Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Tribute To My Lovely Sister On Her Birthday. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribute To My Lovely Sister On Her Birthday. (3174 Views)

I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife / Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured) / God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To My Lovely Sister On Her Birthday. by Essencysun(m): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EBERECHUKWU!!!

Today is your birthday Eby; when we would always gather, rejoice and cut your birthday cake with wishes of Happy Birthday but nevertheless, my best wishes to you now is GOODBYE and REST IN PEACE because I know you will get my message from the yonder.

You never gave me the reasons why you couldn't say goodbye and left while we thought you were still around. Your shadow is always seen around but your image is nowhere to be found, I've not seen the reason to say Goodbye but if there is a reason, I don't know why.

My sister! My friend! My motivator! your star lights up the dark city at night, your humanitarian activities gave hope to the hopeless, the nights will know you are gone, since your bright shining star is out of their sight, WHO WILL PAINT THE MID-NIGHT SKY? EBY WHO?

When the night is overcome you will rise, when the morning comes you will arise with it's sun, when there is no more fight, when the victory is finally achieved, we will see again; Eby you and I will see again, Oh what a great consolation to the great pain of your demise.

With my tears flowing while writing, I remember the way life goes, I remember all the good days, all the good times, I remember where you are this moment, Angel Ebere in heaven singing Ha--le--lu--ye to Emmanuel!!!

I bear your name Eberechukwu, not fun but to carry on with your good works, only time will prove my promise to immortalize you. Eby do you know am now a blood donor to save the lifes of those who would have died because they lacked blood, what you taught me, our epitome of love and care, we can never stop missing you, my ever promising sister! I can never stop thanking God for your life.
I still love you my name sake Eberechukwu.
Happy Birthday Eby!!!
Rest in Peace Eby!!!
Goodbye Eby!!!
Till we meet again!!!

"Essency"[left][/left]
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister On Her Birthday. by bigt2(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2013
I feel ur pains sad sorry!! embarassed
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister On Her Birthday. by Tinkybabe(f): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2013
May her soul rest in peace.
Op accept my sympathy
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
So sorry for your loss!

RIP Eby . .
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister On Her Birthday. by sexymoma(f): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
Happy Birthday Ebere, Even if you are Gone, your good work still lives on.
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister On Her Birthday. by Jenchi(f): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
So sad RIP
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ndo nwanne,ebezina.hichaa anya I nugo.its so touching.we cry with u though we don't know u. Ur sis want u to move on and be happy.u will c her at d appointed time.
*big hug*
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister On Her Birthday. by EfemenaXY: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
What a sad, sad, thread! cry cry

@OP, take heart in the lord. May he comfort and see you through the pain you're experiencing. With time, the dull edge of the pain you feel so much would ebb. You won't ever forget your sister, but with time, the loss will gradually become a bit more bearable.

It is well...

(1) (Reply)

- / (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr / Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.