Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

How To Steal Her Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Steal Her Man (7747 Views)

Touching Story: She Steal Her Husband And Make Him Behave Like A Dog / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Steal Her Man by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
ibkaye:
no not me, the girl you're bickering with cheesy

Apologies
Re: How To Steal Her Man by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Apologies
No need to apologise cheesy
Re: How To Steal Her Man by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
texanomaly:
retraction
Accepted
Re: How To Steal Her Man by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
texanomaly:
Not at all. I see no reason for insults. I am merely discussing the fact that your statement was adolescent, and the aforementioned latter comments were even more-so.

Oh really? And yours are matured??
Listen to yourself.....
Re: How To Steal Her Man by texanomaly(f): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Oh really? And yours are matured??
Listen to yourself.....
Indeed
Re: How To Steal Her Man by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
ibkaye:
No need to apologise cheesy

I understand the importance of ethics and the power of the three powerful words in the world.... "I'm sorry", "I love you" and "Thank you"

Apologies once again......
Re: How To Steal Her Man by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
texanomaly:
Indeed

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: How To Steal Her Man by kestatipsy: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
I have every prove that this article is mine and I challenge any one to come up with the date of first publication, it was a article I wrote for my group on Fbk ...I will contest this anywhere ..I don't lay claims to peoples work am a writer and I know how many of my articles are on various websites,am upset because people despite the fact that they make use of my work take the glory,search for me on Fbk and find out more about my grand breaking articles.am not seeking cheap attention ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State / I Heard Slim Girls Is What Is Reigning In Nig .is It True? / Nigerian Self-acclaimed “slay Queen” Set Facebook On Fire With Goes Semi N*DE...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.