Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno (24168 Views)

Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) / JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno / 52 Boko Haram Suspects Killed In Borno (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2013
What will be the use of those arrested bokos? Abeg waste some bullets on their skull.....let the gun sing some song to their ear and the bullet kiss their brain with hot breathe
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by collynzo2(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2013
alutacontinua: Did I just read 50 SUSPECTS killed
Seriously, they killed SUSPECTS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
SUSPECTS! shocked shocked shocked
This is serious! angry angry
No they should have arrested people exchanging bullets with them. C'mon go to the romance threads where you belong!
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2013
(Listening to channels news:sunrise daily)Common entrance cut off mark: Anambra pupils must score up to 120 to gain admission while some from other states in Nigeria can score just 2 to gain admission? They can't stop us from producing more Achebes,Ziks,Emeagwalis,Agbakobs,Anyaokus and evry great name we have!! Inferiority complex of the highest order
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by adepojuot: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2013
Pdizzle:
Thats mad toture
go and complain to JTF,HisssssSs
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by collynzo2(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2013
Ferdinandu: But, I don't see the reason why they should torture anyone to death when he has already been arrested.

They were trying to get information from the unrepentant bastards. Terrorists are tortured everywhere.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by adepojuot: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2013
searay: Allahu AK(47 or49?)+ BAR
Islam is a religion of PEACE
huuuuuuuuu,peace indeed,is like there peace has another meaning.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Fantacy1(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2013
Great job...may d gud Lord guild u as u finish dis battle
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by bobthebuilder99(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2013
frankyychiji: my queen you are right. But its still too early in d day to do that. Personally I will need decades to heal.

Keep spreading hatred and you'll end up in another civil war.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by adepojuot: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2013
Otenestbestyaho: Hmmm 50*72 beautiful sexy virgins each,d muslim heaven must b runing out of virgins by now!
I wonder ooooooo,stupid ideology.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by TechyGuy: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2013
He said the other arrested suspects, who seemed to be in stable condition, promised to take the JTF men to Bama to show them some of their members’ hide-outs.

Is this not supposed to be classified?

...and I don't like the way the Sultan's name and Boko Haram are echoing in the same thread...just saying
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by vambi: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2013
He should tell that to the woman that lost 5 of her children on Christmas day
cogitoErgo:
Fellow citizens? Mr. Kohmeini, are u sure u are not part of these people (BH)? How can our fellow citizen be bombing us everywhere we go in the name of Allah? And please what are ur suggestions on the better ways of dealing with BH?
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by mu2sa2: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2013
Jastombutex11: This boko boys wey plenty like Chinese army no dey finish ? God help Naija
Hahahaha. Do u know what`s called propaganda? Jtf`s claim is similar to what americans have been claiming about taliban deaths in afghanistan for 12 years.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by mu2sa2: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: (Listening to channels news:sunrise daily)Common entrance cut off mark: Anambra pupils must score up to 120 to gain admission while some from other states in Nigeria can score just 2 to gain admission? They can't stop us from producing more Achebes,Ziks,Emeagwalis,Agbakobs,Anyaokus and evry great name we have!! Inferiority complex of the highest order
Your arguement is flawed. None of the people u mentioned attended unity schools. If u dont agree with admission policy into unity schools, nobody is forcing u to go there.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2013
How come, it is always 50 or 60 or 100, that were killed.
Why not 49 or 34 or 57? Am beginning to doubt the authenticity of these figures.
#justsaking.

1 Like

Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2013
“I believe it is high time all of us came together and discussed those things that have been pestering our lives as Muslims in this country.
who do you think is pestering your lives? I guess is yourself up north. Look at yoruba muslims, do i see anyone pestering their lives? Guess is selfishness, greed.

The Sultan admonished all Muslims to unite under one umbrella in order to achieve their aspiration under one Nigeria.
do i read a political statement inbetween those lines? Which "umbrella"?

“We are very aware just like anyother people across the world ofthe challenges facing us as Muslims, not only in Nigeria; we believe somebody somewhere ispulling the string. We are begging Allah for constant prayers from all of you… “, he said.
who is pulling the spring? Everyone but yourselves. SMH
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by modextus(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2013
Zilli: "He said the other arrested suspects, who seemed to be in stable condition, promised to take the JTF men to Bama to show them some of their members’ hide-outs." shocked

Ummm Mr officer, Mbok what happened to confidentiality? indeed other members will b patiently waitin. you can now clap hands for ursef #Welldone
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2013
mike404: NICE JOB GUYZ grin THEY SHOULD NOW SHIFT THEIR FOCUS ON THE LIKES OF BUHARI AND TINUBU CUZ THEY ARE THE TAP ROOT OF BOKO HARAM angry
lol mike, buhari don suffer for your hand. Haha
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2013
biafranqueen: Well done JTF! I am so happy that the Muslim leaders are standing up against these territorst that were giving Islam a bad name by murdering innocents. Now we must assist them with our prayers. Now the truth is out that these extremist did not have the consent of the majority we must work on peace we must stop tribalism and hate toward other fellow Nigerians according to faith and ethnicity. One Nigeria together we are the Giant of Africa divided we fall further into the pits of poverty and despair.
you support ONE NIGERIA? shocked your username says otherwise undecided

1 Like

Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by collynzo2(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2013
mu2sa2: Your arguement is flawed. None of the people u mentioned attended unity schools. If u dont agree with admission policy into unity schools, nobody is forcing u to go their.
Your spelling is more flawed.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2013
kizaronto:

Civilian JTF are smoking them out of the hideout for the military JTF to punish them. Kudos to all good people of Bornu for ur courage to stand and repel the evil(boko haram),u are already victorious.
i still wish that the fed gov should transfer any benefit bh rejected to this civilian jtf. Kudos to cjtf
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by SIRKOL(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2013
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by successking: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2013
Until the head of Shekau is brought down the continues.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by kantobest: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2013
UP JTF!!!
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Bonapart(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2013
biker-boy:
Even civilians wey miss road go follow boko haram die. All join for number.
you landed with ur head on the ground from ur mother's stomach! U have no brain! Pipo like u ar nt surpose 2 b in dis country! Niger republic is ur country
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Pokerface1(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]...kill dem all..
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by ebukaOtika(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2013
If the figuers are correct, then they should keep up the good work..........but if they are all lies, they should stop pulling our legs.....please lets still have "magnus sanctus" for the Sultan......God knows best.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by 2goodbobo(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2013
Give me Shekau
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nten: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2013
JTF Decapo decapotuti them all. They r enemy of progress. And that sultan with his idiotic cleric shuld sharrap there. Where was him and his cohort when BH were bombing innocent nigerians. He now want peace bah? As far as am concern until he mentions those "people pulling the strings" according to him the BH & his dynasty would know no peace.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by austinkenneth: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2013
mike404: MUST YOU ALWAYS REASON WITH YOUR AN.US WERE YOU NOT THERE WHEN BUHARI AND TINUBU WERE SHOUTING FOR AMNESTY...ODE embarassed

Can you give us some evidence why upu think Buhari is support ing or sympathetic towards them?
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by AroOkigbo(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2013
Don't mind JTF, they are just killing "innocent" muslims.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2013
collynzo2: No they should have arrested people exchanging bullets with them. C'mon go to the romance threads where you belong!

Didn't have energy to read the story that yesternight.
I take back my words.
Didn't know it was a cross-fire thingy. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village / Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office / Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.