Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? (6057 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by free2ryhme: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
he is blind for heaven sake .. na wah oooo...
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by Elxandre(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
slimyem: The blind peeps I know are troublesome, naughty and lewd. The educated and opportuned ones do pretty much everything normal people do.
I even know a blind guy who clubs regularly. cool
you have many blind friends sha o!
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by Princek12(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
The blind man should care more about the bossoms and the buttocks. I am sure that it is indisputable that he can't see the lady's looks. But we can all agree that he can feel the bossoms and the buttocks, particularly if the bossoms are plump and if the buttocks are large.
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by 3ace(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
Why not? if hin get money well well, why hin no go choose d kain pesin wey hin want. you wan tell me say if pesin like Cobams jus wan marry now, shey hin no go choose?
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by Chibest2000(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
devour129: I guess gone are the days when beggars don't have choice
AGREED! N d fact dat he is blind doesn't mean dat he must invest in anyhow woman dar will not yield a beautiful breed of children. Lolz grin
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
MillionDollars:
DRY SON A' B.I.TCH
ur mama is a bitchh! Ur father is a goat. Ewu!
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by minute(f): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
Ahhh but blind people can see! just in different ways. Could you ask a blind person to describe

what a rose really smells like? What someone's hair feels like between their fingers?

They may not have sight, but they have more. Yes I can describe something beautiful. Here it is:

The velvet petals were whispering in my ears peace and love. The blankets touched my face so delic-

ately and smooth. It felt like magic, like love coming back to me from the cool ocean breeze of wind.

The soft peach petals of the rose were kissing my face. It was the hand of my loved one.
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by thando(f): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
Something else I thot of, do blind ppl dream at night? If so what do they see? Hmmmmm I wonder!
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by janvier27(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
Princek12: The blind man should care more about the bossoms and the buttocks. I am sure that it is indisputable that he can't see the lady's looks. But we can all agree that he can feel the bossoms and the buttocks, particularly if the bossoms are plump and if the buttocks are large.
Uncommon wisdom. You try o.
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by Cashio(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
Thank![/b] cool[/quote]just dis and i am more than convinced
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by naijathings(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2013
Our people say, Eye go first chop before Mouth chop.
i get attracted to a chic by something I see in her physical..
then I get close to see if her physical side matches with her intellectual side.
[size=18pt]Even if you are blind, You can still tell the difference between and FULL PILLOW and FLAT PILLOW.[/size]
brothers you know what I mean naww.
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by jaydude(f): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2013
cheesy
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by jaydude(f): 7:16am On Jul 06, 2013
Before we start asking if a blind man shuld care about his partners looks, we should ask if the blind man can even see his partner in the first place...lol or did he suddenly become blind after he married her? *takes a sip of hot tea*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did He Rob Lipstick? How Can A Man Be Allowed To Be This Sexy {photo}} / Stop Doing This As A Guy / Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.