Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] (45568 Views)

Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out / Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 05, 2013
okay. the movie's title is :

WORLD WAR Z with brad pitt
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 05, 2013
Ok, last one for today before I go to bed,

This woman is Kerry washington. She was reviving her son from an attack in this scene.

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: blah blah the world is now full of zombie grin grin grin grin

Clues please, that screenshot doesn't really show anything sad
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: okay. the movie's title is :

WORLD WAR Z with brad pitt

Oh. I would never have guessed it right. I haven't even seen the movie
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 05, 2013
fellis:

Clues please, that screenshot doesn't really show anything sad
yeah the image wasn't very good

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Afam4eva(m): 1:39am On Jul 05, 2013
fellis: Ok, last one for today before I go to bed,

This woman is Kerry washington. She's was reviving her son from an attack in this scene.
King of Scotland
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
King of Scotland

True.
Kudos smiley
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 05, 2013
@Afam, Its actually Last King of Scotland, not just King of Scotland. But you tried.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: yeah the image wasn't very good

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1186458_images_jpg7fdc1a630c238af0815181f9faa190f5[/img]

Thats World War Z with Brad Pitt tongue

grin
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Afam4eva(m): 1:44am On Jul 05, 2013
fellis: @Afam, Its actually Last King of Scotland, not just King of Scotland. But you tried.
Yeah wink
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 6:59am On Jul 05, 2013
^^^^^^^^

Chei, so I sleep come wake up and una don do 300 pages? All you shildrens una no dey sleep? Hahahaha. By the way I don catch all the people wey no dey follow any zombie thread for this site as that 'World War Z' image dey iconic and the film is actually pretty good - saw it a few days ago. The trailer has that very image, it's where the zombified people were climbing the wall of Israel BY FORCE ni lol... not gonna spoil the story for una but you have to see it.

Anyway I need a darn coffee NOW!! Before I go all Bad A$$ Freddy on y'all lol

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2013
Mods. Una fit un-ban Sholay as that spam robot don catch the guy!
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2013
VillageBoi: ^^^^^^^^

Chei, so I sleep come wake up and una don do 300 pages? All you shildrens una no dey sleep? Hahahaha. By the way I don catch all the people wey no dey follow any zombie thread for this site as that 'World War Z' image dey iconic and the film is actually pretty good - saw it a few days ago. The trailer has that very image, it's where the zombified people were climbing the wall of Israel BY FORCE ni lol... not gonna spoil the story for una but you have to see it.

Anyway I need a darn coffee NOW!! Before I go all Bad A$$ Freddy on y'all lol

Nightmare in elm street ?
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2013
adaobi123:
Nightmare in elm street ?

I will cut off that ya BT Internet lolol. Yep that's the film. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2013
VillageBoi:

I will cut off that ya BT Internet lolol. Yep that's the film. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
VillageBoi:

Mods. Una fit un-ban Sholay as that spam robot don catch the guy!

lwmkwdjdjudrifjfjdfj grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Now to my first screenshot. I bet my last kobo you guys won't guess right up to 10% of my screenshots. I know how to screw people up wink

Clue: She has to save her kidnapped sister!

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Afam4eva(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
speedyboi:

Now to my first screenshot. I bet my last kobo you guys won't guess right up to 10% of my screenshots. I know how to screw people up wink

It's that film done by Amanda seyfried. Can't remember the name now. It turned out her sister she thought was kidnapped was somewhere around the house.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's that film done by Amanda seyfried. Can't remember the name now. It turned out her sister she thought was kidnapped was somewhere around the house.

grin grin grin *yimu*
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
so no one? grin. Adaobi sef don run away with all her 'bragadose' cheesy?
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
speedyboi:

Crap clue and screenshot angry
speedyboi: so no one? grin. Adaobi sef don run away with all her 'bragadose' cheesy?

angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Afam4eva(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
speedyboi:

grin grin grin *yimu*
What does Yimu mean? I'm i right?
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
What does Yimu mean? I'm i right?
You are not tongue

adaobi123:

Crap clue and screenshot angry
Because google couldn't help you? undecided
God catch you tongue
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
speedyboi:
You are not tongue

Because google couldn't help you? undecided
God catch you tongue

I dont use google like afam tongue
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
adaobi123:

I dont use google like afam tongue

I don't believe you! So do you guys give up? grin

Villageboi where at thou? Today na friday na. undecided
Sholay them never unban your asss ni? undecided
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
speedyboi:

Im telling the truth tongue

I give up. Next one.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Afam4eva(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
speedyboi:

O boy, you have to give us a clear picture.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
O boy, you have to give us a clear picture.

That's not clear enough? grin

I thought i saw Villageboi nownow angry
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ Speedy

The only film I can think of is 'Gone' but as I've seen it a while ago it doesn't look like anything I remember. That screenshot looks like a much older film judging by the car and the dressing of the woman.

If it isn't 'Gone' then your clues are eerrrmmmmmm 'wetin dey worri you sef'? lol
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
Okay the title is Romancing The Stone

I bet most haven't watched it tongue grin

One of my best movie ever! tongue
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
^^^ Don't say yet... that 'book' has got to be a clue. Scratches head.... hmmmm, what is it?!! Come on think. I must have seen that somewhere.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
^^^ Damn, I knew it was an old film... I even own the damn DVD.

Ah the book, she's a flippin writer lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother / List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.