Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University (31704 Views)

Omoshalewa Adenike-Babalola Graduates With 4.0CGPA From LASPOTECH / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA / Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by sayso: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2013
Congrats Man
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by mooregan(m): 7:15am On Jul 04, 2013
ngozievergreen:

thats what i dont understand. We dont do GP in medicine. Its not even fair to do it because everything (esp the theory and orals ) is close-marked. So,u have just Pass (50 n above ) and Fail

either dat or he didnt actually study medicine abroad, cos his dept was not clear from d post.

That its not done in Nigeria does not mean it can't be done elsewhere. In the Previous page, there a some1 who has made mention of some countries that uses the GP system in medicine.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by sage2(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: I hope he gets a good job. Such a person is supposed to be made a Minister of youths in Nigeria rather than an incompetent fellow.

God no go answer your prayer. Do you have a single idea what damage a political appointment can do to a good person in Nigeria? For his own sanity, he should stay far away from these pillagers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2013
onila: yoruba guys kiss
that was why texas was the thread opener.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by grandstar(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2013
ayswags: na ur papa giv him mama belle abi.aje okuta ma mu omi
One day you may marry or your child or relation may marry an ibo person.Tribalism is wrong in Gods sight.HE makes the run rise on both good and bad people.Be like HIM
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2013
God why me no come sabi book nah??....''sobs''
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by camelus: 7:31am On Jul 04, 2013
Record breaking!Congratulions Victor as u have conquered as ur name is but why Russian University na ?
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lmaoooo better stop lying grin
this is the only comment you could respond to after about two pages.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2013
airmark:

What of his hammer name?
lmao...una don b carpenters ni
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Occurstaem(m): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2013
I wish him success in all his future endeavours.All the best.I wish to emulate him.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2013
Congratulations to Victor. People should strive hard to be the best in whatever they are doing.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by lupey: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2013
Wow! Quite impressive!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by godman01(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2013
That's good representative of our great country!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by ichidodo: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2013
I just wonder if the crackdown on tribalism on NL has been called off make i begin dey sharpen my cutlass....Back to the matter, congrats to the bombboi but this story too get k-leg maybe it was hurriedly scrambled together and rushed to the frontpage just to sound the trumpet of a particular geopolitical region this early morning, no?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Sunjos: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2013
Nice.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2013
legendsilver: grin haba, y una dey para here, shebi graduate na graduate n na to make money be d rcin y ppl dey go sch...... Abeg (Dangote), Obasanjo n odas nor go sch na, but wen dem talk ppl dey respect bcus Owo lo soro. Congrats my borda frm another mother, I fil u jawe grin
smdh. Ignorance kills.

#mimicking# 'dangote nor go sch na'.

Smdh once again.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by omonnakoda: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2013
ngozievergreen:

thats what i dont understand. We dont do GP in medicine. Its not even fair to do it because everything (esp the theory and orals ) is close-marked. So,u have just Pass (50 n above ) and Fail

either dat or he didnt actually study medicine abroad, cos his dept was not clear from d post.
You studied medicine but do not have common sense and cannot reason. If you are told that it only rains in the rainy season and you sea rain on Christmas day you will still say it is not raining. The fact that it happens one way in your area does not mean it is the same everywhere. By the way people do get distinctions and credits not just pass or fail.

FYI some Nigerian universities give a GPA style rating whenever you ask for your transcripts
and that is when you will regret all those resits. Those who got distinctions (like me grin) smile when they see their transcripts.
So I suggest you call for yours and learn .
My experience is; Nigeria doctors with all their so called intelligence are very close minded and believe they know everything

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by akereconfi: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2013
190: Its no biggie
During my time
I had 490 in Jamb and 19.0 in an american university of yales undecided

I dey see u o
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by omonnakoda: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2013
mooregan:

That its not done in Nigeria does not mean it can't be done elsewhere. In the Previous page, there a some1 who has made mention of some countries that uses the GP system in medicine.
Many universities(Med schools) don't report it that way in Nigeria but the grades are there on record and can be computed easily. Score are usually based on a percentage system and if you request your transcripts they will calculate the GPA; very easy to do.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by dekins: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2013
That is a feat.If only our educational system can be upgraded like those of developed nations.God has blessed our country Nigeria with every good resources including brains.The world is expecting so much from Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by lekkie073(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2013
anything a nigerian sets to do he does it best. grin fraud, grin education, cool extrajudicial killing, just name it grin
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Odunharry(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2013
wow wat a nyc feat....thumbs up 4 doing d nation proud
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Greatlydia(f): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2013
Good one. Wish my kids will perform in their acadamic like u
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by AbuMikey(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2013
Saw this about 4days ago!!! Good for him!!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by goodtalk(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2013
Pricrasner!! {Exellent} whao! Whao! Whao! My goodness congratulations for this fit! Abeg apply for a postgraduate scholarship program in usa/canada they will snatch you up at once! Pinky and d' BRAIN i greet you!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by tomakint: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2013
190: Its no biggie
During my time
I had 490 in Jamb and 19.0 in an american university of yales undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by docadams: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Yeah! There is no G.P.A for MBBS...What exactly did he study?

#Very very impressive!
Medical schools in Eastern Europe have a different curriculum and grading system than we normally know.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2013
aaidel: hmmmmmm dont think medical degrees are graded with GPA or CGPA basically its a pass or fail thing maybe he was the best student in the faculty another question is the cowbell award in 2006 was for what i thought the cowbell competitions were only for secondary school students?
help me ask them o,make i just dey watch
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by eikeem(m): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2013
The good thing about the story is that the guy has a track record, not someone who struggled to pass WAEC, failed UTME 4 times but graduates with a 5.0 CGPA from a private university! smiley
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by brownlord: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2013
I'm still waiting for the day I will actually use x² + y +8 [(x + 2y ² = a-z] + 2x ³ + (- 2z = 2. 4) + 10y - 5Z ³= k= 9 in real life.

Until then make book go boil beans, but shaa congrat to the guy,

But i no want make i be genius like this, i want make people hear my name say i loot 80 billion then efcc go arrest me then judge go say make i pay 750k as bail,all this academic guru no dey go anywhere, dem dey manage buy one car and one house, if u say na lie ask patrick obayangbon, while e mate dey strike deal and dey sign paper take loot million and billions, em go dey house dey burn mid night candle on latin dictionary when e won take entertain e audience for house, when he talks the real men when dey chop the oyel money for the house go dey laugh am say see the mumu, God abeg give me like good luck jonathan or dangote brain, go school small, then make plenty money, i no get time to read any yeye book again
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2013
Thumbs up victor but such pple are neva made ambassadors for anything rather those slow poke empty vessels called celebs are made ambassadors for whatever and youths! What knowledge or morals do we learn 4rm them than their constant display of women as sex tools(as u always see on music videos)
Even our retarded president once used dbanj as a youth ambassadorwhen we have pple like victor, chimamda even so many intellects and future profs(not d few premature brains and dumb asses like.....u knw urselves) I see on nairaland or evn seun!!yes seun! grin grin
Recognised or not,keep ur heads high,u are the true role models and ambassadors! Victor I knw ur parents are proud of u,kp flyng d flag and I wish u d very best in life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by demsid(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]this nigga is realy a genius.i love hs brain. Congrats to hm n im proud he's a naija boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landmark University In Pictures / She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result / Universities, Polys Adopt Fresh Measures For Post-utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.