Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Have Found The Antidote To Witches And Wizards (evil Forces) Hurray!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Have Found The Antidote To Witches And Wizards (evil Forces) Hurray!!! (2085 Views)

When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) / 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves / How To Know If Witches And Wizards From Your Village Are After You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Found The Antidote To Witches And Wizards (evil Forces) Hurray!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:51am On Jul 02, 2013
Ok, so it is common knowledge that, witches and wizards fly and operate in the night right?
and they drink people's blood and cause destruction in the night, right?
ok, and it is also true that, they can only hurt us when we dey sleep right?

good. okay. so what if i no sleep?

the antidote to evil forces is simple, sleep during the day and be awake in the night, that one dem no go fit come since u dey awake.

tonight i swear, i no go sleep. i will sleep in the afternoon, e dey pain dem grin grin grin witches!!! dem wan suck my blood, i dey awake grin
i am a genius grin

Re: I Have Found The Antidote To Witches And Wizards (evil Forces) Hurray!!! by demelza: 1:02am On Jul 02, 2013
^^E no go beta for your village people wey do you this kin thing.
One day e go beta 4 u. Kip hope alive.
Jesus is Lord!
Re: I Have Found The Antidote To Witches And Wizards (evil Forces) Hurray!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:31am On Jul 02, 2013
demelza: ^^E no go beta for your village people wey do you this kin thing.
One day e go beta 4 u. Kip hope alive.
Jesus is Lord!

WINCH!! angry
Re: I Have Found The Antidote To Witches And Wizards (evil Forces) Hurray!!! by denzel2009: 5:08am On Jul 02, 2013
It's obvious dem don port into your system.

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Proud / This Has Happened To you, Don't Lie (photo) / Choose Your Favourite Position In The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.