Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno (24166 Views)

Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) / JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno / 52 Boko Haram Suspects Killed In Borno (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by malX: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
das a gud 1 wldn jab @jtf
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by davda202(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
very intelligent move by the military in leave those few dead people till the following day. Am sure they speculated that more of them would come out to want to bury the dead without knowing that those pple the military killed were just bait to lure them out. Am sure the torture those suspect got from them was really bad for the last one to open up to them.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by nijanigga: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
JENMAUCY: M U M U,if there is baby factory in d east,that means there is egg producing factory in the north
"Otu nnegi". How many baby factories have been found in the east? There as one where a boy was employed to impregnate over scores of girls.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by nijanigga: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
sanniemoe:
Be optimistic for once in ur life
I'm been real. Nigeria have been optimistic for over 50 years now, look at where Nigeria is headed,abysmal failure.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by collynzo2(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
nijanigga:
I'm been real. Nigeria have been optimistic for over 50 years now, look at where Nigeria is headed,abysmal failure.
You're talking about your personal life.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Jekobk: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
Nigeria Soldiers b duin lyk SPARTACUS ....slayers Killl dem all...,hehehehe
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by FOLLEY20(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
biafranqueen: Well done JTF! I am so happy that the Muslim leaders are standing up against these territorst that were giving Islam a bad name by murdering innocents. Now we must assist them with our prayers. Now the truth is out that these extremist did not have the consent of the majority we must work on peace we must stop tribalism and hate toward other fellow Nigerians according to faith and ethnicity. One Nigeria together we are the Giant of Africa divided we fall further into the pits of poverty and despair.
Why won't these Islamic leaders stand up to the challenges when Boko Harams were killing innocent Nigerians? Now that things had turned against them, they started talking about peace.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by internetpo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
Arh-arhn. Them no dey finish. Na waoh. Pls let no civilian be in dat number o.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by biafranqueen: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
druid06: I am enjoying the discussing by this unknown enigma with the monika musiwa. I would like to learn more from your explanations and hopefully you would create a special thread for this topic. Nice one!
yes create another thread this is interesting!
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by druid06(m): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
biafranqueen: yes create another thread this is interesting!

I hope he does. I hope to learn more about Nigerian history.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by druid06(m): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
biafranqueen: yes create another thread this is interesting!

I hope he does. I hope to learn more about the Nigerian history.

1 Like

Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Stylaay(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
You just can't fight the federal government. This cowards had been murdering innocent unarmed civilians. Bunch of drug addicts who chose the wrong avenue to vent thier anger and frustration. The so called northern elites who created this monsters by continually impoverishing them and blocking out thier ability to reason under the guise of teaching them islamic doctrines are now crying blue murder. Surely i tell u their day will come in this our lifetime. The fulanis are the next in line. those animals that destroy the lives they can't create because of cows; thier day is surely comin. The blood of hundreds of defenseless children and women they slaughtered on the plains of dogon na hawa will not go unpunished
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by biafranqueen: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
FOLLEY20: Why won't these Islamic leaders stand up to the challenges when Boko Harams were killing innocent Nigerians? Now that things had turned against them, they started talking about peace.
Most of the time it is fear of what will happen if people speak up. They and the family can be in danger. When it was first starting they really did not know who was involved, the local police or even the state government could be the killers. After time it became clear who is who. The youth over time are having conversations, from that you can gage who supports what they do and who does not. If these people can bomb full buildings why not a house in the village. When it became clear that most of this guys were from Chad and some of them soldiers returning from the Liberian war, they got the courage to fight back. When they started fighting back they started killing them too. Boko Haram wanted the world to think the whole North was with them, that was the strategy. Some political agenda is tied to this have no doubt about it. If Nigeria unites and really becomes a force to reckon with we would become a Super Power. Did you see how the USA senator was telling the President he is crossing the line by fighting Boko.

1 Like

Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by biafranqueen: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
olire: you support ONE NIGERIA? shocked your username says otherwise undecided
it is an ideology and I appreciate you bringing it up! I am using this name to encourage Eastern Nigerians to come together and develop the East as a whole, we including my own family just build mansions in the East for our individual families, but the school down the street is falling down, no jobs for the youths because we are busy building business in Lagos, Abuja, America, Europe etc; I am doing my best to promote the betterment of my fathers town Nnewi by creating jobs, helping widows and supporting the motherless baby home. I have spoken out, pleaded and even shed tears begging my own Governor to do something about our state. My political belief is true Federalism for Nigeria.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by okpukmbat: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Good news ! no news will have been better than this, yes, job weldone. Guy go no capture, no arrest just kill them all.
Ah!! am happy now feel a little bit relieve. singing God you are worthy to be praise 3x. please joint me and sing.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by babzynkyahoocom(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
when will Ayotollah moderator of Nairaland be captured?
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by SHAAWA: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
Why not Jerry Gana? atleast it is on record that he bailed Moh'd Yusuf founder of Boko haram twice from police custody.
Besides Boko Haram uprising started long b4 Buhari contested against GEJ.

[quote
author=mike404]NICE JOB GUYZ grin THEY SHOULD NOW SHIFT THEIR FOCUS ON
THE LIKES OF BUHARI AND TINUBU CUZ THEY ARE THE TAP ROOT OF BOKO HARAM
angry[/quote]
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by CATCHYBLOGGER: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
BOKO HARAM OF SYRIA BEHEADING CATHOLIC PRIEST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2h1cC0RUmA&bpctr=1372709936
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by guttentag(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2013
DEM DEY CREATE THEMSELF

chidindufrank: Good work by JTf so far. Is like the number of Boko Haram members are multitudes?. They. kept popping out from nowhere everyday. Dem be ants?
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Joshcoli(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2013
Waste all of em moufu*ckers
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by funshiba(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2013
We need to respect our military if we know what they are going through, I have a couple of friends in this operation and I lost a friend in this same operation...RIP MAJOR FAMBIYA.

But the Nigerian army/JTF are doing a great job.

I will want everyone to send time to pray for our lads out there... they are truly saving us from major disasters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet / Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.