Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) (83692 Views)

David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil / VIDEO - Delivered From 39 Demons At T.B Joshua's Church London / Demons Manifest In T.B. Joshua's Church, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by jimcaddy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
The reason why there are a lot of hidden posts is that some fools want to start criticizing the man of God even as he has passed on.. Nigerians and their judgemental attitude
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Abolaji4Adex(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
OMG.I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by tomzman: 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
Oh my God! This is exteremely sad. I watch his preachings on TV and I always enjoy them. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2013
Ayatullah: From wheel chair to his death humnnnnn.............it will be our turn one day to depart planet earth, but why is it that no pastor in Nigeria can heal pastor Tayo Adeyemi? After all Jesus said in the Bible that: THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM WILL DO GREATER WORKS THAN HE HAS DONE (in term of healing, raising the dead and other miracles). I pray God grant succor to those he has left behind with Islam.

Where in the bible does it say that the miracle of healing will be guaranteed for all sick Pastors, or for everyone? People tend to think that the 'benefits' of Christianity include access to 'freebies' such as healthcare, miracles, etc. Those who think this way have missed the point.

The one thing that is guaranteed for all (TRUE) Christians (who die in Christ) is an eternity with God, rather than one in hell.

Yes - God heals people, but God always looks at the bigger picture and grants healing in line with this bigger picture. He knows what we don't.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by mayoroflag(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2013
jesuslovesme123:

Where in the bible does it say that the miracle of healing will be guaranteed for all sick Pastors, or for everyone? People tend to think that the 'benefits' of Christianity include access to 'freebies' such as healthcare, miracles, etc. Those who think this way have missed the point.

The one thing that is guaranteed for all (TRUE) Christians (who die in Christ) is an eternity with God, rather than one in hell.

Yes - God heals people, but God always looks at the bigger picture and grants healing in line with this bigger picture. He knows what we don't.

Guy you for ignore na, you no see say na Ayatullah dey ask ignoramus q? small bible verse wey wind carry go their ear dem go dey quote out of context...
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Goke7: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2013
jesuslovesme123:

You must be a very matured christian and full of wisdom. God bless you real good. Thank you very much for the insight. I hope this help everyone on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by abdulaz: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2013
Why new wine bible church, no other name for the church?
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by r231(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2013
May your soul rest in perfect peace Pastor Tayo. Adieu!

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by wrytazcut: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2013
May his gentle soul rest in peace.he was one of my favourite preacher on TBN. Sun re oo.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by 3kay945(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
Many on this thread said good things about the late pastor. That is to say, he was good during his time. His love ones will surely miss him. I hope he finds comfort where ever he is now. cry
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Ezilytina(f): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
cry rest in peace[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by VULCAN(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
RIP, watched him for years on TV. Very calm and balanced bible teacher. He never came across as a money hungry preacher. One could sense He loved humanity. I pray He has gone home and I will meet him again when this life comes to an end

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by shine12: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
jiffylibra:
The problem is that we blacks take everything spiritual. What requires physical attention we approach it spiritually. Every little thing we cant explain is caused by 'aiye'. And many have lost their lives and that of their loved ones due to that because they fail to face reality.

I like your point. White people pray for people as well too and not taking them to the Hospital.

Its not a black thing its a situation where some christians lack understanding. You can take comeone to the hospital and pray for them there. But truly some sickness are beyond Hospital they need prayer and fasting. If you are demon possessed how can x-ray machine detect that.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
Goke7:

You must be a very matured christian and full of wisdom. God bless you real good. Thank you very much for the insight. I hope this help everyone on this forum.

Thank you, and God bless you too!
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by lastpage: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
flexya: I was a member of his church when we used a small community hall in Greenwich. It was where I was born again. Great speaker, eloquent dresser, high taste preacher.

I left his church when he refused to endorse my sisters weddin to a non-church member. (Wat r the chances of marryin within a congregation of less than 100). Also claimed my sister was a divorcee, who couldnt marry in his church. Was shocked to find out later that he got DIVORCED and remarried. Hmmm. Coincidentally, his wife at the time, attended the weddin. Very nice woman.

Sad if he spent his last days in a wheel chair. RIP

This issue was raised in another thread (Pastors becoming TYRANNICAL and tying to Lord it over their members in every nitty-gritty of their life) about Deeper Life and Kumuyi's son's wedding.

If it was good enough for him to DIVORCE and RE-MARRY, why would he now be against another "junior" member who wants to re-marry?
They are the same people that will preach that God hates divorce .... yet they will divorce and remarry! sad

Bunch of Hypocrites!
Only when they die do their craftily-managed P.R image busted and ridiculed!

I dont pray for dead people (l reserve my prayer for those alive, who need it),
it is "THEIR WORKS" ON EARTH ....that would determine whether they would Rest In Peace (RIP) wink wink
..... or in PIECES! (Same RIP)! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by flavoured(f): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
shdemidemi:
Benny Hinn ke..lobatan

Benny Hinn, Pastor Adeboye, and a host of others Did pray for him. It was his time to go home.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
well well, the man must have healed a lot of peeps.. God knows best grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by flavoured(f): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
lastpage:

This issue was raised in another thread (Pastors becoming TYRANNICAL and tying to Lord it over their members in every nitty-gritty of their life) about Deeper Life and Kumuyi's son's wedding.

If it was good enough for him to DIVORCE and RE-MARRY, why would he now be against another "junior" member who wants to re-marry?
They are the same people that will preach that God hates divorce .... yet they will divorce and remarry! sad

Bunch of Hypocrites!
Only when they die do their craftily-managed P.R image busted and ridiculed!

I dont pray for dead people (l reserve my prayer for those alive, who need it),
it is "THEIR WORKS" ON EARTH ....that would determine whether they would Rest In Peace (RIP) wink wink
..... or in PIECES! (Same RIP)! grin grin

Lastpage!

He may have made some mistakes in his time, as we all do, that's why we are human. We are human first, before pastor, reverend, bishop. its in our nature to be fallible. Its with the grace of God and anointing of the Holy Spirit that makes ministers stronger in the face of challenges and its because of this grace, that make them face even more than the normal share of challenges. Because the devil and his agents will keep trying.

That being said, if along the line, God allowed him go through his own divorce as a lesson, and as a counsellor for people who are going through the same, to teach them what to do and what not to do, to save their marriage seeing as his first one didn't succeed, does that make him an hypocrite? Mind you, his divorce came long after the said incident. We are all struggling with different challenges in life, Pastor or no, and it takes the grace of God to see one through, sometimes, not without scars.

If you must know though, it was his wife that asked for a divorce, not him.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by lastpage: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
flavoured:

He may have made some mistakes in his time, as we all do, that's why we are human. We are human first, before pastor, reverend, bishop. its in our nature to be fallible. Its with the grace of God and anointing of the Holy Spirit that makes ministers stronger in the face of challenges and its because of this grace, that make them face even more than the normal share of challenges. Because the devil and his agents will keep trying.

That being said, if along the line, God allowed him go through his own divorce as a lesson, and as a counsellor for people who are going through the same, to teach them what to do and what not to do, to save their marriage seeing as his first one didn't succeed, does that make him an hypocrite? Mind you, his divorce came long after the said incident. We are all struggling with different challenges in life, Pastor or no, and it takes the grace of God to see one through, sometimes, not without scars.

If you must know though, it was his wife that asked for a divorce, not him.

First: how can you say "GOD allowed him to go through his own divorce"?
So it is God?
What about other people that went through divorce, is it the DEVIL that made them go through their own?

Second: So his own divorce can be construed as a lesson to others .... but when "others" divorce it is considered a SIN?

Thirdly: His own divorce is JUSTIFIED (as it needs to happen so that it can be used to "teach" others) but when same thing happens to "others", it does not qualify to be 'Justified' and used to teach some others to?

This is what l call the Hypocrisy, the "double-standards" that is being used to justify a pastors action/inaction ..and not being extended to the "flock"!

A Divorcee is a Divorcee. if it is RIGHT ......OR WRONG, it equally applies to EVERYONE, irrespective of whether they are Pastors or just ordinary floor member.

To justify the "same action" of one man.....by virtue of his 'material/spiritual position' in life, and then condemn same cation in others (especially if the condemnation as we know, usually comes from the rank of the same Pastors) is SHEER HYPOCRISY!

BTW: I observed that you said it was his wife that asked for the Divorce.
Whether it was the Pastor or the wife, it is obvious their marriage is NO LONGER WORKING and IRREVOCABLY BROKEN DOWN.
In such cases, Divorce is the ONLY OPTION. It should be taken. He is perfectly Okay to be a Divorcee..
........ but Pastors should stop condemning "flocks" who take that option too
.... if they too, will avail of such option, if put in same/their position.

Same rule for everyone. SIMPLE.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by flavoured(f): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
@Lastpage,

It's obvious the level of your Christianity, so I will not get into an argument with you. You may think you know it all, and judge others, thats fine and up to you, but please do not mis-quote me. I didn't say his divorce was justified. Re-read my post for clarification. People go through all sorts of things, there is absolutely nothing in this world that happens without the knowledge of God, it doesn't mean God can't change it, God does allow stuff to happen to people, it's left for each individual to find out His divine will, and what God wants them to learn from it.

I'll make reference to Job, when the devil accused him before God, and God allowed all the affliction on him. But Job is a different person, as we all are.

Direct your anger somewhere else, this one wey you dey fight like this. Omo take am easy o.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by otokx(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2013
We all make mistakes but that should not be excuse to avoid the issue of accountability and responsibility. In all, let us live life to its fullest.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by babanege: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Okija_juju: What happened? Wy couldn't he heal himself? undecided why should a servant of Gd die like that?

Anyways... Rip Mr. preacher man.

it really does not matter what age or how or where or when u died,all that matter is die only and i mean only in CHRIST JESUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.