Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University (31674 Views)

Omoshalewa Adenike-Babalola Graduates With 4.0CGPA From LASPOTECH / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA / Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
A Nigerian student, Victor Olalusi,from the prestigious Russian National Research Medical University has emerged as the best graduating student with a grade point of 5.0 in the faculty of Clinical Sciences.

Victor, the genius as he is fondly called by his peers, previously had the best WAEC result in 2004, after which, he Emerged as JAMB best Science Student with an amazing score of 322. He was also Cowbell Prize award winner in 2006. His name was in the Medicine first merit list in OAU. He made the highest OAU post UME Score of 325.

He was equally given Federal Government Scholarship in Medicine and surgery in 2006.

Victor’s University degree result is indeed a record no one can break, but can only equal.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/good-news/300854-nigerian-student-graduates-with-50-cgpa-in-russian-university.html

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Abagworo(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wonderful. Hope he doesn't end up like others before him as citizens of better countries where their worth is appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
Abagworo: Wonderful. Hope he doesn't end up like others before him as citizens of better countries where their worth is appreciated.

Best he could do is go to a Western nation with his credentials. Russia aint the place for abled-black man. How he managed a 5.0 in that country is impressive.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
I hope he gets a good job. Such a person is supposed to be made a Minister of youths in Nigeria rather than an incompetent fellow.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by taharqa2: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
Saw this news a few days ago.... Pretty Impressive Resume the young chap has there. Congrats and all d best to him..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by UyiIredia(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
The thought that he is another possible shining star in the diaspora saddens me. A number of my acquaintances are disenchanted with this country and seek greener pastures abroad, youths who'll lend their energies to other countries instead of home where it is much needed for a better country in an era of globalization. Sighs !

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by doctokwus: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
Don't understand.As far as I know,there is no G.P.A grade in d award of a medicine degree.Or did d report mean d gpa he got while still in his basic sciences class before starting d main degree course.Unless Russia now has its own unique way of awarding medical degrees

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by macklef(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: I hope he gets a good job. Such a person is supposed to be made a Minister of youths in Nigeria rather than an incompetent fellow.

Loool, which 1 is minister of youths again na??
nd we ave some crammers in dis 9ja dat will b formin efiko... i envy u jhor, its a gift n ur usin it well.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Standing5(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Good, but it is just a sign of good thing to come from him, making an impact is another thing entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
doctokwus: Don't understand.As far as I know,there is no G.P.A grade in d award of a medicine degree.Or did d report mean d gpa he got while still in his basic sciences class before starting d main degree course.Unless Russia now has its own unique way of awarding medical degrees

Really? undecided
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Emperor007: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
Congrats, he's really a genius.

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Victor Olalusi
nuff saidsmiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by DollyParton1(f): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Yeah! There is no G.P.A for MBBS...What exactly did he study?

#Very very impressive!

Really?
That's new... Maybe in naija sha o.
I know most EU countries uses GPA system in medicine.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 04, 2013
Nigerians are geniuses

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 04, 2013
Impressive!

When I grow up, I wanna be like this guy. wink
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Emade(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2013
GOOD FOR THE GUY I HOPE HE GET A GOOD JOB O,BUT I KNW THEY WILL BUT HIM UNDER ONE DULL HEADED MAN TO HEAD HIM......WISH HIM ALL THE BEST[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Decryptor(m): 12:41am On Jul 04, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Yeah! There is no G.P.A for MBBS...What exactly did he study?

Thought i was the only one who noticed! Another fake cooked-up lie-lie story.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by alexy147(m): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2013
doctokwus: Don't understand.As far as I know,there is no G.P.A grade in d award of a medicine degree.Or did d report mean d gpa he got while still in his basic sciences class before starting d main degree course.Unless Russia now has its own unique way of awarding medical degrees
capital ode.,appreciate good things So that you will attract good things.so because there is no GPA grading in medcine and surgery in nigeria,it will automatically apply to russia or have you or any of your siblings studied in any russian uni b4? Beef

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 04, 2013
That's the spirit. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by chei: 12:46am On Jul 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: I hope he gets a good job. Such a person is supposed to be made a Minister of youths in Nigeria rather than an incompetent fellow.

We don hear you.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Lordave: 12:47am On Jul 04, 2013
ShyM-X:
Impressive!

When I grow up, I wanna be like this guy. wink
dey their dey grow, your mate for monkey don get grand children.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Lordave: 12:49am On Jul 04, 2013
alexy147: capital ode.,appreciate good things So that you will attract good things.so because there is no GPA grading in medcine and surgery in nigeria,it wl tomatically apply to russia? Beef
nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by onila(f): 12:50am On Jul 04, 2013
yoruba guys kiss

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Mization(m): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=Texas.Cowgirl

"Victor’s University degree result is indeed a record no one can break, but can only equal."..Waow..God... Make me outstanding in my own field...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by 190: 12:58am On Jul 04, 2013
Its no biggie
During my time
I had 490 in Jamb and 19.0 in an american university of yales undecided
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Walexy96: 1:02am On Jul 04, 2013
When I read news like this I feel like Oh! I will be like this one day but my gene won't allow.
God I want to be call genius too. But if the genius spirit won't make me rich please don't grant it.

Good to hear that.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by onila(f): 1:02am On Jul 04, 2013
190: Its no biggie
During my time
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by supaeagles(m): 1:07am On Jul 04, 2013
Wow - fantastic achievement. I hope he gets into a top post graduate medical school either in Western Europe or North America. Meanwhile, the website of this his Russian school... na wa for their English translation ... http://rsmu.ru/home_en.html
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Exclibur(m): 1:09am On Jul 04, 2013
MBBS is unclassified.No CGPA after y°u finish pre-clinicals
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Lordave: 1:10am On Jul 04, 2013
190: Its no biggie
During my time
Tahiti Jamb abi

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Megaxy(m): 1:12am On Jul 04, 2013
D guy na 'winch'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Oxford Science Academy Accepts School Fees In Cryptocurrency In Kano / Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) / Oni Babajide Graduates As OAU Best Graduating Student with 4.86 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.