Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Plz How Can I Move App Frm Memory Card To Phone Memory On Nokia C5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Plz How Can I Move App Frm Memory Card To Phone Memory On Nokia C5 (619 Views)

Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread / [tech] How To Solve The Problem Of Not Enough Memory On Nokia 2700 Classic And E / How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plz How Can I Move App Frm Memory Card To Phone Memory On Nokia C5 by x5jakuzzy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
plz can someone told me hw to move application from memory card to phone memory on my nokia C5-00...urgent plz
Re: Plz How Can I Move App Frm Memory Card To Phone Memory On Nokia C5 by Occurstaem(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
Select the item(s) you want to move.
Then press the option at the left selection key and place the cursor on the"MOVE" and select.
It appears as "select target folder",then place the cursor on the "memory card" and press "option" at the left selection key and select "open drive".
There you will now see your desire target folder and select.Then you have move the item(s) into to the memory card.
Hope it will help.
Re: Plz How Can I Move App Frm Memory Card To Phone Memory On Nokia C5 by Occurstaem(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Iphone And Android !!!! / Blackberry Starts Looking For Buyer Or Partner / Message To All Blackberry Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.