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2010
I think this book is very good for every muslim to have as his/her companion.

Let also make its contents available online
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by Dsense(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2010
I ll try to download my copy.thanks.
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by alimat2(f): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2010
Brief Introduction

Surely all praise is for Allah.We praise him and seek his assitance.We seek his forgivrness and we seek refuge in him frm the evil of our own souls and from the wickedness of our deeds.Whomever he guides shal never go astray,and whomever he allows to stray shall never find guidance.I pray may he not let us all loose the path of straightness that we are in (amin).I bear witness that there is no God but Allah alone, he has no patner and i bear witness that Muhammed is his slave and messenger.(SAW)
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by alimat2(f): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2010
Celebrating the Praise of Allah

Allah the All mighty has said "therefor remember Me. I will remember you.Be grateful to Me and never show Me ingratitude".

And he said: "Oh you who believe, rememnber Allah time and again."

And he said "And the men and women who remember Allah frequently,Allah has prepared for them forgivenss and a great reward:.

And he said "And remember your Lord by your tongue and within yourself,humbly and in awe without loudness,by words in the morning and in the afternoon, nad be not among those who are neglectful.

The Prophet (SAW)said : He who remembers his lord and he who does not are like the living and the dead.
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by alimat2(f): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2010

SUPPLICATION FOR WHEN YOU WAKE UP

1. Alhamdulilahi ahyaana ba”da ma amaatana ilaihin nushur

Praise is to Allah who brings us life after He has brought us death and unto him is the return.

2.La ilaha illallahu wahdahu la shareeka lahu,lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu,wa huwaala kulli shaiunQadeer.Subhan Allahi,wal hamdu lillahi,wa la ilaha illallahu,wallahu akbar,wala haula wa la quwwata illa billahil Aliyyil Azeem,Rabbigh firli

There is no God but Allah alone,He has no patner, His is dominion and his is praise and He is capable of all things.
Glory is to Allah,Praise is to Allah,There is no might and no powe except Allah.Allah is the Greatest.There is no might and no power except by Allah's leave, the Exalted,the Mighty.Lord forgive me.
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by alimat2(f): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2010
Invocation for when getting dressed
Alhamdu lillahi -ladhil kasaani hadha (aththauba) wa razaqaneehi min ghairi haulim-minni wala quwwatin

Praise is to Allah who has clothed me with this (garment) and provided it for me,though i was powerless my self and incapable
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by alimat2(f): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2010
Invocation for when you put on new clothes

Allahumma lakal hamdu anta kasautanihi as'aluka min khairihi wa khairi ma suni'a lahu wa audhu bika min sharrihi wa sharri ma suni'a lahu.

Oh Allah,praise is to You .You haveclothed me.I ask You for the goddness of what has been done to it ,and seek Your protection from the evil of it and the evil of what has been done for it.
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by alimat2(f): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2010
Invocation for someone who has put on new clothes

Tubli wa yukhlifullahu ta'ala

May Allah replace it when it is threadbare.
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by alimat2(f): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2010
What you say when u UnCloth

Bismillahi

In the name of Allah
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by alimat2(f): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2010
Invocation for when you enter the toilet

(Bismillahi) Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal khubthi wal khabaa'ith

(B4 Entering) (In the name of Allah) then, Oh Allah, I seek protection in You from unclean spirits ,male and female
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by alimat2(f): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2010
Invocation when you leave d toilet

Ghufranaka
I seek Your forgiveness
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by zubeyr(m): 3:15am On Oct 08, 2010
Hisnul Muslim means in Arabic (Fortification of the Muslim) is perhaps one of the most popular du'a book compiled by Saeed Alkhatani and comprises prayers from the Koran and the Sunnah it has been around for more than three decades
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 08, 2010
invocations for when i pee too?
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by chakula: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2010
Answer to your Question has been given already please make sure before displaying your ignorance proper cheeking has been made,below is the respond to your inquiry.

Invocation for when you enter the toilet

(Bismillahi) Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal khubthi wal khabaa'ith

(B4 Entering) (In the name of Allah) then, Oh Allah, I seek protection in You from unclean spirits ,male and female.

davidylan:

invocations for when i pee too?
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by zayhal(f): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2010
@Alimat

Good job there. Jazakumullah khayran.

@topic

Hisnu muslim is a must-have for every Muslim, I'd say. except one already knows all the du'a and adhkaar in it offhand.
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by babs787(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2010
Hisnu muslim is a must-have for every Muslim, I'd say. except one already knows all the du'a and adhkaar in it offhand.

It is very portable/handy making it easy for quick acess.
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by bibs(f): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2010
Salam.
A lady shared it in my school during ramadan and i must say its very comprehensive.
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2010
It's a good material I take around. Very great collection of du'aas
Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by Deen4me(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2010
Salam Alaikum

For anyone that needs a PDF version of the Book

Just let me have your details.

I will send it via email.

Salam alaikum

1 Like

Re: Citadel Of Believers(hisnu Muslim) by Deen4me(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2010
As an alternative find the download link below

http://rapidshare.com/files/426587118/fortress_of_the_muslim.pdf

Salam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Islam and Racism / Lagosshia What Happened To The Lineage Of Al-hassan(r) / Advice For The Muslim Sisters Before You Say I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.