Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

How To Get A Genuine Windows OS And Prize? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Get A Genuine Windows OS And Prize? (1104 Views)

How To Increase File Transfer Speed On Windows OS And Computers / How To Identify Original M-s Windows (os) / Tricks To Make Your Pirated Windows Xp A Genuine Windows Xp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Genuine Windows OS And Prize? by TrebleChamp(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2013
Goodday all, please where can one get an original (genuine) windows 7 operating system driver pack and how much does it go for? My friends laptop is now showing windows 7 error after auto updating some windows file. I learnt most of the windows 7 pack being sold are not genuine, even the one windows 7 prof i upgraded to. Am asking this question so i don't run into such a problem or yet find a solution in the event that i run into such problem. Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: How To Get A Genuine Windows OS And Prize? by jeff1980(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅ can get you one 4 20k.contact M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ mathlaw1000 at yahoo dot com
Re: How To Get A Genuine Windows OS And Prize? by physise(m): 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
TrebleChamp: Goodday all, please where can one get an original (genuine) windows 7 operating system driver pack and how much does it go for? My friends laptop is now showing windows 7 error after auto updating some windows file. I learnt most of the windows 7 pack being sold are not genuine, even the one windows 7 prof i upgraded to. Am asking this question so i don't run into such a problem or yet find a solution in the event that i run into such problem. Thanks for your anticipated response.
go to piratebay.se n downloam windows 7

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Genuine Windows OS And Prize? by TrebleChamp(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
jeff1980: Ȋ̝̊̅ can get you one 4 20k.contact M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ mathlaw1000 at yahoo dot com
'Mouth wide open' 20k?!!!
Re: How To Get A Genuine Windows OS And Prize? by negga4al(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
TrebleChamp: 'Mouth wide open' 20k?!!!

Getting the original Windows software is that expensive...you can get from Konga or Jumia.com or go to Game shop in The Palms Shopping Mall or some tech shops at Ikeja City Mall
Re: How To Get A Genuine Windows OS And Prize? by TrebleChamp(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
physise: go to piratebay.se n downloam windows 7
Is it original or pirated? I really appreciated all ur help, thanks so much.
Re: How To Get A Genuine Windows OS And Prize? by negga4al(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
Any software you don't buy is not genuine. Piratebay.se have a lot of different windows 7 software that are already hacked that you can download. I'm sure the problem u had was you set your windows to automatically download updates. This is totally wrong if you using the cracked one. You'll have to set to "automatically download and ask to install", more so, do not ever download any update that is related to "Malicious Tool Removal". This is regularly release by windows to check if your software is genuine.

The word genuine does not necessarily mean the software is not from Microsoft, it is just that someone has used that particular product before and you'll need to purchase a key to authenticate it (that you have purchased it from Microsoft).

That should do.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Genuine Windows OS And Prize? by TrebleChamp(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2013
negga4al:
Getting the original Windows software is that expensive...you can get from Konga or Jumia.com or go to Game shop in The Palms Shopping Mall or some tech shops at Ikeja City Mall
Never knew it was that expensive, thanks man.
Re: How To Get A Genuine Windows OS And Prize? by TrebleChamp(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2013
negga4al: Any software you don't buy is not genuine. Piratebay.se have a lot of different windows 7 software that are already hacked that you can download. I'm sure the problem u had was you set your windows to automatically download updates. This is totally wrong if you using the cracked one.
Thanks for this info, i already turn off authomatic windows file update after what happened to my friend's lappy.
Re: How To Get A Genuine Windows OS And Prize? by physise(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
TrebleChamp: Is it original or pirated? I really appreciated all ur help, thanks so much.
orignal
Re: How To Get A Genuine Windows OS And Prize? by Searchingvictor: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Is it original or pirated? I really appreciated all ur help, thanks so much.

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Please I Need A Laptop... / What Laptop Brand Should I Opt For??? Advice.. / Please..i Need Urgent Help With My MS Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.