Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters (18397 Views)

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! / SHOCKING: Catholic Priest Beheaded By Jihadist Rebels (GRAPHIC VIDEO) / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by Aedesmuskeeto: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
Victoriousvic: After someone will say "Islam is a religion of peace". . .Peace my foot!
as much as i'd like to condemn this disgustin act,
i'd blame ur ignorance for not thinkin outta the box...

I'm not suprised Since some underaged kids have infiltrated nl. just answer this one question,- who's funding the so-called freedom fighters
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by kiddie(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: as much as i'd like to condemn this disgustin act,
i'd blame ur ignorance for not thinkin outta the box...

I'm not suprised Since some underaged kids have infiltrated nl. just answer this one question,- who's funding the so-called freedom fighters
desame idiots who mohammed asked 2 fight 4 jihad punk angry
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by confusion247(m): 12:08am On Jul 09, 2013
mankand:

wow. What a shame, this is what the western media have done to you. They are feeding you with what they want you to see.

I do not need to argue with novice like you. I do not think you know what the western allies can do to get what they want.

I reserve my comment
There is no way you can argue with someone like me who has the facts and is better informed than you. As i said before, you will come out one day and tell us that CIA, USA, ISREAL, Late Ojukwu and Late ACHEBE created boko haram. It is better to be deceived by the west than to have a kunu in your skull as a brain.
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by mankand(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2013
confusion247:
There is no way you can argue with someone like me who has the facts and is better informed than you. As i said before, you will come out one day and tell us that CIA, USA, ISREAL, Late Ojukwu and Late ACHEBE created boko haram. It is better to be deceived by the west than to have a kunu in your skull as a brain.

No one have mentioned OJUKWU and ACHEBE (Rip) here except you. It is you that have kunu in your skull and been brainwashed by the West. I guess you are just a kid and no need of wasting time giving you points which I know have no meaning to you. I advised you just focus on your post jamb or gce exams coming up.
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by damieji: 5:14am On Aug 02, 2013
niceprof: ...and to think that the west is actually arming the rebels,no wonder china says that the west has double standard when it comes to the fight on terrorism
am not judging any country but all countries act in deir own interests. more especially the west. it is all a power struggle btween the first world countries and forgive me but russia should not be pointing fingers might i remind u of stalin and hitler. why do u tink russia dont intervene in matters pertaining to isreal. they stood by while poland was overrun and half of europe wit it until it was evident that germany will betray dem. then did they take action so to put it simply all countries act in deir self interest and interest of deir allies. but to put it in light terms they west influence on the world can not be understated. although deir actions are often dan not risen frm self interest. they majorly created the trend of democracy which although has its gross failings but nonetheless am mostly gratefull for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Germany Admits Genocide In Namibia In Colonial Era / Iran Says It Struck Bases Of A Dissident Militant Group In Pakistan(photos) / Finland Announces It Will Join NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.