Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World (290027 Views)

Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by showby: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2014
... grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by victorazy(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2014
Na Laugh: whats that part of the bible that says something about Camels, eye of the needle, rich men and heaven?

I'd love to be in their congregation when that part comes up. Na then u go see remix cheesy

Such a hideous comment, so ignorant of you.
Bible was not saying that rich men must not enter the kingdom, is just a warning that morney is the root of all evil, rich men are eligible to evil and evil person can not enter the kingdom. I rather be a rich pastor than a rich politician.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by kennyamusan(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2014
Pastor Kun:

You are the one that has problems with english comprehension. The fact that we are against the false man made prosperity gospel that is polluting the true gospel of christ does not mean we are advocating believers should not be rich. Your being rich or not has nothing to do with your christian faith as long as the wealth is not acquired illegally.
Jesus christ was rich yet decided 2 b poor .Y ? So dat people would come into terms with him.Idiotic mumus.the church is no longer a place of trust anymore.y do u think they cannot talk 2 politicians,cos they know themselves,so shut d Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by kennyamusan(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2014
kenfunmi: Why the misconception about wealth?It's because many lack the understanding that God delight in the prosperity of His servants according to His Word in Ps 35 vs 27.He also said in Deut 8:18 that He gives power 2 get wealth.If u're not wealthy as a child of God,then sth is wrong....pls stop criticising men of God cos u don't know the covenant they made with God...get understanding of the Word and be set free
I laugh,tell me how many prophet were rich in d bible,incudg levites and priest,lol.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by FADEO: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2014
So unfortunate. Men of God turn God of men. It was not so in the beginning. Read revelation 3:18-end. The end is here. cry
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by victorazy(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Mr Aboki:

You dont serve a Poor God..

You only serve a God who does not care about the Poor.. grin

My brother God never poor, the owner of heaven annd earth can never be a poor person. The power to make wealth (Deut 8:18) is ur hand and we Nigerian refused to see and hear, chasing morney in the wrong way by the end of the day we can't even pay comon tithe. Pastors are the ones entitled to be the most richest ppl in the world cuz they r the true sons and daughters of God, they work in Him vine yard and He (God) will surely work on theirs, who's vine yard are u working on? Ur boss? Lol! Ur here on NL they are there praying, teaching ppl the way, fasting, how long u fasted? Yet wen it comes to wealth you poss to envy them grin don't you know that most of their thing are been given by ppl?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by kennyamusan(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2014
mosi2living: I understand that most people will always frown at topics like this, because of individual understanding and perception about it. But I can tell everyone that most of this men have been tested by God and have passed the test, this is what is called supernatural wealth, it's not accidental, it's not church money as many will supposed. e.g David Oyedepo stop collecting salary from the church before the 90s, there's no profit that comes from books sale, this is a man that give out scholarship to thousands yearly, this are men who are sold out to the course of God and men. It's easy to sit down and begin to criticise and say all manner but that won't change anything or makes you better. All these men once had nothing, I think it's better to think of the secrets to making it yourself instead of accusing someone.
the source of richness cannot be questioned,yes but may it be known to u that the pope can decided to amass wealth but choose not to.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by MrAboki: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2014
victorazy:

Such a hideous comment, so ignorant of you.
Bible was not saying that rich men must not enter the kingdom, is just a warning that morney is the root of all evil, rich men are eligible to evil and evil person can not enter the kingdom. I rather be a rich pastor than a rich politician.

Funny Stuff

Pastors and Politicians are one and the same thing.. They both steal from the poor and enrich themselves. The difference however is that whilst the Politician can be held accountable by the people and the Law, the Pastors are accountable to nobody. Not to the Law, not to the People and the only person whom they are accountable to which is God, seems not to give a fhcuk..

I would rather be a rich Politician than a Rich Pastor..

Reason: I hate hypocrisy.. I cant be saying one thing and doing another.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by mrofficial(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2014
The source of this post says "404 - Page not found." Well, for sure, I know our Nigerian pastors are rich.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by kennyamusan(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2014
kenfunmi: For d fact dt nothing is working in ur own life does nt mean its nt working 4 odas.for d fact dt u av nt experienced a miracle does nt mean men of God fake it wen it happens....y don't u do thins wit right heart nd get results....those who re makin waves don't av time 2 criticize
ok ma,but wat should we do,oda than prayg,fstg,believing,etc or maybe,I shld build my own church as well,I bet u,I will buy hummer jeep in 2 month.lol abi no be so ?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by kennyamusan(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2014
GentleMimi: lovely! The haters are gonna hate and poor folks might attempt suicide! Hahahaha! Looool! But i pray that the grace and gift of being faithful in Christ and still possess the land of my habitation will rest upon me.I shall be rich physically and spiritually...Ameeeeen! I love and admire all the men listed above,especially the first three.....awesome!
For those pained peeps,do u know how many books these men hv written? How many hv sold all around the world?
God,pls may i be great in my generation ooo! I refuse to be by the sideline,beefing the successful ones!
and how much they have enmass from their members,can some1 tell me where they get their wealth from cos if na only church,lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,God help us o.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by kennyamusan(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2014
Reference: The truth is that if you 'walk' with God closely you are bound to be wealthy whether you like it or not or wish to display it or not. Those that aren't wealthy are not embracing the scriptures 'in totality' choosing rather to pick parts of the menu. Its not God's fault. Poverty is a product of sin (read Genesis). It has no association with God. Nothing to be proud of. Even governments fight it and we expect God to pat poverty on the back.
beg wealthyness is not only in money but na Nigerian and world factor,so I have never heard a pastor said am weathy in knowledge,na so so money,god help us o.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by MrAboki: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2014
victorazy:

My brother God never poor, the owner of heaven annd earth can never be a poor person. The power to make wealth (Deut 8:18) is ur hand and we Nigerian refused to see and hear, chasing morney in the wrong way by the end of the day we can't even pay comon tithe. Pastors are the ones entitled to be the most richest ppl in the world cuz they r the true sons and daughters of God, they work in Him vine yard and He (God) will surely work on theirs, who's vine yard are u working on? Ur boss? Lol! Ur here on NL they are there praying, teaching ppl the way, fasting, how long u fasted? Yet wen it comes to wealth you poss to envy them grin

Pastors are what?!

Like seriously!!! Do you study the bible?! Have you fully grasped the concept of grace and the death of Jesus?!

Vineyard?! True daughters and Sons of God?! SWEET JEW JESUS!!! shocked shocked shocked

Lol.. We no longer live in the days of the Priests and Prophets according to the philosophy of the new Testament. Nobody is more called than the other. Thats why the veil that separated the holy of holies was rent in two. EVERYBODY is a worker in the vineyard. Each person using the diverse fruits of the Spirit given to them to keep the Vineyard. Your Pastor does not have better access to God than you. He isnt more called than you. He isnt more chosen than you. He isnt more annointed than you. So what was the point of the death of Christ?! The ultimate sacrifice has been made for you by Jesus.

Thats why people run from place to place looking for miracles because some Pastors are more spiritually powerful and have better access to Jesus than some.. grin

Please my people, stop this foolishness.. You are the chosen generation, royal priesthood, blah.. blah..

You all want to be New testament followers yet hold on to old testament ways.. You say no more sacrifices because of the death of Jesus, yet still pay tithes that Jesus never paid once in his life..

Your Pastors are rich because you Christians are too lazy to read your bibles are fully appreciate the concept of the coming of Jesus.

One thing is certain, if Hell is really there in the afterlife, So many of you will be surprised to find yourselves there..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by vanstanzy(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2014
Rhemar: I find dis hard 2 believe o, 5 of 10 being Nigerians and wt so much destitutes nd less-priviledged pple in all our churches. May God help

If God has blessed u, bless others n don't expect ur pastors to share their wealth about every nook n cranny. Stop complaining, bo.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by victorazy(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2014
Mr Aboki:

Funny Stuff
Pastors and Politicians are one and the same thing.. They both steal from the poor and enrich themselves. The difference however is that whilst the Politician can be held accountable by the people and the Law, the Pastors are accountable to nobody. Not to the Law, not to the People and the only person whom they are accountable to which is God, seems not to give a fhcuk..
I would rather be a rich Politician than a Rich Pastor..

Reason: I hate hypocrisy.. I cant be saying one thing and doing another.

Bros! Pastors and Politicians can never be the same and u can't just conclude that pators amassed wealth from ppl LIE "don't judge" leave it for God. Pst Sule when he went to US to preach after every he decided to walk round the city, he came to car shop and decided to walk in to look immediately a handsome young man walked in and saw him, he (the young man) screemed and ask him to pick any car of his choice, he picked and the guy sent it here in Nig.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Timijo(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2014
nedu2000: I see this as a very unfortunate development for 'men of God' who should be more concerned with issues of spirituality and not material possessions. Such acquisition of wealth is baffling whereby a new testament reading says "its easier for a camel to squeeze through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God"
Men of God cannot be poor because they are serving the RICHEST GOD. Most of these men of God have laboured and suffered poverty before they attained that financial height.

Search the scriptures you will discover that none of the men of God in the bible were poor. God blessed them as a result of their commitment Tp Him. Some of them are Abraham, Joshua, Moses, Samuel, Elijah, Elijah, to mention but a few.
If these men are poor, the world will say they are poor. Why can't their God bless them?
And now that they are rich, the world is still complaining.
Singing in Ebenezer Obey's voice: ko sogbon tele da, ko si wa tele hu, tele fi taye lo run ooo.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by 500GP: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2014
WHY ARE THE IBO NOT LISTED AMONG THE RICHEST PASTORS IN THE WORLD?

WHERE IS CHRIS OKOTIE?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by laytoshtwo: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2014
I have seen many christians,those suffering and those enjoying God.I also notice those in poverty think heaven is reserved for them.The poverty has affected their mind.The seed of Abraham are meant to be blessed.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by victorazy(m): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2014
Mr Aboki:

Pastors are what?!

Like seriously!!! Do you study the bible?! Have you fully grasped the concept of grace and the death of Jesus?!

Vineyard?! True daughters and Sons of God?! SWEET JEW JESUS!!! shocked shocked shocked

Lol.. We no longer live in the days of the Priests and Prophets according to the philosophy of the new Testament. Nobody is more called than the other. Thats why the veil that separated the holy of holies was rent in two. EVERYBODY is a worker in the vineyard. Each person using the diverse fruits of the Spirit given to them to keep the Vineyard. Your Pastor does not have better access to God than you. He isnt more called than you. He isnt more chosen than you. He isnt more annointed than you. So what was the point of the death of Christ?! The ultimate sacrifice has been made for you by Jesus.

Thats why people run from place to place looking for miracles because some Pastors are more spiritually powerful and have better access to Jesus than some.. grin

Please my people, stop this foolishness.. You are the chosen generation, royal priesthood, blah.. blah..

You all want to be New testament followers yet hold on to old testament ways.. You say no more sacrifices because of the death of Jesus, yet still pay tithes that Jesus never paid once in his life..

Your Pastors are rich because you Christians are too lazy to read your bibles are fully appreciate the concept of the coming of Jesus.

One thing is certain, if Hell is really there in the afterlife, So many of you will be surprised to find yourselves there..

grin Mr. Aboki grin u be muslim? No offence sha
Plz "Vineyard" dia is "seeking the kingdom of God first and every other thing will be added to u" grin

Tithing is for your own benefit bro!
"Give and it shall be given unto you gud measures" "pay tithe and I will open the windows of heaven an shower u and remove d devourer for ur sake" I feel sad wen I no pay tithe bro cuz is for my gud grin

For the Hell, yes certainly many that tut they are righteous will find themselves in hell "ur righteousness is a filty rag in the eyes of God" we enter His kingdom by His grace.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by manikal: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2014
The truth is, religion in nigeria is hopelessly flawed.Xmas celebration, teachings of hell fire,trinity ,collecting of tithes and the incessant message of giving.

U'll see pentecostal churches worrying about children,mothers,fathers,men days and other trivialties, forgetting the true meaning of a church. Public requests for the so called "church funds" so the "big men" can flaunt the're wealth.So bad u' hear of things like "big man church" and a pastor is comfortable with his church being labeled that.

But the crux of it is Nigerians are too illiterate!!.Illiterate, not in the aspect of education but illiterate to social norms and advancements.Illiterate to scams being perpetrated by these money loving scoundrels.Illiterate to what the bible really says but comfortable with what one man says.
Its a shame really, but I don't see this changing anytime soon.Doubt my words then just look at the sheer amount of pastors in nigeria buying jets and thd rest.I mean why would u build a "church school" and make the school fees unattainable for your average member??, its a question of morality of whether u are running a church or a business venture of which I believe the vast majority of pastors in nigeria are doing.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by mkoabiola: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmm,
Nja pastors no de carry last.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by MrAboki: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2014
victorazy:

grin Mr. Aboki grin u be muslim? No offence sha
Plz "Vineyard" dia is "seeking the kingdom of God first and every other thing will be added to u" grin

Tithing is for your own benefit bro!
"Give and it shall be given unto you gud measures" "pay tithe and I will open the windows of heaven an shower u and remove d devourer for ur sake" I feel sad wen I no pay tithe bro cuz is for my gud grin

Lol..grin

Fear not.. For verily verily I say unto you, An Aboki shall Preach to Christians and teach them the errors of their way..

And no, Tithing profits nobody but your Pastors.. You need to go read up on the history of tithing and how it came into being.

And no, Vineyard means the Work of God. The entire works of the ministry put together constitutes the Vineyard. Preaching, Prophesying, Evangelism, Tongues, Interpreting tongues, Healing, interceding, e.t.c. All these gifts are many and diverse and cannot be possessed by one individual. All Christians have a gift.

The term "Vineyard" was an expression used in the Bible to sum up all the work of Spreading the message of God.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by AdekunleIG(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2014
nedu2000: I see this as a very unfortunate development for 'men of God' who should be more concerned with issues of spirituality and not material possessions. Such acquisition of wealth is baffling whereby a new testament reading says "its easier for a camel to squeeze through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God"

U've spoken well
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Egocent: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2014
My friends I have a few question to you all supporting the great amassing of wealth of men of God.
1. How rich have you become since you have been faithfully paying your tithe all these years...apart from the devourer being rebuked .....please show us an evidence of your systematic growth of wealth in the capacity of the preachers.

2. How many members of our Nigeria pastor churches have been quoted in Forbes as the richest in Nigeria.

3. Why is the wealth ascribed to them and not the ministry and why is thier sons and wives next in line of the inheritance? What happened to all the faithful tithers who supported the ministry from scratch?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2014
kennyamusan: the source of richness cannot be questioned,yes but may it be known to u that the pope can decided to amass wealth but choose not to.
Pope is not committed to the Gospel like these, so they are not comparable
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by zaragoza(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2014
Joshuaforever: Most people don't know the scriptures. The bible says that He(Jesus) was made poor so that through his poverty, we might be made rich. When worldly people(sinners) get rich, no one complains but when men of God get rich people are upset. The bible says it is God that gives power to get wealth.

how did they get rich? that's the question. There's nothing wrong with being rich but how the riches came about. Do they own conglomerates?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Kelly32: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2014
I think we should let God deal with this issue, for only He alone knows the depths of a mans heart(intentions,motives and the real reason behind these wealth acquisition), he knows where there heart is(Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also).I think we should rather face our work like in a race or in an examination we should [phil 2:12 (cultivate, carry out to the goal, and fully complete) your own salvation with reverence and awe and trembling (self-distrust, with serious caution, tenderness of conscience, watchfulness against temptation, timidly shrinking from whatever might offend God and discredit the name of Christ)].
May God grant us wisdom grace and mercy.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Billygee2u: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Joshuaforever: Most people don't know the scriptures. The bible says that He(Jesus) was made poor so that through his poverty, we might be made rich. When worldly people(sinners) get rich, no one complains but when men of God get rich people are upset. The bible says it is God that gives power to get wealth.

Dear friend,do not misunderstand the bible. The bible was telling you about spirituality,not physical riches.Thanks as you read on:-

Grace was made available to us by Jesus' willingness to take our spiritual bankruptcy upon Himself, that we might partake of His spiritual richness. Before coming to earth below, Jesus enjoyed heavenly riches above ("that though He was rich"wink. He knew the infinitely rich fellowship of the Father and the Spirit. He received the rich worship of angelic beings. He enjoyed the limitless rights and privileges of deity.
Then, for our benefit, Jesus voluntarily became poor ("for your sakes He became poor"wink. He humbled Himself to walk as a man among sinful humanity. He who was adored above became despised below. He who shined forth in glorious divinity in heaven was clothed in humble humanity on earth. He who created all things was slain by those He created. He who existed in eternity past died in time. He who was holy took our sin upon Himself.
Through these workings of His grace, all who believed in Him would become spiritually rich ("that you through His poverty might become rich"wink. Now, we whose "righteousnesses were as filthy rags" (Isaiah 64:6) have become "the righteousness of God in Him" (2 Corinthians 5:21). We "who once were not a people…are now the people of God" (1 Peter 2:10). Now, we have been "blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ" (Ephesians 1:3).

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Reference(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2014
thillizmind: how did pastor Adeboye made the. list. when no one knows his net worth.? at least the op never quoted his worth or income.get us his income and worth or else the list is a crap. meanwhile he never own any jet.they where only made available for his use and they are own by other business consign who also use the jets for charter services. this I know for sure.

Stop trying to hide under stone. If it is good he deserves to own one just like any other person. I repeat, Christians are entitled to as much and even more wealth, influence and power as the children of the world.

I have truly seen an evil under the sun whereby the pyramids and palaces of Egypt are built by those who live in tents. My God is not like that. Jesus came to set me free from bondage including to the thought that I have to hide my wealth, live in suffering and rob God of His glory just to satisfy detractors and appease those who refuse to embrace the full gospel.

I repeat. Poverty is one fallout of sin and it has a powerful hold on people because it is protected by a curse by God himself. And only through Jesus Christ can it be rooted out from the psyche of any man. If you don't believe Jesus Christ has set you free from poverty capsulated thoughts there is nothing God can do for you. Poverty is an aberration. Just like Nigeria. Much suffering in the midst of plenty. Is that normal. Is that desirable.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by ideaz: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2014
omartins:
But Jesus ask a rich man to dash out his belongings to the poor before he can follow him, he said you can't serve two master at the same time without cherish one than other. That's GOD and MONEY. He didn't say God and Devil, Jesus know what devil will use to deceive his followers. And he his busy using it and excelling.

I do not think it is fair for people to always quote a verse of the Bible out of context to support thier personal ideas and positions which in many cases are sincerely wrong. Above you singled out Mathew 19:21 without referencing the entire story. If you are sincere about knowing the truth, read further down inteligently and you will see the complete equation that will help you understand Jesus idea.

You will be shocked to find out that the poor has less chances than the rich and that the disciples were rich according to the question they asked in verse 25.

Jesus came and substituted man's poverty with His riches. He took our place so that we might take His place legally. Even in His poverty He had a house big enough to house more than himself and His disciples.

HE had more than enough money for His gospel activities such that even with all the stealing of His treasurer (Judas Ischariot) they never lacked anything neither did He confront him. Those wealth came from men and women who believe His course according to The Bible. These pastors you persecute today have not done anything different.

The Bible shows us that they might even had enough money to buy food for those 5000 men, women and children not counted but where far away from where they could buy anything hence the need to multiply what was available. Be informed that HE never gave anything just enough but in supplus anytime anywhere.

Do you think if Jesus wore ordinary cloths that the soldiers will need to fight over who takes it after His death? The Bible shows how they had to eventually place bet on who takes His cloth. Why did He have to wear such expensive cloths when there were many poor begger in the street of Jerusalem. Go find out His response when confronted with such arguments of allowing expensive perfume poured on Him instead of being sold and the money given to the poor?

You will need to do detail research of Bible contents with an open as an investigator to be able to challenge the many wrong represenations we were raised with concerning God and His Word.

You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free! Many ignorantly fight against GOD thinking they are fighting for Him just like Saul of Tharsus. Silence is a far better option than to find yourself in this space because while you may realise your mistakes and repent someday, your anti-God posts may live many years after you and worse still populating the kingdom of darkness unfortunately.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by MrAboki: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Egocent: My friends I have a few question to you all supporting the great amassing of wealth of men of God.
1. How rich have you become since you have been faithfully paying your tithe all these years...apart from the devourer being rebuked .....please show us an evidence of your systematic growth of wealth in the capacity of the preachers.

2. How many members of our Nigeria pastor churches have been quoted in Forbes as the richest in Nigeria.

3. Why is the wealth ascribed to them and not the ministry and why is thier sons and wives next in line of the inheritance? What happened to all the faithful tithers who supported the ministry from scratch?

Lol..

- Like someone said, they work hard in the Vineyard and thus God blesses them. The Members are not that important to God.

The whole concept is this; Pastor gets richer and richer on Earth, whilst psychologically lowering the expectations of its members. Telling them to continue to suffer and pray, so that they can hopefully stand a chance of living the life he is currently living on earth in the Afterlife.. grin

Sadly, the Afterlife isnt as much fun as the Present.. There are no Private jets, Houses in Banana Island, Yatchs, Champagne parties, Bodyguards, 80" Televisions, Designer clothings, Cavier and Limousines, Banks and other such vainities..

In Heaven, everybody is equal and all you do is sing and sing to God.. grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2014
the bigger the church,the richer the pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Your Dreams Explained / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.