Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,539 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love (14203 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos) / Genny`s First Comeback Flick Is Wow: / What's with RMD, Genny, Stella Damasus et al during and after the ban? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2008
Maxidoe:

This is sheer rubish,whatever you are on nairaland,ure just been biase,for crying out loud this dude was just expressing himself,simply for the fact that his opinion does not tally with yours,should not make you threaten him,is nairaland the only forum around,or do you pay posters anytin?Please lets always be man enough to call a spade a spade,because for me the poster has said it all.
Once again Nigerian movies,actors,actresses,producers irrespective of whom they are,does not deny the fact that they are all Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap,do watever u want,yanks us off if u want,who gives a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

The idiots blowing my comments out of proportion are just as sick in the head as HOMO'S
You leave a comment based on your opinion, they try to tear u into shreds and try to coerce u to agree with them
But i am never afraid of standing up for what i believe in, even if i get SHOT in d head!

What dimwits and puppets like SPERRYSUN, OSUNAMAZON, BIBI83, KEMPO EVERCHRIS and BUFFHEAD want to hear is that-

GENEVIEVE ROCKS

OLU JACOBS IS BEAUTIFUL

OMOTOLA is the BOMB

NOLLYJARGON IS OFF THE CHAINS

But nah, i don't agree with that ok, i would say my mind

Actors and Actresses personal life don't bother me, i do not mean to disrespect that but i have an issue with most of their acting when i used to watch it
But now i don't give 2fu/ck, if u love watching it, good for u!

If your entitled to your opinion, keep it but no one should whip out a pistol or run their dirty mouth and talk shi/t at u!

I REST MY CASE
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by tboy1(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2008
Maxidoe:

This is sheer rubish,whatever you are on nairaland,ure just been biase,for crying out loud this dude was just expressing himself,simply for the fact that his opinion does not tally with yours,should not make you threaten him,is nairaland the only forum around,or do you pay posters anytin?Please lets always be man enough to call a spade a spade,because for me the poster has said it all.
Once again Nigerian movies,actors,actresses,producers irrespective of whom they are,does not deny the fact  that they are all Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap,do watever u want,yanks us off if u want,who gives a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I'll second this motion without the swear words grin grin
I don't watch nigerian movies again and i think most people that watch it only do so out of boredom
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by rotimy(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2008
I will not watch the movie when released. Not because I have anything against them but because I am working hard to earn my own living. Please posters, stop fuming for or against them. It is their means of earning some bucks. Work hard and your own star will shine. Both women are hard working and must be encouraged, even if you refuse to watch the movie, wish them well.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Maxidoe(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2008
Deeo2,
  Thanks a lot Kempo for talking some sense into Deeo2's head. I wonder why he speeks so mean of people who working hard in their chosen proffession. He never sees anything good in poeple. All his post are always bad. I agree with u that he lacks good manners whereas he wouldnt have spoken so badly of people as old as Olu Jecobs and Patience Ozokwor. It onlt shows that he has no regards for his own parents. I think Seun needs to do something about him, he should be warned to stop this bad behaviour of his. After all its not by force to watch Nigerian movies. Since u don't like Nigerian movies allow thos that love it to watch and keep your BAD MOUTH shut! You need to learn some good manners!

I don't know why so many people are immature,for the fact that you love them and u wont shut up your mouth,also gives every other person that does not like does not need to shut up,we all have equal right in here.And for you information most of us that criticise Nigerian movies,had watched enough of them at a point in time,but got tired with the load of rubish,stupidity,efficy,fake life,and most of all wacked up story line,the list goes on and on,once again i can stay on the mountain top and scream that Nigerian movies are 1st class Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap,thats the bitter truth,take it or leave it its fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by michele101: 2:59pm On May 16, 2008
i head they made omotola the bad one and genny the good one
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by mafolayomi(f): 3:29pm On May 16, 2008
i watch all of them, foreign o local o. afterall at the end of it all non of them will pay nor even know that i watched their films.
so what are we bothering ourselves about now
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by texazzpete(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2008
I've just learnt something new on Nairaland. Apparently it's never right to criticize anyone who's way older than yourself (especially if he's a movie star).
Also, criticizing such a person means you've got no respect for your parents. Except, of course, if the older person isn't a movie star. or if he's Obasanjo.

The things you hear on nairaland. . .
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by savanaha: 7:19pm On May 16, 2008
I think it is PATHETIC If you paid 50NAIRA at a cybercafe, sat down on a rusty chair, sweating like a rapist only to come and dish the dirt on me but deemed it unnecessary to leave a comment about the post u SAD Arrow

don't pick on me FOOL, diss me one more time and i would come back with triple venom 4u!

I almost peed on my self from laughing at this. Too funny.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by OsunAmazon: 7:41pm On May 16, 2008
Mirror of Beauty lifts Nollywood high in Cannes
By Azuh Amatus
Friday, May 16, 2008

In faraway France, at the on – going prestigious Cannes Films Festival, Mirror of Beauty, an epic Nollywood movie shot on 35mm, has made history for Nigeria and indeed, the African continent.

Good news filtering in has it that the movie, from the stable of Atlantic Overseas, has been accepted and endorsed for the main screening at the biggest filmmakers gathering globally. In fact, for over 30 years, no Nigerian movie has ever achieved such an unprecedented feat.

Confirming the good news, Chief Eddie Ugbomah, who is in France, said the official letter confirming the acceptance of the movie from the organisers of Cannes was routed through his office.

Also speaking before jetting out for the revered festival, Mr. Andrien Gbinigie, the executive producer of the historic flick and honcho of Atlantic Overseas, posited that the value of the positive image the feat would confer on Nigeria cannot be quantified in excess of billions of dollars. “ Its invaluable and I’m using this medium to call on the relevant authorities to use this medium, as a positive image making tool globally. With this feat, Nollywood will also stand tall among other great movie making nations that will be at the main screening.”

It would be recalled that Mirror of Beauty, which was directed by Okey Zubelu Okoh, was screened at the Odeon and Cineworld cinemas in the UK. It won the award of the best Music Score, at the recently held AMA-Awards and best Costume at the just ended Zuma Film Festival. The movie stars top thespians like: Olu Jacobs, Chika Ike, Mike Ezuronye, Ebere Okaro, Amaechi Muonagor and several others.

In a brief chat, Ejike Asiegbu, the national president of the Actors Guild Of Nigeria- AGN, argued that the feat was a major boost not only for Nollywood, but the African motion picture industry as a whole. He also called on the government to support such laudable initiatives, for a greater Nollywood.
http://odili.net/news/source/2008/may/16/503.html
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by shabangur(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2008
Let's wait & see. We have been disappointed before. If it's crap, then it's the producer's fault not the actresses. They are employed to do the job and also trying to make a living out of it.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by OsunAmazon: 9:43pm On May 16, 2008
follow the link below to see another Nollywood blockbuster:

http://www.nighttofly.com/
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by buffead(f): 5:06pm On May 17, 2008
@dee02 just SHUT DA Bleep UP MAN

U SOO RETARTED IS IT BY FORCE U WATCH NIGERIAN MOVIES COME AND FACE ME AM READY FOR U IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2008
buffead:

You SOO RETARTED IS IT BY FORCE You WATCH NIGERIAN MOVIES COME AND FACE ME AM READY FOR You IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry

grin grin grin

wow u sure got some guts?! look at u chirping away u slide-through!

do i know u by the way mouthy little slag?!

people like u love trouble, don't av a shi/ttin clue and still wont have a flying fu/cking clue, u MUPPET!

what u need is a ruthless dude to smack u silly wit "d badboy" so u can zip it u clumsy little TART

m done on this thread, u can pick up where i left it u FREAK!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by OsunAmazon: 5:50pm On May 17, 2008

You SOO RETARTED IS IT BY FORCE You WATCH NIGERIAN MOVIES COME AND FACE ME AM READY FOR You IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

I wonderoooo! Hollywood churn thousands of movies out every day. British, indian and Chinese kungFu movies plenty for market. Why not leave Nollywood alone if they are subpar according to you and stop hounding them? it's not as if they are using your money or national treasury to produce those movies. it's a private company and you can ignore them totally if you dont like them. What he is doing is like asking for a ban of the premier league citing that the Spanish Liga is better. Wont people look at you as a mad man because you can easily switch over to the next channel if you dont like the premier league. Case Closed.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by buffead(f): 5:56pm On May 17, 2008
@dee02 u have sooo lost it ur sister is a slut FOOL

HAVE GOT NO TIME FOR U CHATTING WITH RETARTED PPL LIKE U IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME !!!! KWASIA angry angry angry angry
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by buffead(f): 6:07pm On May 17, 2008
@dee02 As useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker hissssssssssssss
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by chikibaybi(f): 7:03pm On May 17, 2008
buffead:

@dee02 As useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker hissssssssssssss

OsunAmazon:

I wonderoooo! Hollywood churn thousands of movies out every day. British, indian and Chinese kungFu movies plenty for market. Why not leave Nollywood alone if they are subpar according to you and stop hounding them? it's not as if they are using your money or national treasury to produce those movies. it's a private company and you can ignore them totally if you don't like them. What he is doing is like asking for a ban of the premier league citing that the Spanish Liga is better. Wont people look at you as a mad man because you can easily switch over to the next channel if you don't like the premier league. Case Closed.

Make una leave dee02 alone. he was just expressing himself. am sure if it were Obasanjo he criticized, una no go talk
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by buffead(f): 7:06pm On May 17, 2008
but da insult is too much
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by reindeer: 11:57pm On May 17, 2008
hey, home videos?
puhleaaase!
way to go dee 02, you're tha man!
dont blame those who love the stuffs, i gues what you appreciate has a lot to do with how much intelligience you expect from movies and how dificult it is for you to understand the intelligience based hollywood productions, dee, let people roll with what they can understand!!!
peace out!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Oracle(m): 7:45pm On May 18, 2008
I heard the both of them are really at war with each other.
They're both big ladies in Nollywood, what would they be fighting for?

Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Echidime(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2008
Any NEW OCCULT film? can't wait to watch latest release of K.O.K,Clem Ohameze,Pete Edochie ETC,Hate love or children firms
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by royalicon(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2008
We're on the look out.

Not all Naija movies are bad! Check out (Mission to Nowhere). At least ok to be tabled on the market.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by 9ja4eva: 6:23am On May 20, 2008
Good to know
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Flowers: 9:11am On May 20, 2008
@ dee02

That insult is too much. This is a forum for educated people. I really don't like the idea of having to see when you pour venoms on each other. Moderation is expected in all we do. Why don't you just go ahead and apologise rather than continue spilling insults. Anyway I just hope you won't go after me too.
Cheers
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by everchris(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2008
Deeo2,
Its amazing how some people like u can be rude even on the internet.Like i said, u lack good manners. if i were u, i would be thinking of how to learn good manners instead of embarrassing my self the more. I just pity ur parents and siblings who have to put up with a FOOL like u. I really dont know what to call u because ur stupidity and arrogance is too much. I just wonder the kind of person u are. U must be one of those people who dont have future ambitions, i realy PITY u. Idiot!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2008
everchris:

Deeo2,
Its amazing how some people like u can be rude even on the internet.Like i said, u lack good manners. if i were u, i would be thinking of how to learn good manners instead of embarrassing my self the more. I just pity your parents and siblings who have to put up with a FOOL like u. I really don't know what to call u because your stupidity and arrogance is too much. I just wonder the kind of person u are. You must be one of those people who don't have future ambitions, i realy PITY u. Idiot!

So your still talking you basta/rd mannerless NOLLYWOOD DIEHARD!
A dog that would get lost would not heed it's owners whistle, u have been set loose and your lost!

I would be rude to your sorry as/s if u don't mind your business and leave my views and opinions!
I have said i wont come back on to this thread but ignorant CO/CKSUCKERS like u wont rest so back 4u
Itz none of your business what my parents and siblings think about me you MUPPET
And you wont know what to call me because your a clueless gay who only knows how to suck a di/ck!

Do me a favour please, don't bother posting anymore and don't ever reply or quote me again
Do u have future ambitions yourself? u shldnt pity me becoz your PATHETIC SELF don't have a life!
Wetin i do?becoz i don't like Nolly-Trash, your running your gutter mouth!

What happened to people having their opinions? and what happens to people respecting it?!
You have brought a plague of degrading abuses on your-grey haired self
When someone as old and irresponsible as u run his mouth, he deserves all the SCUM OF THE EARTH!

Di/e off or shi/t down and don't try to get people to agree with u, it wont work with me!!
PS: Over to u silly sausage so u can take centre stage, cant be bothered no more!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 9:08pm On May 21, 2008
@Everchris

One more thing you stupid piece of dog-shi/t

Stop mentioning my siblings and parents, they got nothing on u

Get them out of your diseased system, i did not direct any insults at your parents or your siblings

this thread has nothing to do with them but everything to do with u DUNCE

And for everytime u have mentioned them, God punish your QUEER ASSHOLE in ten-folds!

UR FU/CKING WIT D WRONG ONE MAN!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Flowers: 7:21am On May 22, 2008
@ Seun

Please do something about this Dee02. His insults are becoming unbearable. it heart breaking for one to read such insults every now and then.

Cheers.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by everchris(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2008
Dee02
Hahahahaah, u make me laugh. U will never change. To start with, i didnt insult ur parents or siblings but due to ur illitracy u thought i did. U know what ur problem is? U are suffering from LOW SELF ESTEEM, and u try to cover it by beign so rude so that people will notice u. But u dont have to be rude to get noticed, they are other pleasant ways to get noticed. I think u have succeeded in getting people to notice u because if we should give an award for the ''MOST RUDE PERSON ON NAIRALAND'', almost everybody will nominate u and u will win the award. As u must have noticed every body is sick and tired of ur insults, if i were u, i will cover my head in shame. U are a pompous spoilt little brat. U called me an old man? I dont know u but i can swear that u are older than me. Have a nice day dude!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2008
Flowers:

@ Seun

Please do something about this Dee02. His insults are becoming unbearable. it heart breaking for one to read such insults every now and then.

Cheers.

It is obvious EVERCHRIS PAID UR BROWSING FEES OR MAYBE HE LET YOU USE HIS INTERNET OR MAYBE YOU GUYS ARE RELATED

Really u don't have to read, cover your fu/ck face and ignore posts from me!
I am not the only one to fire back at people on nairaland!!
get my name out of your mouth please, if your tired of insults on a free forum which is likely, then go elsewhere!!!

If Seun doesnt do something, i am sure your not handicapped so go ahead and run things!!!!

I make meaningful contributions to threads on this forum, but if people don't respect other peoples opinions and believe blind attacks is the best way to go about things, then i wont sit down here and look on

Use your head and read the posts from the start, i didnt insult the people personally attacking me first, so every piece of venom i have swiped at them remains their fault!

I don't go about insulting people, so please do us a favour, put comments down relating to threads and get my mutha-fuc/king name out of your mouth because i didnt insult u!!!!!

JEEZ
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Flowers: 1:49pm On May 22, 2008
@ Dee02

Am not going to insult you but all I will say to you is that If what I wrote was to spite you and not to let you refrain from using insultive words, let God be the judge. But if not God will disgrace you.

Nairalanders please be my witness.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by buzyDiva(f): 1:50pm On May 22, 2008
when is the movie coming out abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Movies Made You Cry? / Blue Aiva Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Where Do I Download Nigerian Army Training Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.