Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World (290017 Views)

Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by k2039: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2013
Joshuaforever: Most people don't know the scriptures. The bible says that He(Jesus) was made poor so that through his poverty, we might be made rich. When worldly people(sinners) get rich, no one complains but when men of God get rich people are upset. The bible says it is God that gives power to get wealth.
What's the essence of being wealthy spiritualy if you can't translate into physical cash and material wealth.

If it's a sin for a pastor who accesses spiritual wealth more than some of his congregation to be rich, then it's safe to assume that God's plan for all christian is to be poor.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by PastorKun(m): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2013
k2039:
What's the essence of being wealthy spiritualy if you can't translate into physical cash and material wealth.

If it's a sin for a pastor who accesses spiritual wealth more than some of his congregation to be rich, then it's safe to assume that God's plan for all christian is to be poor.

Joshuaforever: : Most people don't know the scriptures. The bible says that He(Jesus) was made poor so that through his poverty, we might be made rich. When worldly people(sinners) get rich, no one complains but when men of God get rich people are upset. The bible says it is God that gives power to get wealth.

The ignorance being displayed on this thread is mind boggling. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by nora544: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2013
In my country the pastors preach work hard and pray than god will make that your dreams come tru

In nigeria the pastors preach pray and fast and seed, and and first fruit and harwest fruit......

Can you tell me what is better and what will help the people and what helps the so called man of god that they become richer.

The trues is in a country where the people have work they have no time to run in the churches always because they work hard and in the evening they are tired and they want to sleep.

In a country where the people have no work where the economic is bad the people have time to run to the churches when ever the church is calling and they will allways pray and fast and sow because they hope a miracle comes to make them rich. This so called man of god are not stupid because the know why they make this.

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by jointarena: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2013
Jesus Visits Dying Muslim Man, Nasir Siddiki In Toronto Hospital, Brings Healing [A MUST READ]

Nasir Siddiki , 34, Nasir Siddiki, a successful business man, had made his first million, but money meant nothing to him on his deathbed.

Diagnosed with the worst case of shingles ever admitted to Toronto General Hospital , his immune system shut down and doctors left him to die.

Nasir Siddiki, Left to Die
The next morning I woke in a sterile room on the eighth floor of the hospital, my skin burning as though someone had doused me in gasoline and lit a
match. I felt on fire from the inside out.

My doctor arrived and looked at me in wonder. “The blisters are multiplying so fast I can literally watch them grow,” he said. ‘”Your body isn’t fighting back.”

The next morning, in addition to shingles, I had chicken pox from head to toe. I was put in strict isolation. That evening my temperature soared to 107.6 degrees — hot enough to leave my brain permanently scrambled.

For days I continued to deteriorate. My nerve endings became so inflamed that a hair drifting across my skin sent shock waves of fire rippling through my body. By week’s end, I was listed in critical condition.

My Last Hope
In life, I’d been bold, self confident, a risk taker. But facing death, I was terrified. I had no idea what might await me on the other side. I’d been raised as a Muslem in London , England , and I understood Allah was not a God who heals.

My only hope was in medicine.
I eventually slipped so close to death that the doctors didn’t know I could hear them when they examined me. “His immune system has simply shut down,” one of them said.

“He’s dying,” the other confirmed. “His immune system must be compromised by AIDS.”
I don’t have AIDS! I wanted to shout, but I couldn’t form the words. Then it hit me. He said I’m dying!

The doctors spoke quietly to my co-worker, Anita. “In a few hours he’ll be dead,” they said. “If by some miracle he lives, he’ll probably be blind in his right eye, deaf in his right ear, paralyzed on his right side and he may be severely brain damaged from the high fever.”

Then they left.
They left me here to die! I felt like a drowning man going down for the third time. Gathering my strength I whispered a prayer. “God, if you’re real, don’t let me die!”
- See more at: http://www.jointarena.com/2013/08/jesus-visits-dying-muslim-man-nasir.html#.Ugyu45I3su4
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by nora544: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2013
Sorry he has shingles and that is something which could be heald in every hospital in europa and america.

That what he has will kill no person in europa or america.

He was not dying don't tell such lies.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by k2039: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

The ignorance being displayed on this thread is mind boggling. undecided
Like seriously, who is the ignorant one?.

The one who believes it's sinful to be rich or the one who believes otherwise.

I siddon dey look some peoples stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by PastorKun(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
k2039:
Like seriously, who is the ignorant one?.

The one who believes it's sinful to be rich or the one who believes otherwise.

I siddon dey look some peoples stupidity.

i am yet to read any post were anybody claimed it's sinful to be rich.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by k2039: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Like seriously, I'm tempted to ask for your score in Use of Engish.

Is it until you write it out, isn't it obvious from your post.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
nora544: In my country the pastors preach work hard and pray than god will make that your dreams come tru

In nigeria the pastors preach pray and fast and seed, and and first fruit and harwest fruit......

Can you tell me what is better and what will help the people and what helps the so called man of god that they become richer.

The trues is in a country where the people have work they have no time to run in the churches always because they work hard and in the evening they are tired and they want to sleep.

In a country where the people have no work where the economic is bad the people have time to run to the churches when ever the church is calling and they will allways pray and fast and sow because they hope a miracle comes to make them rich. This so called man of god are not stupid because the know why they make this.

I have to agree with you.

It's called exploitation.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

don't mind these RCCG club members grin

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by PastorKun(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
k2039:

Like seriously, I'm tempted to ask for your score in Use of Engish.

Is it until you write it out, isn't it obvious from your post.

You are the one that has problems with english comprehension. The fact that we are against the false man made prosperity gospel that is polluting the true gospel of christ does not mean we are advocating believers should not be rich. Your being rich or not has nothing to do with your christian faith as long as the wealth is not acquired illegally.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by k2039: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

You are the one that has problems with english comprehension. The fact that we are against the false man made prosperity gospel that is polluting the true gospel of christ does not mean we are advocating believers should not be rich. Your being rich or not has nothing to do with your christian faith as long as the wealth is not acquired illegally.
So what evidence do you have that the wealth amassed by this MOG's is faulty and illegal.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by PastorKun(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
k2039:
So what evidence do you have that the wealth amassed by this MOG's is faulty and illegal.

You really do have problems with english comprehension. Where in my statement did I say that their wealth is faulty and illegal That is not to say it isn't though, I just haven't stated so.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by k2039: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

You really do have problems with english comprehension. Where in my statement did I say that their wealth is faulty and illegal That is not to say it isn't though, I just haven't stated so.
Mtchew.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by kenfunmi(f): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
Why the misconception about wealth?It's because many lack the understanding that God delight in the prosperity of His servants according to His Word in Ps 35 vs 27.He also said in Deut 8:18 that He gives power 2 get wealth.If u're not wealthy as a child of God,then sth is wrong....pls stop criticising men of God cos u don't know the covenant they made with God...get understanding of the Word and be set free
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by mosi2living: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
I understand that most people will always frown at topics like this, because of individual understanding and perception about it. But I can tell everyone that most of this men have been tested by God and have passed the test, this is what is called supernatural wealth, it's not accidental, it's not church money as many will supposed. e.g David Oyedepo stop collecting salary from the church before the 90s, there's no profit that comes from books sale, this is a man that give out scholarship to thousands yearly, this are men who are sold out to the course of God and men. It's easy to sit down and begin to criticise and say all manner but that won't change anything or makes you better. All these men once had nothing, I think it's better to think of the secrets to making it yourself instead of accusing someone.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by mosi2living: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
I understand that most people will always frown at topics like this, because of individual understanding and perception about it. But I can tell everyone that most of this men have been tested by God and have passed the test. Zechariah 1 : 17, Job 22 : 21 - 27, Job 36 : 11 - 12. This is what is called supernatural wealth, it's not accidental, it's not church money as many will supposed. e.g David Oyedepo stop collecting salary from the church before the 90s, there's no profit that comes from books sale, this is a man that give out scholarship to thousands yearly, this are men who are sold out to the course of God and men. It's easy to sit down and begin to criticise and say all manner but that won't change anything or makes you better. All these men once had nothing, I think it's better to think of the secrets to making it yourself instead of accusing someone.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
add joyce meyer
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
TB joshua is the 10th in wealth yet he is the ist in giving sad
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by rusher14: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2013
mosi2living: I understand that most people will always frown at topics like this, because of individual understanding and perception about it. But I can tell everyone that most of this men have been tested by God and have passed the test. Zechariah 1 : 17, Job 22 : 21 - 27, Job 36 : 11 - 12. This is what is called supernatural wealth, it's not accidental, it's not church money as many will supposed. e.g David Oyedepo stop collecting salary from the church before the 90s, there's no profit that comes from books sale, this is a man that give out scholarship to thousands yearly, this are men who are sold out to the course of God and men. It's easy to sit down and begin to criticise and say all manner but that won't change anything or makes you better. All these men once had nothing, I think it's better to think of the secrets to making it yourself instead of accusing someone.

No profit coming from book sales!

No dipping of hand into or actually owning the coffers!!

It's a miracle!!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by nora544: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
rusher14:

No profit coming from book sales!

No dipping of hand into or actually owning the coffers!!

It's a miracle!!!

the mnoney is no miracel but i am sorry for your that this new church brainwash you and you don't see the truth
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by macof(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
5 out of 10 from Nigeria alone.

Shows how religious Nigeria is

But Upon all the Jesus, Nothing is moving in the country.
The most devote Christian followers are living poor retahded lives, while their pastors are cruising in wealth.

The truth here is christianity has been a waste of time for Africa
churches are merely places used to make Money

Most pastors only preach tithe and offering as an eternal principle while deceiving the church with stage acted miracles and powers from pagan practices

christianity is also one of the tools used to promote low-self esteem, Judeo-Roman mental slavery and brainwash

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by kenfunmi(f): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2013
For d fact dt nothing is working in ur own life does nt mean its nt working 4 odas.for d fact dt u av nt experienced a miracle does nt mean men of God fake it wen it happens....y don't u do thins wit right heart nd get results....those who re makin waves don't av time 2 criticize

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by captainobvious: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
isnt it obvious!

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by omartins(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Church is now business where we list out those who has the highest profit.
What has happen to the spirit of charity in these pastors?
Nigerians no dey carry last.
5 out of 10 in the whole universe are Nigerian pastors, and many poor people are out there who need this pastors help. Have you ever heard that one wealthy pastor help fire disaster, flood victim or accident victim before? Nigeria is still ranked highest in some sickness such as polio, Aids, worst of all leprosy (d most oldest disease)and so on and no one heard of help from one of this wealthy pastors. In short, I'm disturb by the way some pastors live their life's forgetting Eccl 2:18-19. Its just like chasing the wind.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by omartins(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
mosi2living: I understand that most people will always frown at topics like this, because of individual understanding and perception about it. But I can tell everyone that most of this men have been tested by God and have passed the test. Zechariah 1 : 17, Job 22 : 21 - 27, Job 36 : 11 - 12. This is what is called supernatural wealth, it's not accidental, it's not church money as many will supposed. e.g David Oyedepo stop collecting salary from the church before the 90s, there's no profit that comes from books sale, this is a man that give out scholarship to thousands yearly, this are men who are sold out to the course of God and men. It's easy to sit down and begin to criticise and say all manner but that won't change anything or makes you better. All these men once had nothing, I think it's better to think of the secrets to making it yourself instead of accusing someone.
But Jesus ask a rich man to dash out his belongings to the poor before he can follow him, he said you can't serve two master at the same time without cherish one than other. That's GOD and MONEY. He didn't say God and Devil, Jesus know what devil will use to deceive his followers. And he his busy using it and excelling.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by 5thNOTE: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Symphony007: We have list of richest actors,musicians,royals,buisnessmen,etc....but there is something deeply troubling about pastors having a rich list. What will christ who had to bless five loaves of bread and two fishes to feed thousands say?
If cant do the miracle to multiply food then u have D money to do it.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by dorox(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
These pastors are like leeches, they suck up valuable resource that could have been better invested in the production of goods and services for their personal aggrandizement.
I think Jesus would find very little that is different between them and the pharisees he condemned.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by elblanco(m): 1:17am On Dec 29, 2013
most churches are now business centres

What will it profit a man to gain d whole world and lose his own soul
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by Samuelnfelix: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2014
Why is pastor E A Adeboye the third in this list (top ten richiest pastors in the world) but not included in the top five richiest in Nigeria? I think there is a mixed up somewhere. He's supposed to be the 2nd richiest in Nigeria.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by segzicres(m): 4:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Sigh in tired of talking. All me I know is church is a scam that will never fade or be seen through as long as ignorant prople are more. O tii suu mii
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World by vowiski(m): 6:06am On Jan 07, 2014
The figures are way too low.. I doubt the credibility of this list...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Your Dreams Explained / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.